• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: MT5 Real Warriors [FINISHED]

1. #1 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,483 Times in 5,585 Posts

Default MT5 Real Warriors [FINISHED]

Hello fellow MT5 Forum members. Hope you all are enjoying yourself.

For the first time in the history of MT5 Forum, we are arranging a real account trading contest to test the skills of our traders along with their emotions. The main idea is to see how our members deal with their emotions in a real money trading contest and who is the best among them in handing a real account for 4 consecutive weeks.

Everyone will use his real account and the starting amount to participate is 50$. There is ample amount of time left for the contest start so you all can even arrange 50$ through posting bonus of August to take part.

Read the rules carefully and act accordingly. The prizes are highest this time so grab them while you can

Contest Regulations!

1. The contest is held between 22.09.2014 00.00 (GMT+3) - 17.10.2014 23.59 (GMT+3).

2. To become a Participant, user must start his thread in contest section before the deadline. Registration will close on [19.09.2014 23.59 (GMT+3)].

3. Any member of MT5 Forum who joined on or before 14th July 2014 and was active in last 1 month before contest announcement can take part in the contest. (Being active is judged by moderators)

4. The contest participant's mission is to earn the biggest profit shown in "Equity" indicator by the contest end and also to make his thread as much informative as possible.

5. The Participant uses any of his real IFX Account (Non bonus or bonus account). The account parameters (Initial Balance and Leverage) will vary for each participant depending upon his choice. Each participant can choose any leverage he feels comfortable with and can deposit his account either with posting bonus or his own money. The minimum initial balance to take part is $50.

6. A user can make as many deposits and withdrawals as he want. There is no restriction of depositing or withdrawing during or after the contest. Bonus of September which will be credited in October will also be considered as a deposit. In case a participant doesn't wants September bonus to effect his final score, he can change his account after contest starts if it's been two months since he attached his account.

7. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account.

8. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.

9. Each participant will have only one account. Once the contest starts, he won't be allowed to change his account.

10. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in MT5 Real Warriors section specifying his/her account number and providing a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX -Trade midterm EURUSD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number. Each participant will then send his investor password to four senior moderators (Toxic, Phantomtrader79, Passionate Pisces and moneygrows). Sending investor-password to senior moderators is must. All participants should clearly mention their trading account servers and initial balance in their threads before 19th September 2014 23.59 (GMT+3). There should be no open trades at the deadline of registration.

11. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 10), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.

12. The participant should mention the indicator/indicators he will use while trading in the contest account. With his explanation, he have to give one or multiple thread links of our forum on his indicator/indicators in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum. To search the thread on your indicator in Indicators section, you can use This thread. If the participant is to use such an indicator which doesn't have a thread on our forum, he must create a thread on his Indicator in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum.

13. The Participant must close at least 10 trades which will be taken into account with the total value of 1 lot on his contest account during the contest. If this requirement is not met by any participant, he won't be considered as a winner.

14. For the moment of the contest finishing all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the participantís score will be the value shown in "Equity" parameter.

15. Selection of winners is done by using the following steps:

15.1 At the end of the contest, Percentage of final pure profit for each participant will be calculated using the following calculations:

A) Percentage of Initial Balance = [Initial Balance / (Initial Balance + Sum of all deposits)] x 100
      B) Adjusted Profit = [(Final Equity + Sum of all withdrawals)] x [Percentage of Initial balance]
      C) Percentage of Final Pure Profit = [Adjusted Profit / Initial Balance] x 100

15.2 Top 15 Final Pure Profit Percentage participants with positive results, final equity higher than initial balance and who met all the requirements will be shortlisted.

15.3 Seven best traders will be selected out of the top 15 based on their trading performance, discipline, thread quality and the way they followed their strategy after jury voting.

16. The total prize pool is $2600. The Prize Distribution will be as follows:

Main Prizes:
      1st Prize = $1000
      2nd Prize = $700
      3rd Prize = $500

Consolation Prizes:
      4th Prize = $100
      5th Prize = $100
      6th Prize = $100
      7th Prize = $100

The prize amount is unavailable for withdrawal and accrued to the member's real trading account with InstaForex attached to his forum profile. All the profit earned during trading operations is allowed for withdrawal with no restrictions.

17. All Seven winners will receive user titles "Profitable Trader" at the end of the contest.

18. Anti-Fraud policy.
      18.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.

18.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant's disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.

18.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.

19. The administration takes decision at its discretion in relation to the situations that are not covered by the present Regulation.

20. MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex has the right to publish the complete trading strategy and full trading statement of the winners in any way most fitting to MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex.

Monitoring link:
      https://www.mt5.com/ru/monitoring/real_warriors/
      Contest Stats After One Week
      Contest Stats after Two weeks
      Last edited by Toxic; 10-06-2014 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Stats added

2. #11 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,009 Times in 5,198 Posts

Wow, that is something unique and new here
      I believe that emotions gonna rock this contest But it will be fun as its on real money and there will be tons of action among traders and that desire to not blow real money will be big!
      Best of luck to all traders!

3. The following 12 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), azmassi (08-14-2014), bidyut (08-14-2014), ding dong (08-14-2014), forexianz (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), NikitaBelle (08-14-2014), nkhan2810 (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), systematicfx (08-14-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014), zahid4x (08-14-2014)

4. #12 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,212 Times in 7,469 Posts

Wowwwwwwwww....another unique contest from the brilliant leaders of Mt5. I like the concept very much....!!! Now the question is....to join or not to join....? Hmmm....
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

5. The following 11 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), azmassi (08-14-2014), bidyut (08-14-2014), ding dong (08-14-2014), dzin4aans (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), nkhan2810 (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), systematicfx (08-14-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014), zahid4x (08-14-2014)

6. #13 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,058 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Wowwwwwwwww....another unique contest from the brilliant leaders of Mt5. I like the concept very much....!!! Now the question is....to join or not to join....? Hmmm....
      well, use the bonus account can be used, a good idea from the MOD to always motivate and improve ourselves from past history. be an option to participate in the contest can use your bonus account,

7. The following 11 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), azmassi (08-14-2014), bidyut (08-14-2014), dzin4aans (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), NikitaBelle (08-15-2014), nkhan2810 (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), systematicfx (08-14-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014), zahid4x (08-14-2014)

8. #14 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is another great contest....Was hoping for a contest cuz in last contest i didn't able to show off m performance
      Thanks to MT5 MOD's and administer in advance for arranging such a nice contest
      waiting for achieving the title of "Profitable Trader"
      Give A thank if you appreciate it

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to fxaiden for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), azmassi (08-14-2014), bidyut (08-15-2014), ding dong (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), nkhan2810 (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), systematicfx (08-14-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014), zahid4x (08-14-2014)

10. #15 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6652 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,769 Times in 5,759 Posts

Finally we got another awesome and unique contest... Thanks for this nice contest

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), azmassi (08-14-2014), bidyut (08-15-2014), ding dong (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), nkhan2810 (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), systematicfx (08-14-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014)

12. #16 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have a question and that is if there is running trade in my account then what should i do?? if i have negative trade position/equity in my account will it affect in contest??
      it would be batter if any one can describe the whole contest result calculating with example.
      Give A thank if you appreciate it

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to fxaiden for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), bidyut (08-15-2014), ding dong (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014)

14. #17 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,863 Times in 697 Posts

Wooow.... this contest is actually unique....

I tag it as the "the true test of Traders" because you have to things at stake. Winning the prize and keeping your real account

Guys let's go...it's worth it
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), azmassi (08-15-2014), bidyut (08-15-2014), fxaiden (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), nkhan2810 (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014), zahid4x (08-14-2014)

16. #18 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6652 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,769 Times in 5,759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fxaiden     
      I have a question and that is if there is running trade in my account then what should i do?? if i have negative trade position/equity in my account will it affect in contest??
      it would be batter if any one can describe the whole contest result calculating with example.
      10. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in MT5 Real Warriors section specifying his/her account number, investor password and providing a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - YYYYY -Trade midterm EURUSD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number and YYYYY is the investor password. The publication of the investor-password is must. All participants should clearly mention their trading account servers and initial balance in their threads before 12th September 2014 23.59 (GMT+3). There should be no open trades at the deadline of registration.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), azmassi (08-15-2014), bidyut (08-15-2014), ding dong (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), nkhan2810 (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014)

18. #19 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      10. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in MT5 Real Warriors section specifying his/her account number, investor password and providing a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - YYYYY -Trade midterm EURUSD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number and YYYYY is the investor password. The publication of the investor-password is must. All participants should clearly mention their trading account servers and initial balance in their threads before 12th September 2014 23.59 (GMT+3). There should be no open trades at the deadline of registration.
      thank you bro. I must have missed that earlier.

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

azmassi (08-15-2014), bidyut (08-15-2014), ding dong (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), nkhan2810 (08-14-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014), zahid4x (08-14-2014)

20. #20 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,706 Times in 1,563 Posts

I tried to explain with an example. I think it is more or less correct calculation. I'll welcome any correction if I did not understand it correctly.

Name:  cal.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  61.7 KB

21. The following 10 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-14-2014), azmassi (08-15-2014), bidyut (08-15-2014), ding dong (08-14-2014), fxaiden (08-14-2014), Humza (08-14-2014), Kanta (09-09-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2014), Toxic (08-14-2014), zahid4x (08-14-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 7 ...