Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 8048970-Breakout, Reversal and News trading

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I checked the UC chart because i also like this pair to find a good entry and as you said that a pinbar has been formed already so i wanted to see where but there is no pin bar in my terminal. I think you are looking in any other brokers terminal, probably Exness. If you are, then just remember that it does not show you right charts in H4 and D1 and higher time frames.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smartest Fool For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (28-09-2014)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have seen you trading USDCAD pair before especially in earlier contests. Actually some traders love some pairs for trading as they get success in that pair. I didn't have very good experience with this pair. But you have shown good result with this pair. So no matter what you trade success is the thing we want to see. Good luck bro in next weeks and wish you all the best in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 733 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartest Fool     
    I checked the UC chart because i also like this pair to find a good entry and as you said that a pinbar has been formed already so i wanted to see where but there is no pin bar in my terminal. I think you are looking in any other brokers terminal, probably Exness. If you are, then just remember that it does not show you right charts in H4 and D1 and higher time frames.
    My dear, all my charts are from InstaForex trading terminal...
    l use instaforex-usa2.com server of 5digit... I it was formed as you can see the proof on the chart.
    you should know that when using a five digit server, the chart might be slightly different

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

UPDATE ON MY TARGET NEWS FOR THE WEEK

MONDAY

NONE

TUESDAY

GBP Current account

CAD GDP m/m

WEDNESDAY

USD ADP Non-Farm Employment Change

THURSDAY

EUR Minimum Bid Rate

FRIDAY

USD Non-Farm Employment Change
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

5. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (28-09-2014)

6. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I do not use 5 decimals so did not know this could change the charts. Anyways best of luck for coming weeks

7. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I do not use 5 decimals so did not know this could change the charts. Anyways best of luck for coming weeks
    Name: pinbar.jpg Views: 357 Size: 190.7 KB
    i uploaded it with my acct no and instaforex logo on it.. see the pinbar on the daily with a red arrow pointing at it

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (29-09-2014)

9. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sorry i did not mean to say anything to disrespect you.. I just wanted you to know if you are using exness for viewing charts then they can trick you. Nothing personal i really respect you and had realized that i was wrong when you mentioned different server and 5 decimal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Smartest Fool For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (29-09-2014)

11. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sorry i did not mean to say anything to disrespect you.. I just wanted you to know if you are using exness for viewing charts then they can trick you. Nothing personal i really respect you and had realized that i was wrong when you mentioned different server and 5 decimal.
    I understand dear...just that this is a competition that all actions on trading must be described in a thread...
    it would not be fair if am using an external link so I had to clear all doubts...

I wish you luck as the contest continues this week..

let's keep rocking Guy...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (29-09-2014)

13. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,201 Times in 4,720 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
    UPDATE ON MY TARGET NEWS FOR THE WEEK

MONDAY

NONE

TUESDAY

GBP Current account

CAD GDP m/m

WEDNESDAY

USD ADP Non-Farm Employment Change

THURSDAY

EUR Minimum Bid Rate

FRIDAY

USD Non-Farm Employment Change
    cool,,hopefully targets planned to be realized, but need be careful because a lot of news this week difficult to predict. This could be something unexpected will happen and be bad.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (01-10-2014)

15. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade 9

i set a pending order of buy stop and sell stop on gbp/Usd just few minutes before the release of the news on Gbp current account with a volume of 0.2.

the buy stop triggered and left me with a loss of -$2.92

Trade 10

just after i saw the data on gbp current account i opened a sell on the pair with a volume of 0.2 and made a profit of $7.2

Trade 11

after closing my gbp sell on profit, i decided to reopen another sell with a lesser volume of 0.1 but was not patient and closed it with a loss of -$2.86

Trade 12

i equally straddled the news on CAD but ended up making a loss of -$4.91

Trade 13

i equally went on Sell on Gbp/Usd with a volume of 0.2 and still ended up with a loss of -$2.30

So far, you can see that am really into lots of losses. the volatility of the market this week is like that of the Ocean wave..

Let us all be careful as this remaining days of the week has even more volatility ahead....

I have lost 30% of my initial deposit and my target now is to recover from it so i might go on my next method of trading volatility called: HIGH SPEED NEWS HEDGING...

So as a Wounded warrior trying to survive in the market, i would drop my SWORD and pick up a more dangerous weapon (THE SPEAR)

wait a minutes.... the spare is more stronger but can as well be more dangerous to the user... hope i would survive it...

let's see what happens... keep your eyes on my thread because it is becoming more and more interesting...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

Kalex (01-10-2014)

17. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    You are handling the Lot size very well and sure you can survive in this trading market and end with profit only

Hope for the best

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4