Thread: 1342222 - Support and Resistance on Eurusd pair

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1342222 - Support and Resistance on Eurusd pair

Hi Everyone,

Account: 1342222
    Server: 188.138.40.121:443 (Hongkong.com)
    Investor Password: Sent to 4 Mods (As mentioned in Rules)
    Initial Balance: $50.11

I will be trading on Eurusd pair on the 1 Hr Time Frame.

My major focus is on the crossing of support and resistance levels formed on that day for my Entry. You can learn more on Support and Resistance with this link - https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...nd-Resistance&

My ideal Take Profit is 15 pips while my Ideal Stop Loss is 25 pips

No indicators will be used.

Goodluck to all Contestants

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 8 users say Thank You to chimasky for this useful post.

azmassi (14-09-2014), bidyut (19-09-2014), goodguy333 (14-09-2014), Humza (16-09-2014), Kanta (16-09-2014), moneygrows (19-09-2014), systematicfx (15-09-2014), Toxic (21-09-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am happy that at last I got the chance of competing in this new contest on MT5 forum.

This is my very first time of taking part in a contest with real money and a real forex account.

Right now I am all set for this contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Chimasky

Only one Pair E/U?!

Well,might give you more time to concentrate and come up trumps if so

Have a good contest mate
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

5. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

chimasky (15-09-2014)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
    Hello Chimasky

Only one Pair E/U?!

Well,might give you more time to concentrate and come up trumps if so

Have a good contest mate
    You are right, since this contest involved real money, I want to concentrate on only one pair in this contest. No Gold trading this time around.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Please can any moderator help me to change my initial account balance from $50.11 to $51.78 which is the current balance now. I did some return on investment today and it affected the initial balance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chimasky For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (17-09-2014)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are right, since this contest involved real money, I want to concentrate on only one pair in this contest. No Gold trading this time around.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Please can any moderator help me to change my initial account balance from $50.11 to $51.78 which is the current balance now. I did some return on investment today and it affected the initial balance.
    Well bro, don't worry about it. You know contest is yet to start and we got 5 days in front of us so I think there will be a lot of changes in initial invest. Just make sure your write here about your initial balance in your final post before deadline. I too have to change my initial deposit of 100$ as my equity is no more close to that.

9. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

chimasky (17-09-2014), goodguy333 (17-09-2014)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Well bro, don't worry about it. You know contest is yet to start and we got 5 days in front of us so I think there will be a lot of changes in initial invest. Just make sure your write here about your initial balance in your final post before deadline. I too have to change my initial deposit of 100$ as my equity is no more close to that.
    Thank you for the information but right now I trying my best not to trade. Because if I lose I won't have enough capital to be able to take part in the contest again.

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Less than two more days to the start of this contest. I just can't wait to fire up to be one of the top seven traders, because I need to get that title " Profitable Trader " attach to my Avatar.
    Lets just wait and see.

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Less than two more days to the start of this contest. I just can't wait to fire up to be one of the top seven traders, because I need to get that title " Profitable Trader " attach to my Avatar.
    Lets just wait and see.

You have such sprite then you will get " Profitable Trader" title must.

Best of luck to you mate.

Hope you will be a winner also.

Cheers.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

chimasky (20-09-2014)

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Unfortunately, you aren't a valid participant because your activity was too low one month before contest announcement

I am sorry for this Better luck with next contests..

Thread Closed!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

chimasky (21-09-2014)