Thread: MACD + Bollinger Band EA, I need an EA expert to develop it for me

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Enny is an unknown quantity at this point Enny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default MACD + Bollinger Band EA, I need an EA expert to develop it for me

I need an EA that will open a buy trade when MACD signal crossover to the upside and place a stop loss at the lower BB Band at the same time, and close the trade when calculated MACD values drops to minus.
      And The EA will also open a sell when the MACD signal crossover to the downside and place a stop loss at the upper BB band, and the trade is closed when the calculated value of MACD increase to positive.
      NOTE: both MACD and BB value should be adjustable.
      Thanks hoping to find an EA guru to help create my EA

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enny     
      I need an EA that will open a buy trade when MACD signal crossover to the upside and place a stop loss at the lower BB Band at the same time, and close the trade when calculated MACD values drops to minus.
      And The EA will also open a sell when the MACD signal crossover to the downside and place a stop loss at the upper BB band, and the trade is closed when the calculated value of MACD increase to positive.
      NOTE: both MACD and BB value should be adjustable.
      Thanks hoping to find an EA guru to help create my EA
      hihihih, it looks like there is a thread here already who are willing to make EA for free, mate.
      you can use it to realize the idea of EA that you want, maybe you need more detail in determining the value of some of the indicators that you will use in the manufacture code, mate.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

combine good indicator MACD and bolinger band or our own use in itself is an indicator that most feel we need to learn. moreover the firm always learn different combinations of indicators we will get to know where the most good for us and which will make us losers.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

hihihi, the manual will be different from the full automatic. I feel this after doing some trials with some EA that I run using a demo account with the face of market conditions in the running, another interesting thing is automatic management of money in order to survive if confirmation of the indicators fooled by the price movement. This concept is good, but also needs some testing if you want to be used as a full automatic.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are already many robots that are working in this market and if a trader want to create a robot according to his own desires then then there are many experts that can create this kind of robot.You have to pay for this and your robot will ready.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when we use the indicator it will not be the same when we use EA robots, when we design EA robots based on indicators sometimes the performance will not be the same as the indicators we have designed. therefore we must be able to make an analysis that can help us start observing each forex market movements.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

If EA operates based on BB and MACD indicators, I don't have a collection. But if EA that only uses MACD as a reference for OP, I happen to have a collection, but I have never used it, so I don't understand the EA MACD's performance. Please at BT or FT yourself.

Herusidik's EA MACD version includes "Full Automatic EA". because all transactions can be controlled by EA itself. The strategy in EA uses pure martingale. EA can be used during trends or sideways.

Recommended Settings
      You can recommend this EUS MACD version of Herusidik as follows:
      Pair: major
      Capital: 10000
      TF: 15 minutes
      Other settings: follow EA

Advantages
      The advantages of herusidik's EA MACD version are:
      1. Able to work every day
      2. TP and trailing stop are included
      3. Can be for digit 4 and 5 servers
      4. risk management and money management