from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 1199678 - Trading all Major and Cross pairs sensibly

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1199678 - Trading all Major and Cross pairs sensibly

Hello friends. I have decided to join as one of the participant to make this contest more exciting.

Account Details:

These are my account details:
    Trading account number (login): 1199678
    Investor password: Sent to other 3 senior mods so they can keep a track
    Server: 188.138.40.121:443 (InstaForex-HongKong.com)
    Contest Starting Balance: 50.44$
    Indicators which I will Use:

I will trade sometimes purely based on my instinct and sometimes on price action along with the following indicators:
    1) Support and resistance (Although this thread has a special indicator script but I will use manual SnR levels)
    2) Trend Lines (I will plot manually)
    3) Trend Channel (I will plot manually)

I will also try to keep an eye on important news releases for my trading.

Trading Instruments:

Mostly, I will be trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDJPY. Sometimes, I might trade AUDUSD, Gold or Silver, Crude oil. I will mostly stick with these pairs most of the time but if there was an opportunity in any other pair, I will go for it too.

Strategy:

Most of the time, I will try to do trades in the direction of the trend. I will try to plot all the indicators mentioned above (Snr, trend channels, trend lines) if feasible and will then take the trade keeping in view the fundamental aspects which can effect my trades. In between such trades or when I don't have a clear opportunity, I will try to take a few trades based on my instinct and pure price action depending upon the situation. Sometimes, I might even enter the trades only based on the fundamental analysis too.

I will explain each trade which I will do in my account and it's proper reasoning.

Volume of each trade will depend upon the situation of the contest, market condition and the sureness of my reasoning for entry. Take profits and stop loss will be according to market conditions mostly.

I think I have covered all the major aspects of my trading for now. I will explain my trades as we go.

I wish good luck to all other participants and wish to see a nice competition among all the players.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,098 Times in 2,049 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow this is a big surprise and it would really make the contest more interesting now. Best of luck Sir.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 7 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

azmassi (19-09-2014), bidyut (19-09-2014), Ingenious Freak (19-09-2014), Kanta (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), nkhan2810 (19-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,098 Times in 6,906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Great to see that you are taking part in this contest ...........best of luck .........may be you will be the champion

5. 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bidyut (19-09-2014), Ingenious Freak (19-09-2014), Kanta (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    wow this is amazing...

Super moderator also taking part in this contest then this contest will be full exiting i think and also there are some super trader are in this contest.best of luck dear sup mod.

7. 3 users say Thank You to Kanta for this useful post.

Ingenious Freak (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,462 Times in 7,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yaay...please don't take the first prize Super Mod...leave some for us....hehehe....just kidding.
    Wish you Goodluck Mod...!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

9. 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Ingenious Freak (19-09-2014), Kanta (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Now it has become more interesting!
    You and some other fabulous traders are great teacher for me.
    Wish you and all the participants Good Luck.
    Pain Is Universal.. But So Is Hope!!

11. 4 users say Thank You to Ingenious Freak for this useful post.

Kanta (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), NikitaBelle (19-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
    Wow this is a big surprise and it would really make the contest more interesting now. Best of luck Sir.
    Thanks Yeah had to join to increase the number of participant by 1 at least..

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Great to see that you are taking part in this contest ...........best of luck .........may be you will be the champion
    Yeah thanks mate Hope to see you do good too

Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
    wow this is amazing...

Super moderator also taking part in this contest then this contest will be full exiting i think and also there are some super trader are in this contest.best of luck dear sup mod.
    Thanks for dropping by my thread Kanta

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Yaay...please don't take the first prize Super Mod...leave some for us....hehehe....just kidding.
    Wish you Goodluck Mod...!!!
    Hahaha don't worry. I will try my best to be last Best of luck to you too NikitaBelle

Quote Originally Posted by Ingenious Freak     
    Now it has become more interesting!
    You and some other fabulous traders are great teacher for me.
    Wish you and all the participants Good Luck.
    Thanks Ingenious freak Hope to see you join too

13. 4 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Black Mamba (24-09-2014), Ingenious Freak (20-09-2014), Kalex (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Really great thread and nice strategy from you Super Mod Toxic. I didn't see you trading in the contest ever since I joined this forum. So it is really exciting to find you in the contest. Wish you all the best in the contest and would really love to see you in the top 3. Good luck in the contest and thank you for participating.

15. 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

Ingenious Freak (20-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,169 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    opppp. i just missed this contest. where sup. mod is present.

Hope to see in next contest too when i will be must.

Best of trading sup. mod and hope you will do as like as sup.man.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

17. 2 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

Ingenious Freak (20-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,293 Times in 2,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Whoa!Another Senior joins

It can mean tough conditions to survive in the competition for novices like me

Nice explanation of strategy and plan Toxic SM

Let the race begin

Thanks

The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

19. 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

Ingenious Freak (20-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2