to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8300353 - T20 Style with experience.

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,293 Times in 2,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Humza my friend

Sorry to see your loss

But hope you have some good plans and might again bounce back

Either way best wishes
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think you got good time to think about next weeks of the contest. I hope you will start trading from next week and come good this time. Me too have to do something as I have blown my account too. I hope this month's bonus will help you to make profit and come back to the contest. Wish you all the best bro in the next deposit and trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I can see you have money in your account and probably you are trading. So if possible give the latest updates of your trades. You know contest is finishing today. So it is better to give details of your trade. I hope in next few hours your trade will bring extraordinary result. Good luck bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (17-10-2014)

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,293 Times in 2,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    I can see you have money in your account and probably you are trading. So if possible give the latest updates of your trades. You know contest is finishing today. So it is better to give details of your trade. I hope in next few hours your trade will bring extraordinary result. Good luck bro.
    Yeah, the other day you pointed out the Stats of the Participants and Humza bro was silently trading with a decent capital.I am hoping he is in Green Zone and ends the Competition in +ve
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Page 2 of 2 1 2