Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: 2135321 - Trade Mid Term any Pair

1. #61 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice one bro

I think now you are confirmed as either #1 or #2 in the Contest

You can now afford to go slow

Take care

Cheers
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

2. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (15-10-2014)

3. #62 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    I actually blown my account having made some good profit at the last week but unfortunately the thing didn't gone in my favor as i was trading in high Lots

Any how thanks to all to make the competition a great success ,i fought till the end and done my best .

When i saw that i was in top at one time ,i could stop but i continued my trading not thinking of the must prize ,my aim is to learn trading and i am very thankful that this tournament really helped me to earn great experience .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7