from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: 2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    thanks nkhan2810, Kalexgoodguy333. I hope you guys will keep supporting me till the end. Good luck for your trading too.

Update on my trades
    Second order of UJ was closed by a tp of 49.7$. I manually deleted my third order. I have withdrawn 62$ to my account but that is not sent to me yet.

My Fourth Order
    UJ broke through the support and continued down even after hitting my tp. I was feeling sad for setting a tp but when it retraced i opened another trade with smaller risk so that i won't lose my account with it. I believe UJ is a slow pair but if reversal has started then it should be volatile. For volatility i have placed a tp but most probably i will be closing this trade manually.
    I have used trend lines this time for exit and i will be using any of these lines to close my trade (hopefully the lowest one.)
    Name: Untitled.jpg Views: 376 Size: 215.0 KB

Opening price = 108.83
    Sl = 0000
    Tp = 107.55
    Lot Size 0.50

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smartest Fool For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (27-09-2014)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Missed opportunity to close the trade in 15$ profit and now in loss. no worry it happens. Now i am looking for a safe exit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Missed opportunity to close the trade in 15$ profit and now in loss. no worry it happens. Now i am looking for a safe exit.
    Bro today you and me now at the same spot and now stuck with USDJPY. Today I have 1$ lot and you have 0.5$. Yes, the pair went down to 50's where you could get some profit. Now it is hovering around 109.00 marks. If it goes further upward I have to take big loss. Whatever it is forex. Good luck to your trade bro.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (28-09-2014)

6. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My Fifth Order
    Working on same theory as for Forth Order i have opened another trade for sell in UJ at 109.22 with a lot size of 0.3. I plan on closing these UJ trades in neutral or small loss.

Opening price = 109.22
    Sl = 0000
    Tp = 0000
    Lot Size = 0.3

My Sixth Order
    AU and NU both move (mostly) in same direction. Both these pairs are in bearish trend and they might make a double bottom in weekly chart(See Image). Anyway my target is not that far because it is 100+ pips further down. I have used big lot size for this sell trade to get some quick pips and add some money to my capital to support the main trade of UJ. I hope i can close it within 1 hour.

Name: Untitled.jpg Views: 350 Size: 155.7 KB

Opening price = 0.8765
    Sl = 0000
    Tp = 0000
    Lot Size = 1.0

7. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Closed my Sixth Order in 5$ profit.
    My Seventh Order
    I accidentally opened a buy order in UJ which i have already closed in 0.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

My Eighth Order
    After closing AU trade it went back up and now i have sold it again with 1.0 lot size. I hope i can get some more profit in last 10 minutes.

Opening price = 0.8763
    Sl = 0000
    Tp = 0000
    Lot Size = 1.0

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

I hope i can get some more profit in last 10 minutes.
    Couldn't do it Made another silly mistake to try earning in last 10 minutes of the market.

8. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,293 Times in 2,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartest Fool     
    Couldn't do it Made another silly mistake to try earning in last 10 minutes of the market.
    Whoa!That is sorry to hear bro

Seems you still have good Capital to trade for the rest of Competition

Wishes
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (27-09-2014)

10. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks. Yes, last trade was a mistake and now it is in loss of 5$. I still have 70$ equity but my used lot of open trades is 1.8 which can break me very soon... I will try and close my all trades as quickly as possible. Best wishes for you too

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Current status of Account
    My Balance is 99.77 and my current equity is 70.34. I have 3 open orders
    UJ sell OP = 108.83 Vol = 0.50
    UJ sell OP = 109.22 Vol = 0.30
    AU sell OP = 0.8763 Vol = 1.0

11. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Current status of Account
    My Balance is 99.77 and my current equity is 70.34. I have 3 open orders
    UJ sell OP = 108.83 Vol = 0.50
    UJ sell OP = 109.22 Vol = 0.30
    AU sell OP = 0.8763 Vol = 1.0
    If both UJ and AU goes up then you could be in trouble. So I think watch the open of market tomorrow and decide quickly. I lost my account on Friday for taking decision so late. Otherwise I could have saved my 52$ easy. Whatever it happens. Be careful and wish all your trade bring you profit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Smartest Fool (28-09-2014)

13. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    AU opened with a gap in my favor but i did not close the trade and now it is going back to neutral. I hope it will get back at least to open price of today's market so i can close it in 10$ profit. UJ is still making me feel sorry for myself because it still does not seem to know any other direction except UP. I think it would be very good if i can close all my trades in overall profit so i am going to keep my AU trade open and see where is market going.

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

For AU trade i have set a 60 pip tp and going to sleep now. SL is still 0000.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Update on my trades
    I manually closed my Eighth Order with a profit of 56$. UJ trades are in loss.

14. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My Ninth Order
    AU is coming back up but we know that how it traps those who go counter it. I am again with the trend with 0.5 lot because this pair has not made a double bottom in weekly chart which i think it should make today.

Name: Untitled.jpg Views: 350 Size: 114.3 KB

Opening price = 0.8705
    Sl = 0000
    Tp = 0000
    Lot Size = 0.5

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...