• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Back to school [FINISHED]

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,346 Times in 1,277 Posts

Smile Back to school [FINISHED]

Having had good summer holidays, we are back to our workdays again! Our mt5.com forum will turn into a school for a week. Walking down its corridors, you will meet your classmates, favorite teacher and a strict librarian to whom you forgot to return an economics book. The quickest and most attentive forumers can make use of these encounters and get a prize from InstaForex.

$150 – for 1st place;
      $100 – for 2nd place;
      $80 – for 3rd place;
      50 – for 4th place;
      $30 – for 5th place;
      $15 – for 6th-10th place.**

4 consolation prizes of $15 each** will go to the traders whose scores will be in line with two last digits of the closing price of EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY that will be fixed on Friday, on September 5. The quotations are verified in accordance with InstaForex-UK.com.

Name:  en_1_2.png
Views: 1390
Size:  69.3 KB

To make bank, you need to visit the forum regularly and catch pictures on its threads right-clicking them with your mouse. In case you click correctly, the picture will “freeze” and your rating will be added with 1 point. Score as many points as possible and begin the new school year with a full backpack. An individual rating of gamers is constantly updated below their avatars. The total rankings are available on the forum homepage.

You may disable the game at any moment in your User CP.

The game is held from September 1-5, 2014.

*Prize funds are deposited as a bonus to the trading accounts specified at the winners’ profiles. Bonus cannot be withdrawn, but profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn.
      **In case of equality of points, priority is given to the participant who registered on the forum the earliest
      In case the last digits of the exchange rate are “00”, the prize is not awarded.
      A gamer being among the top 10 cannot claim for consolation prize in case his score corresponds to the last digits of the quote.
      ***The administration reserves the right to exclude the gamer suspected of fake rating at any moment.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

these game is really difficult to win because even if we there for many hours there is no guarantee we win i.e i mean others also try to be more time spending here for winning so i usually avoid these games since mt5 starts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kingkedi For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (08-27-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,060 Times in 2,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingkedi     
      these game is really difficult to win because even if we there for many hours there is no guarantee we win i.e i mean others also try to be more time spending here for winning so i usually avoid these games since mt5 starts
      We're fortunate that admin has given us some opportunities to earn extra bucks. I'm sure if you try then you can become a winner. No competition is easy in this world and this doesn't mean we will not try. If you don't try then you'll never win. But if you stay positive and try your best then nobody can stop you to win. If you look at prizes then you'll find that there are still chances to win by any participant. Look at consolation prizes. Isn't it?

No matter whether I win or lose I'll try to grab images. Last time our champions have suggested about how to grab more images, look at those suggestions. There is no loss in participating. Expecting some positive comments from your side. Cheers!

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

forexianz (08-27-2014), MT5 Administrator (08-27-2014), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-27-2014), nkhan2810 (08-27-2014), Toxic (08-27-2014)

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks

Anyone know how this system works??
      I know, but I won't tell you

The probability is the same for everyone, right??
      Of course it is! Everyone is in the equal conditions.

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

bidyut (08-27-2014), Greentrader (08-29-2014), Kanta (08-27-2014), nasimuddin (09-01-2014), OnlyGainer (08-27-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2014), Toxic (08-27-2014), zahid4x (08-27-2014)

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

Thanks

I am wondering how can I get my right mouse on my android phone to catch the images.
      Android users can catch pictures with their fingers.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

bidyut (08-27-2014), Greentrader (08-29-2014), Kanta (08-27-2014), nasimuddin (09-01-2014), nkhan2810 (08-27-2014), Toxic (08-27-2014), zahid4x (08-27-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6629 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,369 Times in 5,582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator     
      How? on previous contest i did not get any picture on my Android device. Please explain this

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (09-02-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,703 Times in 1,562 Posts

So simply touch the picture with fingers and picture will freeze isn't it. I have a question about it. What is the minimum time gap in between picture catch which will be considered as valid?

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

bidyut (08-27-2014), nasimuddin (09-02-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
      We're fortunate that admin has given us some opportunities to earn extra bucks. I'm sure if you try then you can become a winner. No competition is easy in this world and this doesn't mean we will not try. If you don't try then you'll never win. But if you stay positive and try your best then nobody can stop you to win. If you look at prizes then you'll find that there are still chances to win by any participant. Look at consolation prizes. Isn't it?

No matter whether I win or lose I'll try to grab images. Last time our champions have suggested about how to grab more images, look at those suggestions. There is no loss in participating. Expecting some positive comments from your side. Cheers!
      you are saying positive thinking but i am saying experience like it was difficult and no guarantee we win even if we spend 10hours in forum and in my opinion for me it was difficult contest so i will try to avoid

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to kingkedi for this useful post.

bidyut (08-27-2014), Greentrader (08-28-2014), nasimuddin (09-02-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

How? on previous contest i did not get any picture on my Android device. Please explain this
      Oh, but I can remember a contest where I got picture appeared on my android phone and I caught that.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6629 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,369 Times in 5,582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Oh, but I can remember a contest where I got picture appeared on my android phone and I caught that.
      which browser you used on your Android device?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

which browser you used on your Android device?
      That is the question you can ask for sure. I used photon browser for this purpose. This browser allow you to see flash objects. I often see cricket with this browser where other browser don't support it. It has got some problem too but you can try it for sure.

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

bidyut (08-27-2014), MT5 Administrator (08-27-2014), nasimuddin (09-03-2014), NikitaBelle (08-27-2014), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2014), Toxic (08-27-2014), zahid4x (08-27-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...