• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 1351802- Trading with Stochastic and Zigzag

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,370 Times in 7,473 Posts

Default 1351802- Trading with Stochastic and Zigzag

**Account Details**

Account#: 1351802
      Investor pass: sent to 4 senior Moderator
      Starting balance: $65
      Leverage: 1: 1000
      Server: Hongkong

**Strategy and trade plan details**
      Strategy: Buy low and Sell high
      Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD,NZDUSD,USDCAD and USDJPY
      Time Frames: H4 and H1 for signal confirmation ( M1, M5 and M15 for entry and exit guides)
      Indicators: Stochastic Oscillator and Zigzag ( for more info how to used this two indicators in your trading, go Here.
      Lot size to use: from 0.01 up to 0.50 if the situation calls for it
      Usage of Stop Loss and Take profit: Stop loss will be between 20 to 50 pips per trade and take profit is not fixed
      Goal in this contest: "...To avoid margin call the best I can..."

***Wow, am very excited with this contest because it's real account am using in this contest. The emotion, greed, aggressiveness and stupid decision will surely comes in to play and that would make this contest very tough and challenging. We all knew that trading with small capital is hard to survive, reason is because the market is full of unpredictable movements and the worst thing can happen is when our bad attitude gets in the way of our trading. I would like to dedicate this contest thread to all "Newbies" out there specially the "Newbie Trader" inside me who refused to grow up,lol
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

bidyut (09-19-2014), chimasky (09-19-2014), deathstar (09-23-2014), dedy hari kurniawan (09-19-2014), goodguy333 (09-19-2014), Humza (09-19-2014), ilyas_ili (09-19-2014), Kalex (09-19-2014), Kanta (09-19-2014), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014), nasimuddin (09-19-2014), nkhan2810 (09-19-2014), Passionate Pisces (09-27-2014), systematicfx (09-19-2014), Toxic (09-19-2014), UpinIpin (09-19-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,564 Posts

Wow, great thread. I can remember your last contest where you were going really nice in first three days. I wish you will not get your MC this time. I hope you will really come good in the contest. All the best in the contest Sis. Really looking forward to see you trading in the contest.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014), nasimuddin (09-19-2014), NikitaBelle (09-20-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

This is really good to see you sis in this contest.

Hope you will do your best as like as demo contest.

Best of trading to you.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014), NikitaBelle (09-20-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,197 Times in 2,472 Posts

Smile

Good to see you here dear Sis Nikita

I think we can learn more from Seniors like you

Hope you have a great time & contest

Thanks
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,391 Times in 553 Posts

So here is she, The most beautiful lady of our forum. I am glad that you are joining in to contest, surely I am missing all our other forum member, I hope they will join lately either this contest or any other.
      I wish you good luck dear btw , when did you become mod? and congratulation for your position

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Wow, great thread. I can remember your last contest where you were going really nice in first three days. I wish you will not get your MC this time. I hope you will really come good in the contest. All the best in the contest Sis. Really looking forward to see you trading in the contest.
      Thanks for the wishes Nkhan...you are always doing good in every contest. Gonna be tough but I just want to join the contest just to be with you guys....hehehe. Lets rock!
      Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      This is really good to see you sis in this contest.

Hope you will do your best as like as demo contest.

Best of trading to you.
      Hello Nasimuddin...thanks for dropping by! Hope you will also do good in this contest I know you will....wish you lots of profits....!!! Time to kick some pips bro!
      Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
      Good to see you here dear Sis Nikita

I think we can learn more from Seniors like you

Hope you have a great time & contest

Thanks
      Hello Goodguy....actually nice to see familiar faces in this contest once again. Am a senior but always been a newbie at heart. I know you are a good trader and keep it up!
      Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      So here is she, The most beautiful lady of our forum. I am glad that you are joining in to contest, surely I am missing all our other forum member, I hope they will join lately either this contest or any other.
      I wish you good luck dear btw , when did you become mod? and congratulation for your position
      Lol...thanks for the compliments Fahids even if not true, lol...and you are the most handsome pirates in the forex world...hehehe. Hope you can conquer many treasure in your journey in this contest. Grab the major prizes bro!

***To Nkhan, Nasimuddin, Goodguy and Fahids....thanks for dropping by. Trading in the contest side by side with you guys and the rest of the participants is more than enough for me. You are all my contest buddies and looking forwards to a more fun and exciting contest experience with you guys in the next four weeks. Goodluck everyone!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

fahids (09-20-2014), goodguy333 (09-20-2014), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014), nkhan2810 (09-20-2014)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,521 Times in 5,589 Posts

You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 65$.

Best of luck for the contest

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014), NikitaBelle (09-21-2014), nkhan2810 (09-21-2014), Passionate Pisces (09-27-2014)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,820 Times in 7,570 Posts

I did not realize that the rules changed, if $50 can participate. T_T
      Now I only can support my favorite beautiful lady in this thread.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (09-22-2014), nkhan2810 (09-22-2014)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      I did not realize that the rules changed, if $50 can participate. T_T
      Now I only can support my favorite beautiful lady in this thread.
      Lol....where have you been bro? In planet Mars? hahahaha
      I used to remember you are the self proclaimed the Margin Call king...am also the Margin Call queen....hahaha. Why you are not joining contest anymore?Hope your trading is very good now...mine?....hmmm...can't explain...lol. Btw. thanks for dropping by, take care and see you in the next contest...!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

*Trade Updates*

I took two entry yesterday with AUDUSD and NZDUSD pair, using 0.10 lot size. Below is the chart of my trades:

*1st trade*

Currency pair: NZD/USD
      Lot size: 0.10
      Order type: Buy
      Order#: 2035451413
      Entry price: 0.8135
      Stop loss: 50 pips
      Take profit: 20 pips
      Trade result: trade still running....will update later

Name: NZD H4 and M15 trade.JPG Views: 212 Size: 61.6 KB

***I see a bullish signal in H4 and Stochastic crossed briefly the 20 level, that is oversold in my standard and ZigZag also gives me added confirmation which prompted me to open order( see the box both on H4 and M15). I open buy order with 0.10 lot size and until now it is floating in negative...lol. That means we can see a perfect picture but if the market wont favor us then we can only wait and see...will this specific trade hit TP? or SL first...let see...later.

*2nd trade*

Currency pair: AUD/USD
      Lot size: 0.10
      Order type:Buy
      Order#: 2035466683
      Entry price:0.8882......closed at 0.8882
      Stop loss: 40 pips
      Take profit: 20 pips
      Trade result: stop loss hit at break even= 0 profit

Name: AUD H1 & M15.JPG Views: 220 Size: 49.1 KB

***I see a bullish signal with this pair in H1 and M15. Stochastic crossed 20 level on both H1 and M15 time frames and the ZigZag indicator also agrees( see box ). This trade already registered a $1.40 profit when I leave my monitor to do some errand so I moved my SL to break even just in case the price will go down suddenly. After a few minutes when I came back my SL is already hit at break even,lol. It's a waste profit I know...lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2