• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 7408596 - Trade Using News and Market Sentiment

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,178 Times in 4,716 Posts

Default 7408596 - Trade Using News and Market Sentiment

Finally i can compete with some of the forum members MT5, by using bonus post or real money as trading capital. It must be very fun and exciting to compete with all of you.

Account Details:

Trading account number (login : 7408596
      Investor password : will be sent to 4 Moderators.
      Leverage : 1: 1000
      Starting Balance : 82.50$
      Server : 111.235.136.17:443 (InstaForex-Singapore.com)

Strategy and Trading Plan

I to do a trade without the use of indicators and various indicators always makes me confused and dizzy to determine the direction of trade. I always use news and market sentiment to determine the direction of trade, technical analysis is not ever used because it is not very useful if there is some news that has a high impact. Currency pairs that i often use in trade is EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, and NZDUSD. Plan and my strategy relying on the news that have a high or medium impact by comparing the state of the market sentiment at the consumer level.
      I'll always change its strategy and trading plan if there are some opportunities or errors that occurred. In real trade i will condition all the circumstances in the market as a dynamic situation, to more easily create and change strategies.

Forex News

I always use this linkhttps://www.instaforex.com/forex_calendar.php to see trade news and economic calendar

Market Sentiment

in the real trade one of these links http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/engli...tch/sentiment/ i used to see market sentiment and as a comparison with the market sentiment from another website to get the conclusion.

survivors struggling in the contest MT5 Real Warriors and good luck you all

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

bidyut (09-20-2014), chimasky (09-19-2014), deathstar (09-23-2014), goodguy333 (09-19-2014), Humza (09-19-2014), ilyas_ili (09-19-2014), moneygrows (09-19-2014), nasimuddin (09-19-2014), nkhan2810 (09-23-2014), systematicfx (09-19-2014), Toxic (09-19-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

Nice trading plan as well as strategy.

Hope to follow you in this real contest about your strategy that you will use.

Best of trading for your strategy.

Cheers.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-19-2014), nkhan2810 (09-23-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,197 Times in 2,472 Posts

Smile

Good Plan mate

But you might be exposing to more risk with common currency among pairs you mentioned like USD

So,just be careful with that,even though their might not be any co-relation as such

Good luck with the contest

Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-20-2014), nkhan2810 (09-23-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,564 Posts

Really good to see you in the contest. I found your thread and strategy is very good for the contest. I hope you will do well here. You know GU and UJ was very much volatile last week. I hope you will be able to find a good trend from where you will make good profit. You have the ability to get to the top 7 positions. I wish you all the best bro in the contest.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (09-20-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,521 Times in 5,589 Posts

You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 82.50$.

Best of luck for the contest

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-21-2014), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014), nkhan2810 (09-21-2014)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

order 1

453392572 eur/jpy sell stop at 139.80 lot 0.8
      TP 139.60
      SL 0.00

453392661 eur/jpy buy stop at 140.20 lot 0.8
      TP 140.40
      SL 0.00

I'm still waiting ECB President Draghi speaks and EUR and JPY are equally high in market sentiment.
      Name: Screenshot_1.jpg Views: 135 Size: 50.5 KB
      This makes me confused, so decided to open an order sell stop and buy stop. If the market conditions are not favorable for me, then I will close all orders or take a little profit.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014), nkhan2810 (09-23-2014)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

TP 139.60
      SL 0.00
      I closed the order, because ECB President Draghi speaks no effect on the Yen in a short time. So i get -29.35$ and i'll let other orders remain open while looking for further news developments.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-22-2014), nkhan2810 (09-23-2014)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,820 Times in 7,570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan     
      So i get -29.35$ and i'll let other orders remain open while looking for further news developments.
      Why you put buy order at the 140.20 ??
      LOL buy stop touch?
      May I guess ?? Your sell order at 139.80 will get floating minus too. EurJpy will moves back to the price 140.00+
      Do not repeat your mistake in the last week, you miss 500+ pips because do not follow my directions.
      Now you're contestant, I can't help you

Good Luck brother

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-22-2014), Kalex (09-22-2014), nkhan2810 (09-23-2014)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

sorry i was wrong to provide information about the orders that have been closed, should the order yesterday that my closed is this order.
      453392661 eur/jpy buy stop at 140.20 lot 0.8
      TP 140.40
      SL 0.00

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

and now i'm closing order
      TP 139.60
      SL 0.00
      I do this because can not determine the exact direction of the trade, while Mario Dragi can not provide investors in Europe is something beneficial in the long run. So that investors are still paying particular attention the decision given by Dragi while waiting for the next step.
      In Japan also does not state the economic turmoil that is so important to be able to resist the movement of the yen against the euro. And this to me is very unpleasant because the movement of the currency pair eur/jpy will stagnate for a time uncertain.
      Last edited by dedy hari kurniawan; 09-23-2014 at 08:11 AM.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-23-2014), nkhan2810 (09-23-2014)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,564 Posts

Bro keep your cool. You know it is a long contest so you need to go in hurry. It is very hard to recover big loss. Just keep it cool and I hope you will be able to do it. Just concentrate what you want from trade and do it using smaller lot. I wish you best of luck bro.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-23-2014)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...