• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: An awesome indicator, make your profit now.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2173 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,162 Times in 1,332 Posts

I have seen this indicator on forex factory forum I think. It is a currency strength meter, there are many like this in the market and many traders use them for basket trading, but I can't remember exactly the name of this indicator right now. Why don't you share here your indicator?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamey123 View Post
      This is an awesome indicator with meter, which tell you how much strong which currency and which is so weak. So you can trade easily to see the meter. You can understand to see the attached image. If anyone wants this just mail me to go my profile.
      We all post indicators here without having to demand for personal mails. If you really want to be of any help on this forum then you attach your indicator or do not bother talking about it. I have attached indicator that I use before and it has helped some people. There is no reason at all to try to hoard something you think will be useful. If you really wish to share, then share it on this forum.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

some composite indicator that you are using does look very great and nice but I also still have to always do some selection again in the hope that during my trading analysis and no errors are seen also due to a fatal error with the error indicator.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is an awesome indicator with meter, which tell you how much strong which currency and which is so weak. So you can trade easily to see the meter. You can understand to see the attached image. If anyone wants this just mail me to go my profile.
      This indicator looks good to be used by us. I thin k you can share it on here in the foturm.
      Also are you still active in this forum anymore?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1246 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,659 Times in 825 Posts

there are many free indicators like this one avalable on the net, the strenghts indicators is very helpfull when it comes to select the pairs you want to trade and give advantages in trading, the strenght currency against a weak ones is the good option we need to find out by using indicators or other concepts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (04-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,017 Times in 409 Posts

I've never heard of this forexprofitsupremeDline indicator before. Maybe it's a customized version of a default indicator in MT4?
      Is this indicator free to use or we must pay for it before we can use it? Can anyone upload the latest version of this indicator?
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

indicators that I get from traders who are already successful Sometimes I also have to study it first because it is uncertain that I can properly analyze it. so I also have to be able to take steps to find indicators that are faster and more in accordance with the way I do the settings. we can benefit from a variety of indicators that we use a lot of. How we think and analyze. the more we often analyze eating the stronger our perspective on forex trading that we do.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Switithe is on a distinguished road Switithe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Im sorry but where is the download link please dont share only the images share full strategy with the files you use. also with some profit proof as sharing is caring. Every new trader want to get success and they can not get it by just viewing the images. If any one have this indicator please upload it so users can download and test it on their trading accounts.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5