to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 1292943- support and resistance trade with fundametals

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1292943- support and resistance trade with fundametals

hi to all my account number is 1292943. trading server is hongkong.
    current account balance and equity is 140.94 dollars.
    i will be trading support and resistance using pivot and fibonanci. i will also trade some fundamental events as market thisdays respond to headlines.
    thanks. my investor password will be forwarded to the appropriate modes.

strategy and indicators- my trading strategy is base on support and
    resistance analysis based on fibonanci and pivot
    points. i will also
    be using moving average and MACD to support my
    analysis where necessary. i will be trading every pair that i see opportunity to make profit.
    fibonanci indi- https://forum.mt5.com/
    showthread.php?...ci-calculator&
    moving average- https://forum.mt5.com/
    showthread.php?...ng-Average-MA&
    pivot point- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?
    9351-Pivot-Point&
    MACD- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?
    1335-MACD&
    Last edited by seadoffx; 19-09-2014 at 11:58 PM.

2. 3 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

bidyut (20-09-2014), chimasky (19-09-2014), systematicfx (20-09-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 734 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    happy to see that you are part of this contest Bro.

Good Luck
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (20-09-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well, finally feeling good to see you in the contest. I think you have made a really good decision to join here. I found your strategy and indicators are really good and hope you will do very well in the contest. Really looking forward to contest begin and your trades. Wish you all the bests bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (20-09-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Unfortunately, you started your thread 43 minutes after the deadline and your activity was too low one month before contest announcement

I am sorry for this but I will have to disqualify you Better luck with next contests..

Thread Closed!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open