• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 8252054 - Candlesticks, Chart Patterns, Support & Resistance, MA's

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,671 Times in 874 Posts

Default 8252054 - Candlesticks, Chart Patterns, Support & Resistance, MA's

بِسْــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيــــــــــــــــم

Trading account number (login): 8252054
      Investor: Will Sent to Modes
      Server: 5.9.152.23 (InstaForex-USA2.com)
      Equity Balance: $411

Hi Guys, First of all thanks you to the Dear Admin of MT5 Forum because of his Help regarding detach of my old account i won't be able to join this contest. Secondly Wishing Good luck to every participant of this contest.

As this contest is not just a contest its real trading and the amount is real too, so that's why it is necessary that each and everyone should be more careful. We can lose if we trade for wining the contest.

I am going to use some basic tools and patterns in this contest, Like candlesticks pattern and Chart pattern, I also use Support and Resistance levels and Moving Averages 50, 100, and 200 for support and resistance confirmations.

Most of the time i use to trade with #CL and many times i blown my accounts will try to keep trading with #CL if it allows. I like EuRJPY pair too but its been a month i am only trading with #CL only. I will try to trade with other pairs too because #CL is risky and i want to survive.

The most important part of my strategy is chart patterns; Head_Shoulders, Rectangles, Wedges, Bottom Reversals, Triangles, etc..

Tools on my chart; Support and Resistance Levels, Trend Lines and Moving Averages (50, 100 and 200)

Indicators I use; I'm going to use Zigzag, RSI, and Volume
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), bidyut (09-12-2014), chimasky (09-15-2014), dedy hari kurniawan (09-19-2014), goodguy333 (09-19-2014), Humza (09-16-2014), Kanta (09-16-2014), moneygrows (09-19-2014), Passionate Pisces (09-13-2014), PhantomTrader79 (09-13-2014), systematicfx (09-20-2014), Toxic (09-12-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I closed my last trade and my current equity is; $417.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

azmassi (09-14-2014), nasimuddin (09-20-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Damn, bad Friday closed all trades and current equity Balance is $381.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (09-19-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,564 Posts

Good to see your thread. Now about your equity, I think you should send a PM to a senior moderator about your equity and trades. I hope they will edit your first post and update your present balance. Fridays are always nasty. I think in last two days thousands of traders have lost huge money. Don't worry bro your good time will come and you will be able to recover your loss. Best of luck in the contest.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (09-20-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili     
      Damn, bad Friday closed all trades and current equity Balance is $381.
      This is very high balance mate.

Best of luck for next week trading.

Hope you will do your best in real trading .
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

10. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,196 Times in 2,472 Posts

Smile

Good luck my friend

You seem to have good tools in your kitty and of course decent Balance to start from the word go

Just follow your natural trading instincts and you will do good

Thanks
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

11. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Good to see your thread. Now about your equity, I think you should send a PM to a senior moderator about your equity and trades. I hope they will edit your first post and update your present balance. Fridays are always nasty. I think in last two days thousands of traders have lost huge money. Don't worry bro your good time will come and you will be able to recover your loss. Best of luck in the contest.
      thanks mate, and okay i will ask Toxic about this equity issue. About the last two days i was feeling the same and can't even find out whats going on with the market anyways thanks again and with you best of luck too for the contest

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      This is very high balance mate.

Best of luck for next week trading.

Hope you will do your best in real trading .
      unfortunately it was big but not now and thanks i hope too dear, Good luck with the contest also appreciated your visit.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
      Good luck my friend

You seem to have good tools in your kitty and of course decent Balance to start from the word go

Just follow your natural trading instincts and you will do good

Thanks
      Just trying to be in the game with different tools and i hope i will stay for a longer period of time in this contest. thanks for visiting and Good luck with the contest mate. you are Good Guy

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

goodguy333 (09-21-2014), nasimuddin (09-20-2014)

13. #8 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,521 Times in 5,589 Posts

Unfortunately, you aren't a valid participant because your activity was too low one month before contest announcement

I am sorry for this Better luck with next contests..

Thread Closed!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (09-21-2014)