Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: 2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
    It seems you are doing long term trading i think . best of luck to you for your long term trading hope take profit will touch as soon as possible. try hard and get prized by winning.
    to control my emotions and avoid making stupid errors i try to trade long term trades but sometimes like this, everything goes wrong whether you follow the trend or go counter-trend. I hope there will be another engulfing Daily candle to change the trend into bullish once again.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Update on my trades
    Trend was totally against my analysis and since i had not used stop loss therefore my trade almost blew my account and i decided to make another deposit of 41$ to save my account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update on my trades
    Trend was totally against my analysis and since i had not used stop loss therefore my trade almost blew my account and i decided to make another deposit of 41$ to save my account.
    Well it was really good decision for you. I think you are now very close to your open price. And I can say you survived. If you take my advice just close it with small loss or small profit. NZDUSD down by many if EURUSD follow the same and NZDUSD gains little than again you might find yourself in danger again. So think about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (25-09-2014)

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Luckily i am saved fro stop out and now trade is running in profit. The pair has moved about 160 pips in 8 hours of today's market and i think it will continue to go up. But unfortunately the price is still too close to my open price and i have decided to close my trade in small profit of 32 pips because i do not want to risk of going in loss again.

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My Second Order
    UJ in all time frames is extremely over bought and for a past week i have been wanting to sell it. Since my other trade is closed in profit, now i can trade with 1.0 lot size because there is not much volatility left in the pair in upward direction and my both indicators are giving the sell signal. Even if it goes up it will come down and i will gain some good pips if reversal happens. Currently there is no stop loss and take profit and i will close this trade manually in 20 pips or more.

Name: Untitled.jpg Views: 355 Size: 166.4 KB

Opening price = 109.20
    SL = 0000
    TP = 0000
    Lot size = 1.0

6. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Bro

Just dropping to say Hi

How you doing and your trades?!

Seems you have a good plan!

Wishes
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

8. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks.
    No, currently i do not have any plan regarding overall profit or for a trade. I will think about making a good plan once i go through this week.
    My Third Order
    I have placed a pending buy order at 1.2664 in EU. I have a strong feeling that price will test this support or level. 1.2660 is the lowest price of the weekly chart November 2011.

Name: Untitled.jpg Views: 340 Size: 108.1 KB

Opening Price = 1.2664
    TP = 0000
    SL = 0000
    Lot Size = 0.5

9. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well bro, really good to know you have got some profit from your trade. It was really risky. The NZDUSD dropped dramatically when USD suddenly moves historic high and you got saved and even made some profit. I hope your other trades will bring you good results too. Best of luck in the contest bro.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

11. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks.
    No, currently i do not have any plan regarding overall profit or for a trade. I will think about making a good plan once i go through this week.
    Ok Smartest Fool

Take your own time and try to be careful too

There are too many close shaves of late

Well
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

12. 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (25-09-2014), Smartest Fool (25-09-2014)

13. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Great going bro ,seeing that you are trading with the support and resistance superbly

All the best to you bro

14. 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (25-09-2014), Smartest Fool (25-09-2014)

15. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey bro, I hope your second trade in USDJPY has given you big profit as it moved about 50 pips from your open price. I hope you latched into it. Please update your trade information. Wish you all the best bro. I hope you will continue your winning streak in the contest. Well done bro.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...