Page 15 of 16 ... 10 13 14 15 16

Thread: 5305994 - Simple is the best.

1. #141 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Today I made small deposit and tried to have another go. But failed again. This time deposit is 6$. And I tried option. Out of 4 option I have won 2 and lost two. So after 4 trades equity remains the same. Here is the details of options.

My order 268, 269, 270 and 271(Option 29, 30, 31 and 32)

Name: p2.jpg Views: 19 Size: 60.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #142 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Then I gone back to regular trading and lost it again with EURUSD and later small trade with GBPUSD. Meanwhile in between I got 0.02$ profit out of USDJPY trade. Ha Ha Ha. Before that I got 30% deposit bonus of 1.8$. Here are the last and latest trades.

Name: TT9.jpg Views: 31 Size: 52.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #143 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    great fighting bro till the last moment ,me blown my account today

4. #144 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I never give up with ease. Thanks kalex for coming and posting in my thread. I am very sorry to know that you have blown your account. You were on top yesterday. But it is really bad mistake you made I think. Whatever you could deposit again to trade. Only few hour left in the contest.

5. #145 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I decided to have another go in the contest. So somehow I collected the money for deposit. It was really very hard for me to get those money. I deposited 77$ and 7$ and got 30% bonus on deposit which was 25.20$. In total I have equity of 109.20$. At this position I had loss over 50$. And I had to take risk.

My trade No. 275

Order No: 909858906
    Symbol: EURUSD
    Order Type: SELL
    Open price: 1.28112
    TP: 1.27612
    SL: 1.28548
    Volume: 2

Entry and Exit: As I saw EURUSD found some resistance around 1.2835 and some important news to come so I opened high risk trade with 2 lot. M15 chart shows where I decided to open the trade. I set SL to almost 60% level of my equity which is really high risk but I have to take it. TP was there too.

Name: eu2.jpg Views: 15 Size: 77.8 KB

Money Management: Here the risk was higher as I had to take it. Virtually no money management worked. But SL was set to save few money so that if it hits I can have some money to trade later. TP was set so that I can get big profit. But I decided to close the trade manually with moderate profit.

Trade Result: Got profit of 32.80$. It is big moral boost for me to get into the profit zone.

6. #146 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    After the important news of US and Canada EURUSD and GBPUSD started to fall and fluctuating. So I decided to go for scalping so that I can somehow get to some profit. Here are the trade details in short form.

Name: tt10.jpg Views: 37 Size: 111.7 KB

7. #147 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So after all these trades somehow I manage to get overall 0.69$ profit as it was shown on my client profile of instaforex. Now I'll go to the core of the calculation to see whether I managed to step into the green zone or not. If I find it then that was the end of my trading in this contest.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I decided to make a withdrawal request of today's profit. And I made it. Here I requested for 50.15$. I have not calculated yet. Now I'll start the calculation to see where am I? I will be really happy to be in the green zone. I want real luck and help of Almighty ***** to get to the green zone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (17-10-2014)

9. #148 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Congrats bro ,calculate that your pure profit is above 100% or not and sure you can get the 700$ prize ,me i will not deposit more as its the last day and my initial balance is somewhat high,moreover its the bonus account

All the best bro

10. 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

goodguy333 (17-10-2014), nkhan2810 (17-10-2014)

11. #149 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So Bro and Sis my calculation is done. I can find myself somehow in the green zone. I am really happy to be finally in the green zone which seems impossible for me even at afternoon. Really ***** helped me to get to this point. I am really very much grateful to Him.

I would like to say big thanks to all participants including our Mods who made this contest successful. Next I would like to thank Super Mod Toxic, Mod Phantomtrader79, Passionate Pisces and moneygrows for doing excellent works during the contest. Also thanks to other Mods as well.

I am thankful to all forum members specially fadid, nasimuddin and kanta who visit my thread every now and then and gave me suggestion and comment.

SM Toxic, Kalex, Smartest Fool, goodguy333, Humza, Sis Nikitabelle, systematicfx and other contestant were excellent. Thanks to them for continuous support and encouragement. Overall very big thanks to fourm admin and of course Instaforex for their nice job.

I must mention I have learnt many things from contestants and I'll like to use those in my future trades. I have learnt the fighting spirit too. And that's all. Have a nice time mates and happy trading....

12. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

goodguy333 (17-10-2014), Kalex (17-10-2014)

13. #150 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow!What a comeback NKhan

Thats the true spirit of a Real Warrior

BTW,can you mention the Final Score of your calculations?!

Regards
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

14. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (17-10-2014)

Page 15 of 16 ... 10 13 14 15 16

Subscribed to this Thread : 2