Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exclamation I was fined UNFAIRLY!

I feel I was treated unfairly. All I was trying to do was expose what I think is being done unfairly in MT5 forum.
      I suggest admins/mods to judge themselves about the way they are treating some members here.
      I thought this was a place where people could freely share their opinions even without having too much knowledge. I'm here to learn more with others about Forex because I think that the learning process never ends till you die.
      I'm NOT here to hurt others with any kind of attacks,
      Should I deserve the right to freely share my criticism about what I do not agree here or not??

It's UNFAIR! The point should be removed!

thanks!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lurking

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Filipe     
      I feel I was treated unfairly. All I was trying to do was expose what I think is being done unfairly in MT5 forum.
      I suggest admins/mods to judge themselves about the way they are treating some members here.
      I thought this was a place where people could freely share their opinions even without having too much knowledge. I'm here to learn more with others about Forex because I think that the learning process never ends till you die.
      Should I deserve the right to freely share my criticism about what I do not agree here or not??

thanks!
      Sorry to say this , but we've warned you since the start.
      Quit being selfish Filipe , don't only think that your side is always correct and you can judge easily.

We all got eyes to see if you never realise.Especially i've been on this for a matter of time and i can say its your fault for provoking others such as :

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ack-of./page21

and you've insulted his PAMM and his investor

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...744#post284744
      Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hakunarilious for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (10-22-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-22-2011)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,468 Times in 5,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Filipe     

thanks!
      You are feeling wrong. I don't want to reply here but I am doing it as its my duty to handle such cases if other mods are busy or so. It was done fairly!

The point of infraction won't be removed. It will expire on its time i.e after 1 month. That's the final decision!

THREAD CLOSED!

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (10-22-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-22-2011)

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,330 Times in 1,273 Posts

Filipe, I think it's time for you to relax. Recently you've come too annoying... Too many topics were started by one person in the WarZone.

I won't stand it anymore, if someone thinks he can attack the forum administration for several weeks and be agressive to other members.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

Hakunarilious (10-23-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-22-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-22-2011), Toxic (10-22-2011), unbreakable (10-22-2011)

Closed Thread