I am:
      ----

ijak is on a distinguished road ijak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default FXPremax Scam Alert

I am here to warn you about this SCAM FX Broker called FXPremax

I am interested deposit into this new broker, FXPremax SCAM because i am interested with their feature and promotions .

1 this Broker provides OIL contract
      2 they have 100% bonus promotionshttp://fxpremax.com/100bonus/
      3 They have local deposits and local WD facility

Finally, on Wednesday July 16 th I deposit $ 325 into my FXPremax Trading account

From Picture about you can see that i actually made $709 Profit from OIL and AUD/USD trade.

Before OIL news @ July 16th 2014, i opened 3 oil trade
      and i close this trade at July 17th 2014

You can see that after i open the trade, oil really do a rally .

At 18 July I opened Buy AUD/USD trade

After all of my Buy AUD/USD hit TP. i am tried to request Withdrawal all of the money . My profit and my deposit which is 325+709 USD

and after some hours,. i got shocked email from their finance

This email shocked me , and i am trying to explain all of my trade to them but i only got silence from them. They did not reply my email, they make me can't accsess live chat feature from my IP's

I am trying contact them but they simply ignore me.

ok then , they make this personally

they have slander me
      accuse me without proof.
      UnderEstimate my trading skill

and unilaterally declared that i do a arbirage trading without giving me the right to reply and explain

So I decide to WARN all of trader over the world

STAY AWAY FROM FXPremax SCAM
      THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOUR PROFIT FROM TRADING

FXPREMAX SCAM

this warning has been post in

FXPremax Scam
      Forum
      Blog
      Last edited by ijak; 07-21-2014 at 08:36 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ijak For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-21-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,246 Times in 5,540 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ijak     

I am interested deposit into this new broker, FXPremax SCAM because i am interested with their feature and promotions .

Finally, on Wednesday July 16 th I deposit $ 325 into my FXPremax Trading account

From Picture about you can see that i actually made $709 Profit from OIL and AUD/USD trade.

Before OIL news @ July 16th 2014, i opened 3 oil trade
      and i close this trade at July 17th 2014

At 18 July I opened Buy AUD/USD trade

After all of my Buy AUD/USD hit TP. i am tried to request Withdrawal all of the money . My profit and my deposit which is 325+709 USD

and after some hours,. i got shocked email from their finance

This email shocked me , and i am trying to explain all of my trade to them but i only got silence from them. They did not reply my email, they make me can't accsess live chat feature from my IP's

I am trying contact them but they simply ignore me.

ok then , they make this personally

they have slander me
      accuse me without proof.

and unilaterally declared that i do a arbirage trading without giving me the right to reply and explain

FXPREMAX SCAM

FXPremax Scam
      Forum
      Blog
      Lets make that clear mate.

They canceled your profit and you can get the initial deposit back right ?

And can you explain to use about the agreement that they talked about ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Humza (07-23-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3052 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,023 Posts

Never heard about this broker before thats why its said countless times that never use any broker just because its giving you handsome bonus its generally a trap!!

Anyway now since its done better to get whatever you can get that is the deposit and choose a better broker like Instaforex and if you are a good enough trader you will definitely be able to make great profits again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-22-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Agree never heard much of that broker previously.

Why were you in such a rush to deposit and trade in that broker before you checked and read more information about it ?

Like we know this business is quite frail in term of security so we need to be selectove.

Since you know much about Insta, why don't you just settle with Insta /

Insta has a lot of forums and are transparent with so many supports.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Humza (07-23-2014)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lets make that clear mate.

They canceled your profit and you can get the initial deposit back right ?

And can you explain to use about the agreement that they talked about ?
      yes i am . i got my deposit back and they cancel my profit
      you can read the whole bonus agreement here
      http://fxpremax.com/100bonus/

here is the TOC no 13-14
      13. Any situation not described in these rules shall be subject to the FXPremaxís decision.

14. FXPremax has the right to cancel and/or modify the 100% Bonus Promotion at any time without prior notification.
      1st test drive in this broker its a bad experience so i am here to warn all of you about em.

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      Never heard about this broker before thats why its said countless times that never use any broker just because its giving you handsome bonus its generally a trap!!

Anyway now since its done better to get whatever you can get that is the deposit and choose a better broker like Instaforex and if you are a good enough trader you will definitely be able to make great profits again.
      Agree never heard much of that broker previously.

Why were you in such a rush to deposit and trade in that broker before you checked and read more information about it ?

Like we know this business is quite frail in term of security so we need to be selectove.

Since you know much about Insta, why don't you just settle with Insta /

Insta has a lot of forums and are transparent with so many supports.
      because i have trust factor and honestly my friend promote this broker to me.
      but after they cancel my profit , i cant contact them via email and they have block my IP so i cant access their live support

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to ijak for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-22-2014), Humza (07-23-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3052 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,023 Posts

yes i am . i got my deposit back and they cancel my profit
      you can read the whole bonus agreement here
      http://fxpremax.com/100bonus/

here is the TOC no 13-14

1st test drive in this broker its a bad experience so i am here to warn all of you about em.

because i have trust factor and honestly my friend promote this broker to me.
      but after they cancel my profit , i cant contact them via email and they have block my IP so i cant access their live support
      Its good that you got your deposit way as at least the lesson caused you nothing. Surely the profit you made was huge and its painful to lose it like that but always be thankful as even wosrt was possible with not getting the deposit also but in this case you got it back so in future don't ever be silly to fall for these bonus as they are a common thing for scammers to attract newbies. Now if you are sensible enough i think you should instantly make the deposit into Instaforex as they too provide amazing bonus including 250%.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      Its good that you got your deposit way as at least the lesson caused you nothing. Surely the profit you made was huge and its painful to lose it like that but always be thankful as even wosrt was possible with not getting the deposit also but in this case you got it back so in future don't ever be silly to fall for these bonus as they are a common thing for scammers to attract newbies. Now if you are sensible enough i think you should instantly make the deposit into Instaforex as they too provide amazing bonus including 250%.
      yes
      its important that we must careful with broker trap

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

they have slander me
      accuse me without proof.

showComment=1405966311434#c1459681260632910436"]Blog[/URL]
      Yes, dear. While I was searching several web site about Forex broker then I saw the fxpremax.com broker's name but is a scam that I didn't know before today. As you have suffered from the fxpremax broker very much. So, we should be careful about this broker fxpremax.com and I will suggest my friends and my colleague not to think or join in this broker at all.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

FXPremax Ltd.

Authorised and regulated by IFSA (registration number: 21936 IBC 2014)
      © 2014 FXPremax. All rights reserved.

The first I saw was a regulatory issue, mate.
      see regulation may be a major factor for me. broker listed on the site still has not even run for one year. is equipped with multiple language support of this broker.
      you can share to the rules available on this broker are complete, mate.

I also do trading of oil, mate.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      FXPremax Ltd.

Authorised and regulated by IFSA (registration number: 21936 IBC 2014)
      © 2014 FXPremax. All rights reserved.

The first I saw was a regulatory issue, mate.
      see regulation may be a major factor for me. broker listed on the site still has not even run for one year. is equipped with multiple language support of this broker.
      you can share to the rules available on this broker are complete, mate.

I also do trading of oil, mate.
      Who is IFSA mate ?

Is that a legit regulator ?

But if it hasn't even run in one year then its too risky for us to join such a broker.

But I guess this is why new brokers provide promotions for their clients to trade in them.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...