Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: 8064411 - Trading of Majors/Crosses with both Fundamental/Technical Analysis

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well bro you are doing really well. I think your pending orders are working really well. I hope you will be able to make more green pips and a lot of profit. I wish you a very happy trading. Hope you will keep cool throughout the tournament. Best of luck bro. So far 100% win, hats off.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (24-09-2014)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thank you NKhan Bro

But I think I missed couple of trades today but it is better not to lose trying to force some profits

Thanks for constant encouragement and wishing you the same

I like your Option trading more the same

Thanks
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

4. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (24-09-2014)

5. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey bro no update of trades today. Aren't you trading? It is better to watch for the best opportunity too. Today's market was also very much volatile. Hope you will find your best opportunity very soon. Best of luck bro for tomorrow and next weeks in the contest....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (26-09-2014)

7. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Got 3 Orders

Order 7

Buy EUR/USD
    Lot 0.5
    Entry Price:1.27301
    Exit Price:Currently Running
    SL:NA
    Profit/Loss=NA

Order 8

Sell EUR/USD
    Lot 0.5
    Entry Price:1.2745
    Profit/Loss=NA
    -----------
    Reason:Euro is Downtrend for sure over long term cuz of fundamental difference between Euro and USD.The Eurozone also has to deal with potential low inflation and high unemployment

So,it is Sell on rallies

But there seems to short squeeze with Dow Jones tanking yesterday heavily and hence some USD selling across the board

Will continue watching the developments to Exit appropriately

-------------

Order 9

Buy USD/JPY
    Lot 0.5
    Entry Price:108.60
    Profit/Loss=NA

Reason:As I said the other day month end flows across the board will see some profit taking in USD and the Down Jones tanking did not help the matter either

So,this pair is Buy on dips and has potential still to go to 110 and higher in coming months

Will look to Exit at appropriate time
    ==================
    Got some Pending Orders for some other Trades too,will update it soon
    ----------------
    BTW,yesterday I also faced almost 12 hours power cut

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Hey bro no update of trades today. Aren't you trading? It is better to watch for the best opportunity too. Today's market was also very much volatile. Hope you will find your best opportunity very soon. Best of luck bro for tomorrow and next weeks in the contest....
    Thanks Bro for dropping by

I had Power Cut yesterday for almost 12 hours,so could not update the Thread or watch out the Markets

Hope everything is going with you

Cheers

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

From a forex site:
    "Sliding equities and moves out of high-yield bonds into safer Treasuries was the theme of the day. The strong dollar, concerns Europe won't act strongly enough to counter deflation risks and terror jitters have contributed to a risk-averse back drop"
    So USD took some beating yesterday

Lets see how things pan out today and the week/month ahead

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

From a forex site:
    "Sliding equities and moves out of high-yield bonds into safer Treasuries was the theme of the day. The strong dollar, concerns Europe won't act strongly enough to counter deflation risks and terror jitters have contributed to a risk-averse back drop"

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

From a forex site:

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

From a forex site:

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Closed all Trades today

Will update soon

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Order 7

Buy EUR/USD
    Lot 0.5
    TP:1.27251
    Profit/Loss=+$5

Order 8

Buy EUR/USD
    Lot 0.5
    Exit Price:1.20041
    Profit/Loss=+$20.45

Reason:Resistance was around 1.2875 and and it was getting bearish at that point,though it rebounded to nearly 1.2760.$ selling across yesterday in the wake of equities tumbling took the pair up and hence I Sold on the rallies.
    Order 9

Buy USD/JYP
    Lot 0.5
    Entry Price:108.60
    Exit Price:109.04
    Profit/Loss=+$20.36

Reason:Equities tumbling and risk aversion took the pair to near 108.50 where the one of the day's Support rested.Hence the trade.A re-trace was also needed to build the momentum to the top again.

Order 10

Sell AUD/USD
    Lot 0.5
    Entry Price:0.8880
    Exit Price:0.8879
    Profit/Loss=
    +$0.5

Reason:Nothing in particular.This pair was under pressure to down for a while and hence tried to enter the Sell on Rallies.But it was short lived and hence exited the trade with little profit as the Entry was not that strong which should have been around 0.8900 even though it went further to 0.8865 area

---------- Post added 09-27-2014 at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-26-2014 at 10:54 PM ----------

Pending Orders

Have some Pending Orders for EUR/USD,GBP/USD,AUD/USD,NZD/USD,USD/JYP

Will watch for the same on Monday else delete those

They are based mostly on probable re-bound,with almost all on Sell on Rallies with the Exception of USD/JYP which is Buy on Dips

Gotta watch out for next weeks events

This week was mostly volatile,which would only be good if you went with the trend,otherwise big loss

Lets see how the Markets and Competition pans out next week
    Last edited by goodguy333; 26-09-2014 at 07:44 PM.

8. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
    Order 7

Buy EUR/USD
    Lot 0.5
    TP:1.27251
    Profit/Loss=+$5

Order 8

Buy EUR/USD
    Lot 0.5
    Exit Price:1.20041
    Profit/Loss=+$20.45

Good trade mate. but i think there is a mistake in entry price and exit price in these two trade and i think you will correct that and best of luck to you for your best trading system.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (27-09-2014)

10. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
    Good trade mate. but i think there is a mistake in entry price and exit price in these two trade and i think you will correct that and best of luck to you for your best trading system.
    Oh!Thanks for pointing it out mate

It is

Exit Price:1.27041
    Thanks for the wishes mate

Regards

11. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Please share your balance and equity i have shared mine in my thread.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Smartest Fool For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (28-09-2014)

13. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So far good trading shown by you in last week. I really liked it. You have shown your consistency here and surely you are a strong contender for the title. I hope you will be able to do it in your next weeks. So bro get going with the same spirit and speed. Wish you all the bests and happy trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (28-09-2014)

15. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartest Fool     
    Please share your balance and equity i have shared mine in my thread.
    Thank you mate,I will update mine now

Best wishes mate

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    So far good trading shown by you in last week. I really liked it. You have shown your consistency here and surely you are a strong contender for the title. I hope you will be able to do it in your next weeks. So bro get going with the same spirit and speed. Wish you all the bests and happy trading.
    Thanks for the wish mate

But we have another 3 Trading weeks,so anything can happen to anybody

Nothing is fixed as of yet

Depends on us and market

Best wishes mate

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Initial Balance@the time of Competition=$302.40

Balance/Equity/Free Margin@end of this week=$410.78,Free Margin=$410.78

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (28-09-2014)

17. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Initial Balance@the time of Competition=$302.40

Balance/Equity/Free Margin@end of this week=$410.78,Free Margin=$410.78
    So far its nice trading bro. And you have make profit of around 35% which is good and acceptable. I wonder how traders make 8000$ or even 16000$ from 500$ in five days using real account. And it goes almost every week. But not from the same person but some other people make it. It is really wonderful. Don't think this information is fake. It is true and really authentic. Whatever good luck bro in coming weeks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (28-09-2014)

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...