• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: An awesome indicator, make your profit now.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

jamey123 is on a distinguished road jamey123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      559 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up An awesome indicator, make your profit now.

This is an awesome indicator with meter, which tell you how much strong which currency and which is so weak. So you can trade easily to see the meter. You can understand to see the attached image. If anyone wants this just mail me to go my profile.
      Attached Images  
      "ALLAH IS ALMIGHTY. MAY ALLAH HELP US"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jamey123 For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (03-26-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It looks fascinating, but still you haven't explained anything about how it works.
      Which settings are used?
      Which way it will give signal of buy or sell?
      And why not share the indicator publically so that all the members can use and give their remarks about it.

Elaborate these, and I will VM you for the indicator if its free!
      Pain Is Universal.. But So Is Hope!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ingenious Freak For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (09-21-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

jamey123 is on a distinguished road jamey123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      559 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ingenious Freak     
      It looks fascinating, but still you haven't explained anything about how it works.
      Which settings are used?
      Which way it will give signal of buy or sell?
      And why not share the indicator publically so that all the members can use and give their remarks about it.

Elaborate these, and I will VM you for the indicator if its free!
      This meter show you the pairs buy or sell score, you also see the strong and weak currency. You should trade which has highest score of buy. If you attached it on your chart and practice some day then you will understand all. This is suitable for hourly or 4h chart mostly and also for others timeframe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jamey123 For This Useful Post:

Ingenious Freak (09-20-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jamey123     
      This meter show you the pairs buy or sell score, you also see the strong and weak currency. You should trade which has highest score of buy. If you attached it on your chart and practice some day then you will understand all. This is suitable for hourly or 4h chart mostly and also for others timeframe.
      hohohoho, are you seriously going to sell here, mate?
      you may enter the wrong thread you if you want to sell in this forum. you can go in the thread if you want to sell advertising. hihihihi ....
      if you put on a thread here, you can instantly share files for indicators like the pictures you showed, mate. thank ...

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

high (09-25-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-20-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamey123     
      So, I can pair up the highest score currency with lowest score currency and also taking in account the currency pair scores.
      It is looking nice.
      But you haven't answered me about whether this is free or not?
      I have clearly told you that if you are giving it for free then attach the indicator on this thread for everybody to use.
      Pain Is Universal.. But So Is Hope!!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ingenious Freak for this useful post.

Bao Long (09-21-2014), ding dong (09-20-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ingenious Freak     
      So, I can pair up the highest score currency with lowest score currency and also taking in account the currency pair scores.
      It is looking nice.
      But you haven't answered me about whether this is free or not?
      I have clearly told you that if you are giving it for free then attach the indicator on this thread for everybody to use.
      xexexexe, if you are here to get the indicator turns as it should spend money, you can contact me, mate.
      I have an indicator that is almost the same as that used as the image in the first post of this thread. hihihihi ....

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Bao Long (09-20-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-21-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,246 Times in 5,540 Posts

Hello mate, what is the indicator name because you didn't even mention that ?

Is even the name private ?

Can you describe more on the indicator in overview ?

And last will you share it for free or sell that ?

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

darksaimon (09-21-2014), ding dong (09-20-2014), high (09-25-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-21-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Hello mate, what is the indicator name because you didn't even mention that ?

Is even the name private ?

Can you describe more on the indicator in overview ?

And last will you share it for free or sell that ?
      hohoho, I think, he wants to sell this indicator, mate.
      what do you think?
      in a few days when I post here, I have not got a response back from the writers in this thread. hihihihihiii .....
      This indicator may be sold by the author in this thread, mate.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Bao Long (09-20-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-21-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,246 Times in 5,540 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      hohoho, I think, he wants to sell this indicator, mate.
      what do you think?
      in a few days when I post here, I have not got a response back from the writers in this thread. hihihihihiii .....
      This indicator may be sold by the author in this thread, mate.
      Have you checked his profile and sent private message to him like he told ?

Well, I don't really bother to do that because I don't believe in a magic indicators except if a lot of peoples have admitted that.

Just want to enlarge my knowledge about indicators.

But maybe its really good and free, if you have tried it, tell us your experience...

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

ding dong (09-20-2014), high (09-25-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-21-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Have you checked his profile and sent private message to him like he told ?

Well, I don't really bother to do that because I don't believe in a magic indicators except if a lot of peoples have admitted that.

Just want to enlarge my knowledge about indicators.

But maybe its really good and free, if you have tried it, tell us your experience...
      xexeexe, maybe I will try to send a message to him after this, mate.
      and try to wait for a response back from him, mate ... hihihihi .....
      well, if it could be in for the free, why not directly to be attached when he made the first post here ...? hohohoho ...

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Bao Long (09-21-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-21-2014)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...