Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: 2135321 - Trade Mid Term any Pair

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    TRADE NO 5

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

Sell at 139.59

Closed at 139.67

Trading Vol - 2

Loss - 14.71

TRADE NO 6

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

buy at 139.69

Closed at 139.52

Trading Vol - 2

Loss - 31.32

Reason of trading - Actually as the trend is changing very faster and me trading in high volume i tried to shift the trading quickly and got little tensed and in the yellow zone , i made these above two trade orders and end up in Loss .

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

TRADE NO 7

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

Sell at 139.54

Closed at 139.42

Trading Vol - 2

Profit- 22.13

Reason of selling - Its almost clear that the pair is going downwards because for a long time its failed to cross upward movement of SMA 200 .

Reason of Buying - As my equity became very less ,i just bagged some pips profit as anytime the pair may bounce back .

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Yahoo at last after a long time i got a clear signal at the right time .

TRADE NO 8

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

buy at 139.44

Closed at 139.72

Trading Vol - 2

Profit- 51.63

Red Zone - Clear trend change

Yellow arrow - buy zone ,Blue Arrow - sell zone

Reason of buy - After a long time me seen a clear reversal trend and took that opportunity of buying

Reason of selling - After two bullish candle in M15 ,i decided to quit the trade with good profit as to increase my equity for safe trading .

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

TRADE NO 9

Trading Pair Eur/usd

Sell at 1.2889

Closed at 1.2883

Trading Vol - 2

Profit- 12

Reason of selling - The yellow zone indicated in the M30 chart clearly indicates that a bearish reversal is going to happen in the pair

Reason of closing - As me little worried to get back my lost equity ,i took 6 pips profit because of the market slow movement .

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

TRADE NO 10

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

Sell at 139.92

Closed at 139.79

Trading Vol - 2

Profit - 23.88

Reason of selling - Yellow zone clearly shows that a down break out may happen and thus gone for selling

Reason of closing - Put the TP just before the SMA 200 mark and that hit up

What should i can do ? I i could make open the trade ,i would get 20 -30 pips more till another upward reversal occurs .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sell at 1.2889

Closed at 1.2883

Trading Vol - 2
    ----------
    If you had just left it for 100 pips movement down,then you would had earned $200

But............!
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

3. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (25-09-2014)

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    TRADE NO 11

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

buy at 139.46

Closed at 139.47

Trading Vol - 2

Profit - 1.84

Reason of buying - Yellow zone clear bounce

Reason of selling - Sold early because don't want to keep trade open for longer period .

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
    Sell at 1.2889

Closed at 1.2883

Trading Vol - 2
    ----------
    If you had just left it for 100 pips movement down,then you would had earned $200

But............!
    Bro the question is that its hard to keep open for longer period with Vol 2 but frankly i knew that the pair will go to 770 level but as me little busy could not have the Guts .

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

TRADE NO 12

Trading Pair Eur/Jpy

buy at 139.41

Closed at 139.29

Trading Vol - 1

loss - 11.01

Reason of buying - Did the wrong thing as in down trend i bought ,i thought the pair will act like USD/JPY ( Red arrow )

Reason of selling - in retracement , i closed the trade with least loss as the down trend till persist ( Blue arrow )

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Bro I am waiting to see your profit trades. What logic helped you to open the trades? I would really like to see it. Please also update your latest trade if any. So far I have no pending orders to describe. I try to finish it then and there. Whatever best of luck in the rest days of this contest.
    Bro me updated the full trade orders ,me actually was busy for the whole day so i updated them now ,from now i will try to do that now and then .........by the way great to see you doing exceptionally well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (24-09-2014)

6. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I know Kalex

Opening higher lots is always riskier!

But is it allowed to open higher lots of order 2 or more in Bonus Forum money or you are using your own money?!

Cuz I heard that if you use higher lots then they will disable your accounts if from forum bonus

Well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (25-09-2014)

8. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    I know Kalex

Opening higher lots is always riskier!

But is it allowed to open higher lots of order 2 or more in Bonus Forum money or you are using your own money?!

Cuz I heard that if you use higher lots then they will disable your accounts if from forum bonus

Well
    Vol 2 is not much high Goodguy ,with 200$ equity ,i use max Vol 2 and only one trade at a time

I heard that People those who use Vol 5 and 10 frequently may get disable .but that depends upon the equity actually

Me in real also using the same Volume

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (25-09-2014)

10. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Vol 2 is not much high Goodguy ,with 200$ equity ,i use max Vol 2 and only one trade at a time

I heard that People those who use Vol 5 and 10 frequently may get disable .but that depends upon the equity actually

Me in real also using the same Volume
    Ah!Now I know bro.Thanks

Hope we will good opportunities to trade mate

You also seems to be short term Trader!

Wishes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (25-09-2014)

12. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Ah!Now I know bro.Thanks

Hope we will good opportunities to trade mate

You also seems to be short term Trader!

Wishes
    yes bro me a short term trader but now i will try the real Mid term because i completed the 10 trades rule

All the best bro

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (25-09-2014)

14. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yes bro me a short term trader but now i will try the real Mid term because i completed the 10 trades rule

All the best bro
    Nice trade.

Carry one .

Hope more and more profit from this market.

Cheers.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

15. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

All the best bro
    Well bro, very good to see you in the green zone. It is really very difficult to get into the positives after losing 60%/70% of equity in first few trades. I really love your strategy and the way you traded. I hope you mid term trades will be working too. Best of luck bro. Please give update of your latest trades.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (25-09-2014)

17. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     

All the best bro
    Good for you mate

Now your only aim may be to make as much possible!

Have fun and earn more

18. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (25-09-2014)

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...