• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Filipe is back and now why?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lurking

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Enough you both, before this gets out of hand.I want you two to stop this at once.
      BH-Eurofighter, if he's hardheaded just ignore him..Replying to every of his comment doesn't make you win over him but its making you exactly like him.Now we dont want that to happen aren't we? Just let him with him mood shall we.

Filipe, you should stop whining and let it go.To be honest,i wasn't referring to the spammers or bonus hunter.If there is no bonus given by MT5 forum,we all will still be here and posting trading methods and etc. Why?We want to brush up ourselves and also help others.

That's the spirit.
      Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is better for you to stay and make posts and share with us here. Insults are abound, i have recieved it many times and i see it as a part of life.

Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hakunarilious     
      If there is no bonus given by MT5 forum,we all will still be here and posting trading methods and etc. Why?We want to brush up ourselves and also help others.

That's the spirit.
      Well it's better to speak for yourself only. You can only speak for your case and you can't bring any guarantee that others will follow you. That's something that was not proven yet. My bet is that Only few will stay here without any bonus but its something that cannot be predicted with good accuracy...

Quote Originally Posted by chidi     
      It is better for you to stay and make posts and share with us here. Insults are abound, i have recieved it many times and i see it as a part of life.
      Insults are part of a more agressive discussion. Especially when the tension increases as a result of a provocation or other unluckly comment...

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angry

mjomha is on a distinguished road mjomha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hakunarilious     
      Enough you both, before this gets out of hand.I want you two to stop this at once.
      BH-Eurofighter, if he's hardheaded just ignore him..Replying to every of his comment doesn't make you win over him but its making you exactly like him.Now we dont want that to happen aren't we? Just let him with him mood shall we.

Filipe, you should stop whining and let it go.To be honest,i wasn't referring to the spammers or bonus hunter.If there is no bonus given by MT5 forum,we all will still be here and posting trading methods and etc. Why?We want to brush up ourselves and also help others.

That's the spirit.
      Thats why the warzone section was created

@BH-eurofighter Felipe doesn't that other forum your talking about just a Mod and I'm also a Mod there too as you noticed. The forum might have low activity you know why? Becuase its not a paid to post forum. Remember qaulitiy is more important than quantity....

Forums have ups and downs and if you had an forum experience you would of known that. With time when mt5 stops the paid to post promotion activity will decrease noticeably as most will have no interest in posting if they aren't getting paid. Thats the reality of paid to post forums. I've been on forums for quite some and saw it happen before.

Between the hundreds of forums you think Felipe would try and destroy this forum? I mean mt5 is sololey based on forex while the other forum we mod at isn't forex is one of the many topics discussed there.

@everyone

I've noticed everyone has been blaming Felipe but no one has been blaming anyone else... Felipe only wanted BH-eurofighter insults to be dealt with and they haven't YET.

What would you guys think? Why isn't anyone taking care of those posts? Aren't they insults or are we allowed to call members here inferior and bad traders with no proof of it?

I mean BH-eurofighter keeps involving Felipe's trading as bad and inferior trader which I really don't see any reason for that kind of insult. As I see it Felipe only disagreed with what BH-eurofighter was explaining and he went haywire for no reason.

@ Unbreakable

I guess your not used to long posts only one liners, scared its going to take up your time to read while you can be posting one liners and earning?

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to mjomha for this useful post.

Filipe (10-20-2011), Hoang Long (10-22-2011)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

false_demise is an unknown quantity at this point false_demise's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well actually i admire you Felipe cuz your brave, you stood up even you knew you're going to fight with let's say people with ranks, has greater privilege than you.. yes i know how you feel.. i have been treated that way by a person who is thank god banned in here.. hehe.. lol.. it's sad that i have never had this change to know more about you... anyway, hope you will be come successful in your journey, and hope our paths will cross again.. I'd like to meet you and learn from you someday..

regards
      false_demise
      "I will do anything for more power...even if it means selling my soul."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to false_demise For This Useful Post:

Filipe (11-22-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by false_demise     
      well actually i admire you Felipe cuz your brave, you stood up even you knew you're going to fight with let's say people with ranks, has greater privilege than you.. yes i know how you feel.. i have been treated that way by a person who is thank god banned in here.. hehe.. lol.. it's sad that i have never had this change to know more about you... anyway, hope you will be come successful in your journey, and hope our paths will cross again.. I'd like to meet you and learn from you someday..

regards
      false_demise

Thanks for your nice words and wishes.
      I still don't have any high expectations about this forum and I just want to enjoy my stay here and learn and share more about trading if admin and moderation team allow me to do there without interfering with my rights & ideals.
      I live in a country where corruption rules and justice is biased and unfair so I'm not surprised about what is happening here.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

Mac Mutha will become famous soon enough Mac Mutha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Iwill urge all forumers maintain peace and order its only through peace that we achieve our goals since there are no destructers in our minds which hinder us from success insults never solve an issue but make it more distrubing by keeping on thinking about it let each trader learn to mind his own business. When some one insults you stay cool and keep off its the best rule of survival in the world at large.

As a trader always enjoy the party, but dance near the door-
      George Soros

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6377 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,050 Times in 2,881 Posts

You are in Forex trading and here aggression is a dangerous thing if you are showing same against the members then you also practice the same on your trading. You need to learn about the patience then you can become a good. One thing that I like in your words is your passion which can make you successful if you become adaptive and a passive learner.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3