Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8300353 - T20 Style with experience.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,085 Times in 2,048 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8300353 - T20 Style with experience.

Hello and welcome everyone.

Account Info -

Account id - 8300353
    Investor password: Sent to the 4 Mods.
    Server - 5.9.152.23 (InstaForex-USA2.com)
    Current Balance/Equity - 50$ + 15(30% bonus) = 65$

Trading Style - Mainly scalping unless there is a very obvious long term at sight.
    Trading Strategy - Nothing just naked with experience.
    Currency pairs - Mainly Eur/Usd, Eur/Jpy or Usd/Jpy unless if there is obvious profit in other pair.
    Indicators - No Indicators will be used.

================================================== ======

To end it best of luck to everyone whatever the result is i am surely going to enjoy this contest to maximum!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 10 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

azmassi (16-09-2014), bidyut (19-09-2014), chimasky (16-09-2014), deathstar (23-09-2014), dedy hari kurniawan (19-09-2014), goodguy333 (19-09-2014), Kanta (16-09-2014), moneygrows (19-09-2014), PhantomTrader79 (16-09-2014), systematicfx (16-09-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi Humza

My good ole' friend

Your approach seems to be straight and simple which might be just what the doctor ordered

Hope you will do good and most importantly in your own words,enjoy it

Thanks
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

4. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Humza (19-09-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Humza mate I am really happy to see you in the contest but also I am missing our other forum mates , I thought Rino, Mummyz or Munna will join in to the contest. Btw I forgot to ask you, what happen your last problem that you have faced ? Sometime I am not regular in the forum.
    anyway good luck to you mate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

Humza (19-09-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
    Hi Humza

My good ole' friend

Your approach seems to be straight and simple which might be just what the doctor ordered

Hope you will do good and most importantly in your own words,enjoy it

Thanks
    Thankyou mate for your wishes. Yes my approach is simple but it is the way i do trade on my real account so honestly i will be repeating that stuff and i hope some of the result also get repeated here. Will definitely enjoy it and will be looking forward to learn alot from you

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
    Humza mate I am really happy to see you in the contest but also I am missing our other forum mates , I thought Rino, Mummyz or Munna will join in to the contest. Btw I forgot to ask you, what happen your last problem that you have faced ? Sometime I am not regular in the forum.
    anyway good luck to you mate
    Yup mate it is always better to have more skillful traders like Rino, Mummyz and other taking part but i guess they might have some of their own problems so they might not be able to get time for this. I learned to accept things that we can't change as better to try to improve than cry over the past so i just moved on.
    Thankyou once again mate and best of luck to you too it's hard to match your skills but at least will try my best

8. 2 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

fahids (20-09-2014), goodguy333 (20-09-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well bro, good to see you in the contest. I expect you to do some magic in the contest. I hope your scalping will come really good in this contest too. Wish you very good luck in the contest. I wish you will be in the top 7 and end the contest with the title of profitable trader. Best of luck bro.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Humza (20-09-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 65$.

Best of luck for the contest

12. 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Humza (23-09-2014), nkhan2810 (21-09-2014)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sorry to see you getting stopped out

Now if you want to climb back among the participants, you will have to do an extraordinary effort I believe.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

Humza (23-09-2014)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Now if you want to climb back among the participants, you will have to do an extraordinary effort I believe.
    I don't know what are happening to your trades. I can't see it as I don't have any option until mods upload it. But I am sorry to know that you got stopped out. I hope you use lower leverage and still trade with your remaining money. Bro you know it is a long contest so try to start everything again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Humza (23-09-2014)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     

Yup now i am completely out unless i deposit again which i just might do and true extraordinary stuff is now required but in Forex that is not impossible

Nkhan@ yes mate unfortunately got bit too greedy and litte bit unluck as 3-4 pips made the difference otherwise would have been in something like 30-40$ profit anyway that is life small things is what makes the big difference. Best of luck to you.

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5650 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,902 Times in 1,680 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I love naked trading otherwise called price action, it works if you trade it with care and this is to wish you success and guess you compete healthily.

Page 1 of 2 1 2