• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: 2135321 - Trade Mid Term any Pair

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,767 Times in 5,372 Posts

Default 2135321 - Trade Mid Term any Pair

Trading account number (login): 2135321

Investor Password : Will be send to Four Senior Moderators

Please note that server is = 188.138.48.84:443 (Instaforex-UK.Com)

Amount of Equity : 147

Introduction : Me really feeling proud and feeling lucky to participate in this Mt5 Real Warriors championship .I know that this championship is totally different from the others as here real money is involved .So more accuracy and calculative risk should be taken

Plan of strategy : I will trade depending upon Price action strategy but as it’s a real contest ,I will not go for frequent scalping here ,rather I will make some more pips target with less number of entries with more accuracy. Here I will also try to give importance to news trading also because that only defines the market next move.

Description of strategy : I will be using the same trading strategy as before which I actually used in other contests .Entry will be there depending upon the candlestick patterns as well as to the simple indicators clear signals .Mainly the pin bar formation will be given of prime importance .RSI and Stochastic indicator mainly used to see the oversold and overbought positions and sometime I will also see divergences in such indicators .Here me using two moving average and those are 200 and 14 to see the breakout points ,support ,resistance levels .

So, In brief I will use the following parameters : ( with thread links )

Candlestick patterns in different timeframe.

Usage of RSI indicator

Stochastic Indicator

200 Moving averages

Timeframe : Mainly I use H4 and daily charts but sometime see H1 charts pattern also to trace out the trends. Here I will avoid the M15 charts as much as possible.

Currency trading : Mainly trading with EUR/ USD,GBP/USD ,other USD and JPY related pairs

Metal trading : I though trade too much less in metals but in need may trade in silver and gold .

Trading style : Mid term trading style .I will avoid the short term trade except fulfilling the particular Target price

Few Last Words from me : I am really very much thankful to the MT5 Admin ,the Super Moderator Toxic and all the Moderators of this forum to arrange such a wonderful and Unique contest which not only gave all the members a chance to win good bonus prize but also helped a lot to upgrade the trading skill and style .Me also thankful to all the members of the forum for such supportive attitude .

************************************************** *****************************

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Last edited by Toxic; 09-10-2014 at 07:07 AM. Reason: balance edited from 146 to 147 on request as he can't edit the thread

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), bidyut (09-09-2014), deathstar (09-23-2014), dedy hari kurniawan (09-19-2014), fahids (09-19-2014), forexianz (09-07-2014), giri67y (09-03-2018), goodguy333 (09-09-2014), Humza (09-16-2014), Kanta (09-09-2014), kissshore (09-24-2014), moneygrows (09-19-2014), nasimuddin (09-08-2014), nkhan2810 (09-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (09-07-2014), systematicfx (09-07-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

So nice decorated thread mate.

Hope this strategy will bring success in this contest even in your life.

Carry one.

Best of luck for trading.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), Kalex (09-08-2014), Kanta (09-09-2014), nkhan2810 (09-11-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      So nice decorated thread mate.

Hope this strategy will bring success in this contest even in your life.

Carry one.

Best of luck for trading.
      Thanks bro for your kind reply ,actually me using the same trading strategy always ..

Time to time just doing some modification

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), Kanta (09-09-2014), nasimuddin (09-09-2014), nkhan2810 (09-11-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

Thanks bro for your kind reply ,actually me using the same trading strategy always ..

Time to time just doing some modification
      Using same strategy is the best things i think.

I will also use same strategy.

Because we should stay with a a perfect strategy that will make us very much strong in trading.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), Kalex (09-09-2014), Kanta (09-09-2014), nkhan2810 (09-11-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think to participate in this contest we should must need more knowledge, trading skill and the analytically strategy about Forex market. Beside this, it will require original money to trade. So, before going to this contest we should prepare ourselves otherwise we can defeat.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bangler Tiger for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), Kalex (09-09-2014), Kanta (09-09-2014), nkhan2810 (09-11-2014)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      Using same strategy is the best things i think.

I will also use same strategy.

Because we should stay with a a perfect strategy that will make us very much strong in trading.
      yes of course its the best thing to stick with the same strategy

Hope you reached the required qualifying amount bonus ,so advance best of luck to you mate

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), Bangler Tiger (09-11-2014), Kanta (09-09-2014), nkhan2810 (09-11-2014)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,196 Times in 2,472 Posts

Smile

Good luck Kalex

Hope I will learn something from your trading approaches
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), Kanta (09-09-2014), nkhan2810 (09-11-2014)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes bro we can of course learn from each other

All the best to you also

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), goodguy333 (09-12-2014), nkhan2810 (09-11-2014)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,564 Posts

Really nice thread bro. I found your indicators and strategy are very good. I believe you will show your class in trading in this contest. It is really good to have a trader like you. It makes contest very lively. I hope to learn a lot of new things from your trading. Wish you all the bests in the contest.

18. #10 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,521 Times in 5,589 Posts

You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 147.28$.

Best of luck for the contest

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Kalex (09-21-2014), nkhan2810 (09-21-2014)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...