• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 1199678 - Trading all Major and Cross pairs sensibly

1. #11 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 548 Posts

You are always a great competitor for contest. Remembering your couple of pamm account which help you to be a skilled trader though you lost it but ultimately you are gainer. I hope to see some of your fabulous trading , good luck brother

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-19-2014)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

wapda is on a distinguished road wapda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      470 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To participate a seniors Moderator have increase the people confidence. that our senior honorable moderator will also competition. I hope it will more interesting and strict competition i expected. Good luck for every one special for Toxic ( Senior Moderator).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wapda For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-19-2014)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Hahaha don't worry. I will try my best to be last
      Hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Thanks Ingenious freak Hope to see you join too
      I would love to; but for some reasons, I didn't
      However, I am looking forward to learn from this competition!
      Pain Is Universal.. But So Is Hope!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ingenious Freak For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-21-2014)

7. #14 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,490 Times in 5,585 Posts

I am an okay participant with my contest start balance of 50.44$.

Best of luck for the contest

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-24-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-22-2014), nkhan2810 (09-21-2014), Passionate Pisces (09-23-2014)

9. #15 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,709 Times in 1,563 Posts

Yesterday when Mod Phantomtrader updated about contestants balance and equity I found you trading as that time your equity was more than your balance. I really love to see your trade. It is because I want to learn from your strategy and trade plan. I hope to see the details of your trade soon. Wish you all the best in trade and in this contest.

10. #16 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,177 Posts

Buddy i wish you Good Luck in this contest and very good strategy , the good thing is you are not using any indicators and purely trading on price action , plus you have lots of experience under your belt too so you can do wonders of good in this contest , and it would help any new traders on this forum too they can learn form you how to trade specially i am very optimistic and eager to learn from you ... GOOD LUCK once again ..!

11. #17 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,709 Times in 1,563 Posts

Well Super Mod Toxic, we could not know about your trading in the contest. I feel you could update about your trades. I know you are a very busy person. But as this contest is on so we expect you to do some posting on this thread. I hope you have some time for that. Good luck Super Mod. I really love to see your trades and trading strategies so that I can learn about it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2