• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Bulls Power and Bears Power Indicators

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bull and bear is the most basic candlesticks of trading graph. Bull means buy and Bear means sell at trading graph. Of course, Bull and bears is powerful candlesticks of mt4 chart. If we to do trade by bull and bear then set our daily time frame. If high resistances or support following then bull candle closing after next bulling may be bulling . same opposite bearish candle...... careful trade is well for us...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

bulls power = power of buyer, and ofcourse the bulls power will always make the price goes up
      bears power = power of seller, and ofcourse the bears power will push the market to fall from before
      and ofcourse we can win in the market if we can manage our money for sure
      trading is all about how we trade in the winning power
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

whether it is true if the bulls were 125 and 104, while the bears. because I did not understand what are the steps that I had to be able to apply and also I used to be able to get that much pip. because I feel it is necessary to know and understand if it is a trend that is true then I will continue to apply it properly, let alone all this time I do have a clear advantage to take my earnings results.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hridayadawd is an unknown quantity at this point hridayadawd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

can you tell me with information regarding Rita's Lakers scalper indicator?
      i am interesting with it and because i m a scalper and i wanna try this indicators and maybe it could great for me . i hope its help me

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2181 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,365 Posts

Very good analysis for bearish and bullish trend. What if there is a consolidation in market, how you spot it and what are the stop loss and take profit targets. I think that if you open and close like this - once a day you will lose your money. I have plotted the indicators like you are showing on your charts, but something is missing? It can not be so easy for profit.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,023 Times in 411 Posts

I think there is really no way 100% to know the strength of the bulls and the bears. It's really hard to know because you have no way to know the exact volume.
      I think the only way to see this in the forex spot market is by seeing the size of the candle in the chart.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when I analyze the forex market movements, the thing that I haven't mastered is how to determine the bear power and bulls power. because if we can get the power point we will be increasingly facilitated to be able to trade safely. besides that we also have to know about the target when we have opened the position so that the profit we get can be obtained more.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually maine abhi tak is indicator ko use nahi kiya hai isiliye muje kuch jyada maloom nahi is indicator ke bare mai but thanks bro for sharing this statergy with this indicator

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5