Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: 2135321 - Trade Mid Term any Pair

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 147.28$.

Best of luck for the contest
    Thanks a lot bro for choosing me as a valid participant

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Thanks a lot bro for choosing me as a valid participant
    Trade No 1

Pair - Eur/Jpy

Sell at 140.01

Close with 1 pips profit

Trade No 2

Buy at 140.01

Eur/Jpy

Vol 1

Me will post the details with charts soon as soon as i see a TP or SL result in the 2nd Trade Order as its running in negative now .

---------- Post added 09-23-2014 at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-22-2014 at 07:22 PM ----------

Trade no 2 closed manually with 21 loss .

Now me opened the trade no 3 with same pair in opposite direction to recover the loss because i feel that the pair may slide slowly .

Please stay tuned within few hours i will show the pros and cons with charts .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi kalex bro, i miss your challenging and miss of this contest at this time because of busy on offline business. However i can see a tremendous strategy here and very clear explanation. Hoping you can do much so far, bro and good luck.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

Kalex (23-09-2014)

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Hi kalex bro, i miss your challenging and miss of this contest at this time because of busy on offline business. However i can see a tremendous strategy here and very clear explanation. Hoping you can do much so far, bro and good luck.
    Really feeling bad that you missed the contest .........me really missed your trading and your Fibo tips ......... I will try my best to make good result in this contest ,thanks bro

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    rade No 1

Pair - Eur/Jpy

Sell at 140.01

Close with 1 pips profit

Trade No 2

Buy at 140.01

Eur/Jpy

Vol 1

Me will post the details with charts soon as soon as i see a TP or SL result in the 2nd Trade Order as its running in negative now .

---------- Post added 09-23-2014 at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-22-2014 at 07:22 PM ----------

Trade no 2 closed manually with 21 loss .

Now me opened the trade no 3 with same pair in opposite direction to recover the loss because i feel that the pair may slide slowly .

Please stay tuned within few hours i will show the pros and cons with charts .
    Well bro good to know you also start trading. But sorry to hear about loss in a trade. I think you should hold your nerve for some time. Relax and come back to trade. You know you have a lot of time in the contest and you have the ability to do well. So take it easy and wish you all the best in the contest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (23-09-2014)

7. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    No problem bro ......... this month bonus also will be counted in the contest ............i will try my best

Thanks for commenting

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Till now not much good progress but i managed to recover my equity all most ...........

I will post the details of the trades soon .............

8. 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

goodguy333 (23-09-2014), Kanta (24-09-2014), nkhan2810 (23-09-2014)

9. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5650 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,902 Times in 1,680 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am impressed with you set up and wish you nothing but the very best, you can do it, so go there and get the prize and till then, stay blessed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Honest For This Useful Post:

Kalex (24-09-2014)

11. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    I actually started the contest with negative impact only and faced some consecutive losses at the beginning doing some silly mistakes .But I recovered loss of more then 60% of my equity which I faced loss at the beginning and now in the green zone. Here my main aim is not to just perform better in this contest but to make this thread a useful one .So me trying to point out ,what I thought to open the trade order ,why I closed and what actually mistake I did and how that could be rectified .
    Before that I would like to say that I dont keep any trade order open to be blown out ,if me not giving any stop loss,I just close the trade orders manually .

Trade No 1

Its my first trade and frankly I planned to scalp rather then going for Mid term trading .

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

Sell at 140.01

Closed at 140.00

Trading Volume - 1

Profit 0.92 ( 1 Pip )

Yellow zone buy ,Light blue zone sell,Red Arrow Point of Panic

SMA 14 - RED COLOUR

SMA 200 - PINK COLOUR

Reason to close Stoch Indicator indicated the lowest Point

Mistakes Done Not seen the Higher Time frame Chart and Just avoiding the SMAs Principle

What Should have to Do ? Its seen that the point of panic touches the SMA 14 and coming down passing the SMA 200 which is an indication that Further downside is there and if we see in higher time frame its a bearish trend also .

IN THE BELOW HIGHER TIME FRAME THE CHART LOOKS BEARISH

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

TRADE NO 2

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

Buy at 140.01

Closed at 139.78

Trading Volume - 1

Loss 21.14 (23 Pips )

Yellow zone - buy ,Red zone - Sell

Reason to buy - Not thinking in depth but yes In the M15 Chart ,it looks that some consolidation was going on after a little slide and for that reason me holding

Reason to Sell (close) - After a long consolidation also the stoch showed the highest point at the same level (red arrow ) which indicated that the price may fall because this pair behaves somewhat like USD/JPY and the European market was also opening .If i would have kept open for sometime the blue arrow may confuse me which indicates that its hard to trade with stoch in the M15 chart.

Mistakes Done - The buying point proves to be wrong because in the falling candlestick pattern i bought that ,though my closing decision was good because after that further fall occurs in the pair .

What should have to do ? - Always its better to enter in a clear trend .

Slowly i will try to explain each and every trade orders so that others can be benefited

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

TRADE NO 3

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

Sell at 139.79

Closed at 139.79

Profit/Loss - Zero

Yellow zone - Sell ,Red zone - buy

Reason to sell - Thinking of the European market time and thus expected to make some pips in the down trend .

Reason to Close - I just closed the trade order with no profit/loss because a consolidation was building and i was thinking of the upward movement .[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

TRADE NO 4

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

Buy at 139.79

Closed at 139.59

Trading Vol - 2

Loss - 36.81 ( 20 Pips)

Yellow Arrow - Buy zone , Pink Arrow - Sell Zone

Reason to buy - Thinking of the consolidation i bought the pair at once

Reason to Close - The trend was shifting down wards and already me lost 20 pips so to save my trading account ,me closed the trade order .

Mistakes Done - Trading without much thinking and opening trade orders very quickly ,confused about the real trend ,opening with High volume which leads to some more tension.

Last edited by Kalex; 24-09-2014 at 04:04 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

Kanta (24-09-2014)

13. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your loss and profit ration going side by side. i think you are taking so high risk as for that you are getting high profit as well as high loss from this market. best of luck for your trading bro.

14. 2 users say Thank You to Kanta for this useful post.

Kalex (24-09-2014), nasimuddin (25-09-2014)

15. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
    Your loss and profit ration going side by side. i think you are taking so high risk as for that you are getting high profit as well as high loss from this market. best of luck for your trading bro.
    Bro me a risky trader but yes i try to keep a proper logic behind all trades and if that goes wrong ,i just close that .........be that profit/loss .....by the way thanks for leaving comment here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (25-09-2014)

17. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bro I am waiting to see your profit trades. What logic helped you to open the trades? I would really like to see it. Please also update your latest trade if any. So far I have no pending orders to describe. I try to finish it then and there. Whatever best of luck in the rest days of this contest.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (25-09-2014)

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...