Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 1351802- Trading with Stochastic and Zigzag

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,425 Times in 7,483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1351802- Trading with Stochastic and Zigzag

**Account Details**

Account#: 1351802
    Investor pass: sent to 4 senior Moderator
    Starting balance: $65
    Leverage: 1: 1000
    Server: Hongkong

**Strategy and trade plan details**
    Strategy: Buy low and Sell high
    Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD,NZDUSD,USDCAD and USDJPY
    Time Frames: H4 and H1 for signal confirmation ( M1, M5 and M15 for entry and exit guides)
    Indicators: Stochastic Oscillator and Zigzag ( for more info how to used this two indicators in your trading, go Here.
    Lot size to use: from 0.01 up to 0.50 if the situation calls for it
    Usage of Stop Loss and Take profit: Stop loss will be between 20 to 50 pips per trade and take profit is not fixed
    Goal in this contest: "...To avoid margin call the best I can..."

***Wow, am very excited with this contest because it's real account am using in this contest. The emotion, greed, aggressiveness and stupid decision will surely comes in to play and that would make this contest very tough and challenging. We all knew that trading with small capital is hard to survive, reason is because the market is full of unpredictable movements and the worst thing can happen is when our bad attitude gets in the way of our trading. I would like to dedicate this contest thread to all "Newbies" out there specially the "Newbie Trader" inside me who refused to grow up,lol
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. 16 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

bidyut (19-09-2014), chimasky (19-09-2014), deathstar (23-09-2014), dedy hari kurniawan (19-09-2014), goodguy333 (19-09-2014), Humza (19-09-2014), ilyas_ili (19-09-2014), Kalex (19-09-2014), Kanta (19-09-2014), MT5 bozZdeviL (22-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), nkhan2810 (19-09-2014), Passionate Pisces (27-09-2014), systematicfx (19-09-2014), Toxic (19-09-2014), UpinIpin (19-09-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow, great thread. I can remember your last contest where you were going really nice in first three days. I wish you will not get your MC this time. I hope you will really come good in the contest. All the best in the contest Sis. Really looking forward to see you trading in the contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (22-09-2014), nasimuddin (19-09-2014), NikitaBelle (20-09-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This is really good to see you sis in this contest.

Hope you will do your best as like as demo contest.

Best of trading to you.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. 2 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (22-09-2014), NikitaBelle (20-09-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good to see you here dear Sis Nikita

I think we can learn more from Seniors like you

Hope you have a great time & contest

Thanks
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

8. 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So here is she, The most beautiful lady of our forum. I am glad that you are joining in to contest, surely I am missing all our other forum member, I hope they will join lately either this contest or any other.
    I wish you good luck dear btw , when did you become mod? and congratulation for your position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. 2 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Wow, great thread. I can remember your last contest where you were going really nice in first three days. I wish you will not get your MC this time. I hope you will really come good in the contest. All the best in the contest Sis. Really looking forward to see you trading in the contest.
    Thanks for the wishes Nkhan...you are always doing good in every contest. Gonna be tough but I just want to join the contest just to be with you guys....hehehe. Lets rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
    This is really good to see you sis in this contest.

Hope you will do your best as like as demo contest.

Best of trading to you.
    Hello Nasimuddin...thanks for dropping by! Hope you will also do good in this contest I know you will....wish you lots of profits....!!! Time to kick some pips bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
    Good to see you here dear Sis Nikita

I think we can learn more from Seniors like you

Hope you have a great time & contest

Thanks
    Hello Goodguy....actually nice to see familiar faces in this contest once again. Am a senior but always been a newbie at heart. I know you are a good trader and keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
    So here is she, The most beautiful lady of our forum. I am glad that you are joining in to contest, surely I am missing all our other forum member, I hope they will join lately either this contest or any other.
    I wish you good luck dear btw , when did you become mod? and congratulation for your position
    Lol...thanks for the compliments Fahids even if not true, lol...and you are the most handsome pirates in the forex world...hehehe. Hope you can conquer many treasure in your journey in this contest. Grab the major prizes bro!

***To Nkhan, Nasimuddin, Goodguy and Fahids....thanks for dropping by. Trading in the contest side by side with you guys and the rest of the participants is more than enough for me. You are all my contest buddies and looking forwards to a more fun and exciting contest experience with you guys in the next four weeks. Goodluck everyone!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

12. 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

fahids (20-09-2014), goodguy333 (20-09-2014), MT5 bozZdeviL (22-09-2014), nkhan2810 (20-09-2014)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 65$.

Best of luck for the contest

14. 4 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (22-09-2014), NikitaBelle (21-09-2014), nkhan2810 (21-09-2014), Passionate Pisces (27-09-2014)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,856 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I did not realize that the rules changed, if $50 can participate. T_T
    Now I only can support my favorite beautiful lady in this thread.

16. 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (22-09-2014), nkhan2810 (22-09-2014)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
    I did not realize that the rules changed, if $50 can participate. T_T
    Now I only can support my favorite beautiful lady in this thread.
    Lol....where have you been bro? In planet Mars? hahahaha
    I used to remember you are the self proclaimed the Margin Call king...am also the Margin Call queen....hahaha. Why you are not joining contest anymore?Hope your trading is very good now...mine?....hmmm...can't explain...lol. Btw. thanks for dropping by, take care and see you in the next contest...!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (22-09-2014)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    *Trade Updates*

I took two entry yesterday with AUDUSD and NZDUSD pair, using 0.10 lot size. Below is the chart of my trades:

*1st trade*

Currency pair: NZD/USD
    Lot size: 0.10
    Order type: Buy
    Order#: 2035451413
    Entry price: 0.8135
    Stop loss: 50 pips
    Take profit: 20 pips
    Trade result: trade still running....will update later

Name: NZD H4 and M15 trade.JPG Views: 427 Size: 61.6 KB

***I see a bullish signal in H4 and Stochastic crossed briefly the 20 level, that is oversold in my standard and ZigZag also gives me added confirmation which prompted me to open order( see the box both on H4 and M15). I open buy order with 0.10 lot size and until now it is floating in negative...lol. That means we can see a perfect picture but if the market wont favor us then we can only wait and see...will this specific trade hit TP? or SL first...let see...later.

*2nd trade*

Currency pair: AUD/USD
    Lot size: 0.10
    Order type:Buy
    Order#: 2035466683
    Entry price:0.8882......closed at 0.8882
    Stop loss: 40 pips
    Take profit: 20 pips
    Trade result: stop loss hit at break even= 0 profit

Name: AUD H1 & M15.JPG Views: 426 Size: 49.1 KB

***I see a bullish signal with this pair in H1 and M15. Stochastic crossed 20 level on both H1 and M15 time frames and the ZigZag indicator also agrees( see box ). This trade already registered a $1.40 profit when I leave my monitor to do some errand so I moved my SL to break even just in case the price will go down suddenly. After a few minutes when I came back my SL is already hit at break even,lol. It's a waste profit I know...lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2