• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: Control your emotions while trading (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3014 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Control of emotion is critical factor for forex trader to achieve great success in forex trading business. While doing any forex trading activity, forex trader must never get carried away or get emotion influence, has to remain in full focus with clear objective, that way forex trader can come up with accurate forex analysis to trade with. With accurate forex analysis that free from emotion then forex trader can take the right action to get profit.
      Signature deleted by mlodylolo

Banned
      I am:
      ----

touqir has a spectacular aura about touqir has a spectacular aura about touqir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in trading if we have emotions simply we can not earn here, with emotions we can lose this is reality for earning well we should trade without emotions, greed, fear all emotions can ruin us just so avoid and trade without these, otherwise we can lose instead of earning, this type of risky business can make us rich and also can make us poor if we don't have proper management in case of loss and profit

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tanzeel ahmad will become famous soon enough tanzeel ahmad will become famous soon enough tanzeel ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its very important to control your emotions while trading in forex if you want to get success in trading because in trading the decision making is very important at each step if you become emotional while taking decision then it can make loss for you if you have any problem then you should avoid to go for trading you mind should be relax and cool while trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zahidmazhar has a spectacular aura about zahidmazhar has a spectacular aura about zahidmazhar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are absolutely right dear, control on emotions during trading is so much essential for success because if you will have this quality automatically you will overcome on greed because greed comes with emotions and give bad results in trading

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidmazhar For This Useful Post:

Ahmad2018 (11-02-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The controlling emotion is one of the finest strategy to the gain achievement in Forex business. Who can not control this emotion they are not faultless in this business. Maximum of newbie trader can not control their emotion because it is individuality business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lets For This Useful Post:

Ahmad2018 (11-02-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bitchy

hendro eko prasetyo will become famous soon enough hendro eko prasetyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

we must work by using logic and making decisions as rational as possible instead of involving emotions that will actually harm us. for that we must always practice and learn to maximize trading capabilities so that emotions do not have a gap to enter when trading other than that we have to evaluate every time we make a profit or experience a loss so the error does not repeat and we can repeat the moment to get profit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hendro eko prasetyo For This Useful Post:

Ahmad2018 (11-02-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

pasha777 will become famous soon enough pasha777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by munawarahmad View Post
      yes dear friend i agree that we should control our emotions while trading in the forex market as emotions will harm us and we may lose our trade and we may not get profits and money from our trade so this is the game of mind we should while opening our trade control our emotions and work with mind
      it is a very important to control your emotion emotions while trading because traders don't have any advantage of emotions but emotions can give so much loss to the traders so never do girls emotions in trading

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pasha777 For This Useful Post:

Ahmad2018 (11-02-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17