Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ...
    Results 21 to 30 of 51

    Thread: An awesome indicator, make your profit now.

    1. #21
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful
       
      Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
      Posts
      758
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      306
      Thanked 269 Times in 120 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      Seems to me very interesting indicator anyhow you have not uploaded to this indicator and i think you have forgotten to attach this to this forum too so you should attach it my friend many members here would like to see how it works and i personally would like to see it as well so it is my request that you should upload it .
      He is selling this indicator. That's why he didn't uploaded it to this thread.
      So now we can just wonder, whether this indicator really work or not. Because he has not even giving trial or some proofs of this system's legitimacy.
      Another thing is that, I would like to know whether this person coded this indicator by himself or he bought it somewhere?
      Pain Is Universal.. But So Is Hope!!


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ingenious Freak for this useful post.

      Black Mamba (09-25-2014), ding dong (09-25-2014)

    3. #22
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Posts
      12,417
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,432
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,169 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Ingenious Freak     
      He is selling this indicator. That's why he didn't uploaded it to this thread.
      So now we can just wonder, whether this indicator really work or not. Because he has not even giving trial or some proofs of this system's legitimacy.
      Another thing is that, I would like to know whether this person coded this indicator by himself or he bought it somewhere?
      Wow he must be owning some sort of website to sell his indicators any how , he has the right to sell it only if he has made it by himself he is creator of it , bu i wont waste my money in any sort of indicators , and i know that money of them do not work at all so why waste your money in something which will not work


    4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

      ding dong (09-25-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-26-2014)

    5. #23
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Posts
      6,805
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,083
      Thanked 3,046 Times in 2,088 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      Wow he must be owning some sort of website to sell his indicators any how , he has the right to sell it only if he has made it by himself he is creator of it , bu i wont waste my money in any sort of indicators , and i know that money of them do not work at all so why waste your money in something which will not work
      hohohooh, if you are interested in the indicator as displayed in the picture here, mate ...?
      I may have a similar indicator, xixixiixixi .....
      with the same function, but the appearance of the chart image to a different chart picture in the show here ...I apologize to the author in this thread ..


    6. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

      Black Mamba (09-25-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-26-2014)

    7. #24
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Posts
      12,417
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,432
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,169 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      hohohooh, if you are interested in the indicator as displayed in the picture here, mate ...?
      I may have a similar indicator, xixixiixixi .....
      with the same function, but the appearance of the chart image to a different chart picture in the show here ...I apologize to the author in this thread ..
      Actually no i am not interested but i am talking on the behalf of other members o this forum they might wanna get it so if they want to how come they will ?? i think it should be the rule of this forum that any body who introduce any indicator to this forum must share that indicator with the other forum members as well what do you think ?


    8. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

      ding dong (09-25-2014)

    9. #25
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Posts
      6,805
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,083
      Thanked 3,046 Times in 2,088 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      Actually no i am not interested but i am talking on the behalf of other members o this forum they might wanna get it so if they want to how come they will ?? i think it should be the rule of this forum that any body who introduce any indicator to this forum must share that indicator with the other forum members as well what do you think ?
      hohoho, yup, mate. if someone open a thread in the forum member category indicator / EA that I frequently encounter is usually to sell inidkator and EA, may not be out of place, because the category for the ad has been provided in this forum in a thread advertising. if the thread entry in this category, I think it is something free without having to make buying and selling here, mate.


    10. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

      Black Mamba (09-25-2014)

    11. #26
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired
       
      Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Posts
      12,417
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,432
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,169 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      hohoho, yup, mate. if someone open a thread in the forum member category indicator / EA that I frequently encounter is usually to sell inidkator and EA, may not be out of place, because the category for the ad has been provided in this forum in a thread advertising. if the thread entry in this category, I think it is something free without having to make buying and selling here, mate.
      I think mate the purpose of this forum is not the advertisement rather the purpose of this forum is to spread the knowledge and some one who post the screenshot of the indicator and telling people i have this and buy from me than he is not spreading knowledge rather he is misusing this forum for his own goods .


    12. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

      ding dong (09-25-2014)

    13. #27
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----
       
      high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Posts
      8,813
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      505
      Thanked 594 Times in 521 Posts

      Default

      You have accurate indicators using or utilizing power at trading graph, then you will be able to making a huge profit from this market.

      We know that, Mt4 trading software has many trading indicator which we can easily use at trading terminal to get strong signal about live market. A good signal catching after will be achieve a good profit from this market, its very true for us.


    14. The Following User Says Thank You to high For This Useful Post:

      ding dong (09-25-2014)

    15. #28
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Posts
      6,805
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,083
      Thanked 3,046 Times in 2,088 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      I think mate the purpose of this forum is not the advertisement rather the purpose of this forum is to spread the knowledge and some one who post the screenshot of the indicator and telling people i have this and buy from me than he is not spreading knowledge rather he is misusing this forum for his own goods .
      hohoho, yup, mate.
      may in some cases have different thoughts about this from some forum members here. sell indicator and EA, seem to want to be honored in the making of it, but I know "MIS" in the members of this forum also, he can make us EA with the idea that we have no wages though, different people are happy with the forex to work better and utilize opportunities in these forex services / facilities paid for wanting to be honored for his efforts result.


    16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

      high (09-26-2014), Ingenious Freak (09-26-2014)

    17. #29
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      Khanjee is on a distinguished road Khanjee's Avatar
      Posts
      1,183
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

      Default

      There is a majority of the traders who are working in the forex trading business with the help of indicators are making a good amount from the trades. I have found the ripripper forex one of the best indicators as the prediction made by this indicator is right most of the times.


    18. #30
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----
       
      hosni will become famous soon enough hosni's Avatar
      Posts
      6,880
      Accumulated bonus
      1561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 71 Times in 62 Posts

      Default

      i used to put this indicator on my chart,and i focus on one currency to see if it is strong comparing to all pair or weak comparing to all other pair,it help us to know pair is strong and wich is medium


    Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ...

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts