Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bashul

carasony is an unknown quantity at this point carasony's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default GBP/CAD (part 8)

As you can see on the GBPCAD chart there are a bullish signal formed by the histogram indicator by getting a green line which appears above the level 0 .
      On the other hand the Market emotion indicators shows a kind of bullish direction as you can see it is showing a green line for the last candle.
      About the Guru indicator it is also showing a signal by seeing the line below the level 0 and the last bars is red then it is a good bearish signal.
      Finally there are a buy cross formed by the two exponential moving averages 9 and 152 then you can consider a bullish trend on the coming candles.
      As I think according to what you can see above, buying is the side that I will choose in the current time and for a take profit the level of 1.8332 is a good area as you can see it is the first resistance that the price can meet
      1,000,000 Dollars is my Goal !!

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

k_gondor is an unknown quantity at this point k_gondor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The chart of GBPCAD and the golden tendency string show a blue color as the price going above the level and that indicate a bullish signal for clear.
      There was a blue dot of the golden finger appears below the red candle of the golden signal K which indicate a strong buy signal for now.
      The MACD indicator shows a buy signal due to the bullish intersection above the 0.0 line and this is a good confirmation for the bullish direction .
      A buy signal is shown by the golden varitey indicator by 4up signals to get a high chance for bullish trend .
      On the long term it is recommended to target the area of 1.831 because there isnít any strong level waiting the price before these levels so choosing it as a take profit may be a good choice.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

horribleboss is an unknown quantity at this point horribleboss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The yesterday movement of GBPCAD have some important points the price is closer to the Green level of TMA indicator by the current time which can be considered as a moving support in this case the upward trend have the better chance to occur .
      Also you can see the Yellow and orange point appears Below the candles to indicate a probably buy direction .
      On the other hand you can see the RED color now on the timing indicator below the chart and the line is almost at the 70 th level .
      Betting on upward direction can be a winning bet targeting the coming levels of TMA on a row .

4. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

BO-Blower is on a distinguished road BO-Blower's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      461 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

gbp/cad fell yesterday then rose and formed a bullish engulfing pattern, the price still moving below the H4 and daily kijun, the market is trading below the kumo cloud, later i think it may make a correction towards the H4 kijun sen then continue falling
      Attached Images  

5. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Wolf-man is an unknown quantity at this point Wolf-man's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pair of GBP/CAD runs in the third correction ****** down, but the general trend of the north. Therefore, assuming that the pullback is over and it is the level of support 100 In addition, the green bar forks struck red interior, and lower their villa also coincides with the level of 100 and is now on the formation of bovine pink dragon. While breakdown of the top level of a strong start for me a buy signal.

6. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

ATC Forex is on a distinguished road ATC Forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      209 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

gbpcad trade in the range of 4 day by now and back to the level of 1.79644 the Center gravity show Down trend and price trade near the Down Kumo span after break the Down channel so we may see test back to the level of 1.7877 the low of past day in case it break the level of 1.7964 we will see a test to the level 1.8071

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-07-2014 at 10:18 PM ----------

gbpcad break the down channel of the last 6 days and now we may be trade inside the pareen oog head and shoulders so the break of the level 1.800 will be the break of the neak line and we will target the level of 1.818 that represent the point of control for the last month trade range in case the price break down the 1.790 the pattern is fail and we will continuous the down trend

7. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A pair of fixed below the EMA moving with periods of 50, 100 and 200, which are now a number of resistance levels
      MACD is in the negative zone and below its signal line, continues to gradually decline, and thus provides a signal to sell.
      Stochastic is oversold and buy signal.RSI takes the signal to buy.

---------- Post added 10-15-2014 at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-14-2014 at 08:35 PM ----------

On the chart we see an upward price movement on the urgent purchase. They can be enclosed in the levels of support and 1,8047-1,8052 1,7984-1,7989 as the development of correcting these levels will constrain prices fall. Also breakdown resistance 1,8071-1,8080 continue further price growth to 1,8120-1,8133.

8. #8 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pair is still moving above the EMA with periods of 50, 100 and 200, which are directed upward and point to continued bullish sentiment, as well as are a number of support levels.MACD located in the positive region and slightly above its signal line, but it moves substantially parallel to the axis of time and currently takes no clear signals.Stochastic entered the oversold zone and delivers the same signal.
      RSI takes the signal to buy.

9. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Couple haggling sliding EMA with a period of 100.MACD is in the negative zone and below its signal line, continues to gradually decline, and thus provides a signal to sell.Stochastic "uncertain" came out of the oversold zone and generates a signal to buy.RSI takes the signal to buy.

10. #10 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A pair of fixed below the EMA moving with periods of 50, 100 and 200, which are now a number of resistance levels.MACD located in the negative zone and slightly below its signal line, but it moves substantially parallel to the axis of time and currently takes no clear signals.Stochastic is in the neutral zone and sends a signal to buy.RSI does not give clear signals.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...