Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: 5305994 - Simple is the best.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 5305994 - Simple is the best.

Few Words:

First of all I would like to thanks Super Mod Toxic, other Mods, Forum Admin and instaforex for bringing this interesting and exciting but real contest. I am happy to be a part of the contest. And my knowledge and latest experiences of contests in this forum help to me take part in the contest which is real one. I hope and think this contest is going to be a great one and wish all the bests to all contestants. I hope all the forum members will be benefited from the contest in their real trading.

Account Information:

Account No. : 5305994
    Investor password : Will be sent to Four Moderators.
    Server : 75.126.17.18:443 (InstaForex-Europe.com)
    Account Balance/Equity : 52$(40$ deposit + 12$ bonus)
    Leverage : Variable but in between 1:1000 to 1:50
    Open Trades : No

Trading Styles: Scalping, Swing and Binary Option.
    Time Frames: Any preferably M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1.
    Currency Pairs: Any symbol/instrument that suits my plan and strategy.

Description:

This is a real contest of good six week length. Without thinking too much I would better concentrate on my usual trading in normal time. But I want to make sure that I don't get stopped out soon. So my strategy will be very simple because I believe simple is the best.

In this real contest I am not going to use any particular indicator. Rather I will depend on price action and/or naked trading. But certainly I will take help of short term Support-Resistance from candles. I'll try to get few Forex News behind my trade so that I can grab few pips in quick time. Here I am going to try few Binary Option trades as well which is my usual practice too.

Here are the source of my trading signals.

Forex News:
    I'll use the link given below for financial news.
    https://www.instaforex.com/forex_calendar.php

Support Resistance:
    You can learn about it by visiting the link. https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...and-Resistance

Naked Trading:
    Naked trading is basically trading solely based on price movements and its performance alone. You buy or sell based on what you see in the price.

Entry and Exit of a trade:

I have some plans for different types of trading. Here are the short description of these.

Normal trading
    Depending on the price action and support resistance I'll open my position with initial risk and reward of 2:1. But for short term scalping I might concentrate on small profit closing the trades manually.

News Trading:
    I'll put some stop orders in both direction. Sell stop or buy stop orders with profit target of 10-30 pips with risk and reward of 1:1 depending on the news quality and impact. I may close the trade manually for booking profit.

Binary Option Trade:
    In this kind of trade I'll strongly depend on price action of a particular instrument/symbol. It is more likely scalping to me with high risk and high reward possibility.

Money management:

As it is long term contest I must focus on money management. I will expose maximum of 5%-10% of my invest in a single trade with a target of 5% or more profit. In order to give more room for trades I might double the length of SL as if I have opened a new position at earlier SL. Similar things can happen to TP if strong trend is seen.

For option trade I'll use random option value ranging from 1$ to 10$. I can try few higher options if my profit allow me to do it. But I'll make sure it does not exceed 10% of equity.

Last Words:

No matter who get the title of Profitable Trader, I wish all contestant with wishes and happy trading. Let's make this forum more resourceful by our posts and trading.

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name: nkhan2810 Statement.png Views: 1934 Size: 808.2 KB

to view bigger picture:
    1. open the above picture in new tab,
    2. click to zoom the picture
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 25-10-2014 at 12:55 PM.

2. 17 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

azmassi (13-09-2014), Bangler Tiger (11-09-2014), bidyut (10-09-2014), chimasky (15-09-2014), deathstar (23-09-2014), dedy hari kurniawan (19-09-2014), ghouse (24-09-2014), goodguy333 (13-09-2014), Humza (16-09-2014), Kalex (10-09-2014), Kanta (16-09-2014), moneygrows (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (11-09-2014), OnlyGainer (18-09-2014), PhantomTrader79 (11-09-2014), systematicfx (10-09-2014), Toxic (21-09-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 733 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Few Words:

First of all I would like to thanks Super Mod Toxic, other Mods, Forum Admin and instaforex for bringing this interesting and exciting but real contest. I am happy to be a part of the contest. And my knowledge and latest experiences of contests in this forum help to me take part in the contest which is real one. I hope and think this contest is going to be a great one and wish all the bests to all contestants. I hope all the forum members will be benefited from the contest in their real trading.

Account Information:

Account No. : 5212326
    Investor password : Will be sent to Four Moderators.
    Server : InstaForex-Europe.com
    Account Balance/Equity : 100$(75$ bonus + 25$ profit)
    Leverage : Variable but in between 1:1000 to 1:50
    Open Trades : No

Trading Styles: Scalping, Swing and Binary Option.
    Time Frames: Any preferably M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1.
    Currency Pairs: Any symbol/instrument that suits my plan and strategy.

Description:

This is a real contest of good six week length. Without thinking too much I would better concentrate on my usual trading in normal time. But I want to make sure that I don't get stopped out soon. So my strategy will be very simple because I believe simple is the best.

In this real contest I am not going to use any particular indicator. Rather I will depend on price action and/or naked trading. But certainly I will take help of short term Support-Resistance from candles. I'll try to get few Forex News behind my trade so that I can grab few pips in quick time. Here I am going to try few Binary Option trades as well which is my usual practice too.

Here are the source of my trading signals.

Forex News:
    I'll use the link given below for financial news.
    https://www.instaforex.com/forex_calendar.php

Support Resistance:
    You can learn about it by visiting the link. https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...and-Resistance

Naked Trading:
    Naked trading is basically trading solely based on price movements and its performance alone. You buy or sell based on what you see in the price.

Entry and Exit of a trade:

I have some plans for different types of trading. Here are the short description of these.

Normal trading
    Depending on the price action and support resistance I'll open my position with initial risk and reward of 2:1. But for short term scalping I might concentrate on small profit closing the trades manually.

News Trading:
    I'll put some stop orders in both direction. Sell stop or buy stop orders with profit target of 10-30 pips with risk and reward of 1:1 depending on the news quality and impact. I may close the trade manually for booking profit.

Binary Option Trade:
    In this kind of trade I'll strongly depend on price action of a particular instrument/symbol. It is more likely scalping to me with high risk and high reward possibility.

Money management:

As it is long term contest I must focus on money management. I will expose maximum of 5%-10% of my invest in a single trade with a target of 5% or more profit. In order to give more room for trades I might double the length of SL as if I have opened a new position at earlier SL. Similar things can happen to TP if strong trend is seen.

For option trade I'll use random option value ranging from 1$ to 10$. I can try few higher options if my profit allow me to do it. But I'll make sure it does not exceed 10% of equity.

Last Words:

No matter who get the title of Profitable Trader, I wish all contestant with wishes and happy trading. Let's make this forum more resourceful by our posts and trading.
    you have a xomprehensive thread here. happy to see that you are in this contest. you are a very good trader that anyone can learn from.
    I Hope to learn a lot from your strategy...Best of luck friend
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

4. 4 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

azmassi (14-09-2014), Bangler Tiger (11-09-2014), nasimuddin (11-09-2014), nkhan2810 (11-09-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice thread mate.

I think yur trading strategy will help us to get some experience.

Best of luck to you

Hope success will come to you this time too.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. 4 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

azmassi (14-09-2014), Bangler Tiger (11-09-2014), nkhan2810 (11-09-2014), systematicfx (11-09-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1264 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think that your contest may be an excellent and very good contest. If the participant will work with spending more time and patience then he will win this contest. Beside this, we can learn some new strategy and experience from this contest. Best luck of you and for all the participants who will join here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 3 users say Thank You to Bangler Tiger for this useful post.

azmassi (14-09-2014), nkhan2810 (11-09-2014), systematicfx (11-09-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Very nice thread you made bro and you are using some very unique options

I will surely learn from you in this contest

All the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

azmassi (14-09-2014), nkhan2810 (12-09-2014), systematicfx (11-09-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks to systematicfx, nasimuddin, Bangler Tiger and Kalex for your comment on my thread. I always try to make things simple. Whatever I am seriously going to trade Binary Options in this contest if I get profit on my trades from normal trading. You know you can't trade binary option using your bonus money. I am doing it for years now, ever since I come to know about it. I have even tried Binary options last month using my bonus account. For reference see below....

Name: option.jpg Views: 1011 Size: 138.1 KB

12. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

azmassi (14-09-2014), nasimuddin (18-09-2014)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice one Nkhan2810

With the wide approach to Strategies & Instruments,you might be averaging out the risks and making some coins on the sly

Good luck out there mate

Cheers

The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

14. 3 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

azmassi (14-09-2014), nasimuddin (18-09-2014), nkhan2810 (14-09-2014)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,425 Times in 4,696 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Great plan with very good MM for a live contest Hope you'll achieve your goals for this contest mate!
    Good luck

16. 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

nasimuddin (18-09-2014), nkhan2810 (14-09-2014)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have updated your details as per your request.

Please check and let me know if everything is fine

18. 4 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

azmassi (18-09-2014), nasimuddin (18-09-2014), nkhan2810 (18-09-2014), Passionate Pisces (20-10-2014)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have updated your details as per your request.

Please check and let me know if everything is fine
    5305994 - Simple is the best.
    Account Balance/Equity : 52$(40$ deposit + 12$ bonus)
    Thanks Super Mod for the editing in my thread title and thread content. It is absolutely fine. And I am happy that it has been changed so fast. I am really happy that after many ups and downs I am able to take part in the contest. Thank you all.

20. 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

azmassi (18-09-2014), nasimuddin (18-09-2014), Toxic (18-09-2014)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2