• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: 2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal

my account details
      Login 2275500
      Server instaforex-uk.com
      Balance 53$

(Rest of details in next post because of the shortage of time)

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

It was me who benefited most with the recent changes in the rules and i can't really resist participating in trading contests. So i am very confident that there is something in it for me. I have been trading for 3 or more years and i don't think that if i compete with some sensible planning i can lose.

my strategy
      My initial balance is smaller therefore I might not ise sl. My target will be markets where there are more pips and more chances of success. I will use martingle system, trend lines, RSI and Stoch's combination for my trades. News trading is also in the play.

indicators
      RSI
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...lert-indicator

Stoch
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-Strategy

Trend lines
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?19929-Trend-Lines&

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Trading markets
      My targeted markeys will be major crosses, oil and other pairs if there are more chances of profit.

(My internet connection was ended yesterday therefore it took me more time to complete this thread because i am using a borrowed mobile. I hope that editting and post adding will be ignored as thread was started within the given time. Please remove this bracketted text and merge all posts into one if possible.)

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Trading markets
      My targeted markeys will be major crosses, oil and other pairs if there are more chances of profit.

(My internet connection was ended yesterday therefore it took me more time to complete this thread because i am using a borrowed mobile. I hope that editting and post adding will be ignored as thread was started within the given time. Please remove this bracketted text and merge all posts into one if i am allowed to participate.)
      Last edited by Smartest Fool; 09-19-2014 at 11:34 PM.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Smartest Fool for this useful post.

bidyut (09-20-2014), chimasky (09-19-2014), chyasirak (10-25-2015), deathstar (09-23-2014), goodguy333 (09-23-2014), Humza (09-19-2014), systematicfx (09-20-2014), Toxic (09-21-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,564 Posts

I hope you don't need to be worried too much because you started early before 00.00 server time. Our super mod will give the final decision. I think you could have started bit early. Whatever good to see you in the contest and hope you will be competing with our Mods and fellow members. Wish you all the best bro.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

Smartest Fool (09-23-2014), Toxic (09-21-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,521 Times in 5,589 Posts

You are an okay participant with your contest start balance of 53$.

Best of luck for the contest

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (09-21-2014), Smartest Fool (09-23-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,521 Times in 5,589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      I hope you don't need to be worried too much because you started early before 00.00 server time. Our super mod will give the final decision. I think you could have started bit early. Whatever good to see you in the contest and hope you will be competing with our Mods and fellow members. Wish you all the best bro.
      He is fine since he started his thread 4 minutes before the deadline but later made 3-4 back to back posts which got merged by automatic post merging system. That's why the time on which his thread was started isn't appearing. The time shown for thread starting now is the time of his last post which got merged.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (09-21-2014), Smartest Fool (09-23-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi bro, you might be very happy to be a part of the contest. I think you have a good strategy too for this contest. I am really looking forward to see your performance in the contest. You can take time to start. But I believe you will come good when you start. Best of luck bro in the contest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (09-23-2014)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you Toxic and other moderators for allowing me to participate.

My First Order
      I have decided to do trade with news as well as following the trend. NZD is weak against all currencies and Euro and Gbp are showing some signs of reversals. Despite many positive news in recent past i have not seen Nzd showing any sign of a reversal or even correction. Therefore whatever the news might be i believe this will not help Nzd. Eur.Nzd is one of the most volatile pairs and also one of my favorites. Trend is bullish and Stoch is also signaling buy. Here are H1, H4 and D charts to show you some clear picture. There is no stop loss which means 100% loss and also no tp but my target is around 50+ pips.
      Lot size is 0.50 (sorry nkhan)

Attachment 55006

Attachment 55008

Attachment 55007

Opening Price = 1.5934
      Tp: 0000
      Sl: 0000
      Last edited by Smartest Fool; 09-24-2014 at 07:50 AM.

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you Toxic and other moderators for allowing me to participate.

My First Order
      I have decided to do trade with news as well as following the trend. NZD is weak against all currencies and Euro and Gbp are showing some signs of reversals. Despite many positive news in recent past i have not seen Nzd showing any sign of a reversal or even correction. Therefore whatever the news might be i believe this will not help Nzd. Eur.Nzd is one of the most volatile pairs and also one of my favorites. Trend is bullish and Stoch is also signaling buy. Here are H1, H4 and D charts to show you some clear picture. There is no stop loss which means 100% loss and also no tp but my target is around 50+ pips.

Attachment 55006

Attachment 55008

Attachment 55007

Opening Price = 1.5934
      Tp: 0000
      Sl: 0000
      Bro good to know you have started trading. I hope you will do well in profit making. I am very sorry that I could not open your attachments. But bro you didn't tell anywhere in your post about lot size you opened the order. Yes, the pair EURNZD is very much volatile and can move over 30/50 pips in few minutes. I wish you will get your profit. I am not sure it is your pending order or active order. Please specify in your next post. Thanks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (09-24-2014)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have set a TP for 120 pips at 1.6054. Its an instant order.

15. #9 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I got it now bro. I can see now your trade is showing some bullish candles on M1 chart. If you can get near to your TP target you will be able to make good profit out of this trade. Wish you all the best bro.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

17. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smartest Fool     
      I have set a TP for 120 pips at 1.6054. Its an instant order.
      It seems you are doing long term trading i think . best of luck to you for your long term trading hope take profit will touch as soon as possible. try hard and get prized by winning.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...