• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: 5305994 - Simple is the best.

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Thanks Super Mod for the editing in my thread title and thread content. It is absolutely fine. And I am happy that it has been changed so fast. I am really happy that after many ups and downs I am able to take part in the contest. Thank you all.
      Best of trading mate.

Hope i will not able to join .

I have got margin and i have no time for trading.

Trade with care hope you will get 1st place again.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

azmassi (09-18-2014), nkhan2810 (09-19-2014)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,564 Posts

Best of trading mate.

Hope i will not able to join .

I have got margin and i have no time for trading.

Trade with care hope you will get 1st place again.
      I feel really sorry to know that you are not joining the contest. I know how hard it feels when you have done all the homework for it and finally not participating. Just focus on your MBBS now. Thanks for your wishes. I'll try my best to get to the top 7. I wish my emotions don't come in between my trades and me. If so, there will be no problem to end the contest in positive note.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (09-19-2014)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

I feel really sorry to know that you are not joining the contest. I know how hard it feels when you have done all the homework for it and finally not participating. Just focus on your MBBS now. Thanks for your wishes. I'll try my best to get to the top 7. I wish my emotions don't come in between my trades and me. If so, there will be no problem to end the contest in positive note.
      You are really nice guy.

Thank you for realizing to me. hope you will be cool to trade in this time .

Not be hurry as like as demo contest mate.

Cheers.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (09-19-2014)

7. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,391 Times in 553 Posts

nkhan@ aren't you from Kustia ? , Good luck Brother , If you won this Contest You must have to treat me when I will come Kustia....Btw I from in Gangni

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (09-19-2014)

9. #15 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

nkhan@ aren't you from Kustia ? , Good luck Brother , If you won this Contest You must have to treat me when I will come Kustia....Btw I from in Gangni
      Yes, definitely. If you are coming to home for Eid we can meet for sure. I think you better know Amla High School where I completed my SSC long back 20 years ago. Whatever thanks for your comment on my thread. Also wish you very best of luck in the contest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

fahids (09-20-2014)

11. #16 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,521 Times in 5,589 Posts

You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 52$.

Best of luck for the contest

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (09-21-2014), Passionate Pisces (10-20-2014)

13. #17 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 52$.

Best of luck for the contest
      I was just waiting for your announcement for few hours about the legal participants. I am really very happy to found myself one of those. Thanks for the announcement and wishes. I'll try my level best to show good performance. Good wishes to other participants and you too. Thank you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-21-2014)

15. #18 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am starting my trade in the Real Warrior contest. I hope to get success if ***** helps me. So here I go with GBPUSD....

My 1st order:

Order No: 908653696
      Symbol: GBPUSD
      Order Type: SELL
      Open price: 1.63192
      TP: 1.62892
      SL: 1.63492
      Volume: 0.1

Entry and Exit: On the 15M chart I found a pin bar candle which generally indicate rejection of price and possible reversal of the trend. And it also shown price was well resisted around 1.63250. So I decided to open a trade which is well supported by H1 bearish candles. I open a trade immediately after the pin bar candle. SL and TP are set as well for exit purpose though SL is very tight here and set above the resistance level by 15 pips and I expect it to hold for sometime.

Name: gu1.jpg Views: 168 Size: 424.7 KB

Money Management: For few days this pair is very much unpredictable and going uptrend except last days strong rejection. I have set SL and TP at such level that initially risk and reward ratio is 1:1. And maximum loss from the trade might be 3$ if price hit SL at 27 pips away from open price. So the risk is here around 5.77%. I might close trade before hitting SL/TP in slow movement or for reducing loss or for profit booking. If I feel I may double the SL and change the TP as well.

16. #19 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have just modified the SL level to 1.63692 to give it little bit more room. At this SL the maximum loss might be 5$ which is about 9.62% of initial invest. I have the luxury to extend the level to 2 more pips which will touch the maximum exposure of 10%. I hope I'll don't require that.

17. #20 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

My 2nd order:

Order No: 908656670
      Symbol: GBPUSD
      Order Type: SELL
      Open price: 1.63285
      TP: 1.63885
      SL: 1.63695
      Volume: 0.1

Entry and Exit: On the 15M chart I found a pin bar candle which generally indicate rejection of price and possible reversal of the trend. I have opened this trade to support my previous trade so that profit of this trade might cover some loss of my first trade. So I decided to open a trade which is well supported by H1 bearish candles. I open a trade immediately after the pin bar candle. I indicated the pin bar candle with an red arrow. SL and TP are set as well for exit purpose.

Name: gu2.jpg Views: 177 Size: 446.5 KB

Money Management: I have set SL and TP at such level that initially risk and reward ratio is about 1:1. And maximum loss from the trade might be 4.1$ if price hit SL . So the risk is here around 7.88%. I might close trade before hitting SL/TP in slow movement or for reducing loss or for profit booking.

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2