Thread: 7414783 Trading 5 Min To Daily TF plus MA

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 7414783 Trading 5 Min To Daily TF plus MA

Hello all, I am glad that I can participate this real account contest, I guess I am bit lucky to visit mt5 forum last night and found new contest rules.
    Here is my trading details
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Trading account number (login): 7414783
    Investor password: Sent to Mods
    Server: 111.235.136.17:443 (InstaForex-Singapore.com)
    Leverage: 1:100
    Account Type : Standard

Trading Strategy
    I was examine a trading strategy last couple of week, I didn't get accurate way to execute all the trade yet but now I can fixed the rules of entry and exit point. I am not sure how much profitable will be this system, but I decided to test it here.

I will use 5 min chart to Daily Chart to determine trend and entry point, To detect a trend I will use Moving Average Indicator and it is three of them with three different setting. You can easily get Moving Average Here. To know more about Moving Average you can Google it. My risk reward will 1:2 or 1:30 depending on currency pair and time. I will trade all the currency pair as well all available tool on my mt4 Box if necessary.

So basically my trading strategy it to find a trend and measuring it to use different time frame and to find entry and exit point. I will explain further when I will take trade so it will be clear more to you.

I wish good luck to other player also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 14 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

bidyut (20-09-2014), chimasky (19-09-2014), dedy hari kurniawan (19-09-2014), Humza (19-09-2014), ilyas_ili (19-09-2014), Kalex (19-09-2014), Kanta (19-09-2014), moneygrows (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), nkhan2810 (19-09-2014), PhantomTrader79 (19-09-2014), Smartest Fool (19-09-2014), systematicfx (19-09-2014), Toxic (21-09-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice to see you mate, i think you will be a winner in this time and hope you will get much more time than before. best of luck to you for real trading contest.i will try to follow your strategy in this time too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Kanta for this useful post.

fahids (19-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wish you best of trading.

Hope you will do your best as like as previous contest.

I want to learn from your real trading this time.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

fahids (19-09-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
    Nice to see you mate, i think you will be a winner in this time and hope you will get much more time than before. best of luck to you for real trading contest.i will try to follow your strategy in this time too.
    Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
    Wish you best of trading.

Hope you will do your best as like as previous contest.

I want to learn from your real trading this time.
    Both of you guys are welcome to my thread, I have already tested different contest account among them I won two and lost two at the very last time , so its seems good at demo trading, now I want to test it on my real account.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

Kanta (19-09-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is really a good thread you opened. I am eagerly waiting to see your new strategy. I believe you will provide us something extraordinary. I am really looking forward to see your trades in the contest. Wish you all the best and have nice time in trading during contest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

fahids (19-09-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Moving average based Indicators are really very powerful ..........

Hope you get some extra ordinary result .all the best ....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

fahids (22-09-2014)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Unfortunately, you aren't a valid participant because your activity was too low one month before contest announcement

I am sorry for this Better luck with next contests..

Thread Closed!