Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 7408596 - Trade Using News and Market Sentiment

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,201 Times in 4,720 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Bro keep your cool. You know it is a long contest so you need to go in hurry. It is very hard to recover big loss. Just keep it cool and I hope you will be able to do it. Just concentrate what you want from trade and do it using smaller lot. I wish you best of luck bro.
    yeah..i know this is a long contest, but i also have a deposit account with a deposit of real money. It is difficult to divide the concentration by having more than 1 account deposits. Because of that i wanted to do this contest quickly and focus on my real deposit account
    i think the trade on eur/jpy will get profit quickly, but i was wrong to predict because of the news from Europe and Japan have very much time difference.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (23-09-2014)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,856 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
    May I guess ?? Your sell order at 139.80 will get floating minus too. EurJpy will moves back to the price 140.00+
    Do not repeat your mistake in the last week, you miss 500+ pips because do not follow my directions.
    Wow amazing margin called, I told you the price will moves back to the 140.00
    See how many times you blow up an account? It's happen if you not believe in your own teachers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (23-09-2014)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Order 3

453462161 eur/jpy sell at 139.34 lot 0.55
    TP 139.00
    SL 0.00
    Order closed

Order 4

453496649 eur/jpy sell at 139.94 lot 0.5
    TP : 0.00
    SL : 0.00
    Order closed

this week was a bad trade for me, so i will be taking a break and will begin trading next month

6. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan     
    Order 3

453462161 eur/jpy sell at 139.34 lot 0.55
    TP 139.00
    SL 0.00
    Order closed

Order 4

453496649 eur/jpy sell at 139.94 lot 0.5
    TP : 0.00
    SL : 0.00
    Order closed

this week was a bad trade for me, so i will be taking a break and will begin trading next month
    Bro, don't be dishearten. I hope you will come very good next month. A lot news to release and you have very good chance to come back in the contest. So best of luck bro. I think you can try some demo account practice and forum posting to collect bonus for next month. Wish you all the best.

7. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (23-09-2014), goodguy333 (23-09-2014)

8. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR/JYP is tricky to play

Though both currencies are a bit weak atm but whilst Japs are in the midst of Monetary policy easing and Euro zone going to do so now,but out of the 2 Jap is weaker.But being a safe haven currency Japs might be demand at times of crisis,esp geo politicals!Then again price might not move in straight lines!

Good luck still Dedy,there is still chance of come back,methinks!
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (23-09-2014)

10. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    getting ready for revenge and take all the losses that i have done. Time to change strategy and trading plan using a dynamic way and greedy no matter whether it is in a state of the market trends up or down trend.

11. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan     
    getting ready for revenge and take all the losses that i have done. Time to change strategy and trading plan using a dynamic way and greedy no matter whether it is in a state of the market trends up or down trend.
    Be Careful dude

Greed is good but only in Theory

It can't be translated into Reality

Good luck Dedy

12. 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-10-2014), Smartest Fool (30-09-2014)

13. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Order 5

454080612 buy eur/jpy at 138.41 lot 0.01
    TP 138.51
    SL 0.00
    Order Closed

Order 6

454097821 buy eur/jpy at 138.31 lot 0.20
    TP 138.51
    SL 0.00
    Order closed

Order 7
    454113740 buy eur/jpy at 138.05 lot 0.20
    TP 0.00
    SL 0.00
    Order closed

test market sentiment at the consumer level, as well as comparing the exchange rate of curency Euro and curency Yen. It was not going well, although the euro has been set interest rates by 0.05% still not enough to beat the Yen. Being the Yen does not have a high impact news, but still can beat the euro in the exchange rate. That's why i never use the eur/jpy in the deposit account that uses private money.
    while waiting for the rest of the bonus that has not been sent, i will focus first on the trading account using private money.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (03-10-2014)

15. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bro I could not understand your last updates/trades

Did you close all of them in profit?

BTW,have a good rest and see you fresh on Monday

Good luck matey

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (03-10-2014)

17. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
    Bro I could not understand your last updates/trades

Did you close all of them in profit?

BTW,have a good rest and see you fresh on Monday

Good luck matey
    Order that all loss, because i was too busy with trading account deposits with private money. I use trading account bonus post to test the pair eur/jpy. So i always do order the pair eur/jpy. I still find it difficult to pair eur/jpy, the difference in time zone Tokyo session and London session 8-9 hours. It makes the news in Tokyo and London is very much the time of its release and news London affected also by the news from New York. So i'm always wrong in concluding the news of both session.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (03-10-2014)

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4