• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: The meaning of scalping (Part 4)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Hasina Begum is on a distinguished road Hasina Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default The meaning of scalping (Part 4)

Trade based on one time minute time frame is called scalping. Actually it is my personal opinion. Besides by my out look when you are doing scalping. Then, you should target your profit not more than 5-10 pips. Setting stop loss isn't much bad idea. If you not use to interested on it. Then, try some hedging during scalping.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

niyeck is an unknown quantity at this point niyeck's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asd111     
      Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
      scalping is a bit different for different types of traders. a swing trader may decide to scalp during the consolidation at the end of a trend. such trades may take up to several hours before they are terminated. and it may also make several pips compared to a short term scalper.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

demitri86 will become famous soon enough demitri86 will become famous soon enough demitri86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1951 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that the meaning of scalping is opening a trade for 1 hour or less and close it at the earnings that you get at that time , there're some traders who says that getting 50 pips is just a scalping

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

diaislambd will become famous soon enough diaislambd will become famous soon enough diaislambd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

on my view scalping means more profit with in short time.i always believe that drops of water makes a sea , and scalping is that application on forex.scalping means trade for small pips target with small time frame.i usually trade with 15M time frame and trade for 5 to 8 pips profit target.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

PaulMcGrey is on a distinguished road PaulMcGrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niyeck     
      scalping is a bit different for different types of traders. a swing trader may decide to scalp during the consolidation at the end of a trend. such trades may take up to several hours before they are terminated. and it may also make several pips compared to a short term scalper.

It very good, Scalping is best strategies in the forex, so we could gain advantage in very short time. now much traders speak that scalping is easily but this system is very difficult. all it needs By hard practices and well money management one could succeed in the scalping. Before use scalping strategies in real account, be prepare you self by long practices in demo account.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hameed will become famous soon enough hameed will become famous soon enough hameed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1715 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

scalping is the trading style of coming into the forex market withoun few hours and placing trades with the sole aim of making few pips within few minutes and then go out of the forex market and then come back to place another trade simply because you want to make money fast, its a very stressful way of trading in the forex market.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2020 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex language scalping means a trading strategy holing trading positions for a very short time for profits of few pips with the movement of the price of the market ; in scalping we at least use the take profit options for our trades to catch the calculative pips and stop loss option to reduce the loss .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

PaulMcGrey is on a distinguished road PaulMcGrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hasina Begum     
      Trade based on one time minute time frame is called scalping. Actually it is my personal opinion. Besides by my out look when you are doing scalping. Then, you should target your profit not more than 5-10 pips. Setting stop loss isn't much bad idea. If you not use to interested on it. Then, try some hedging during scalping.

Thatís true, now many traders who prefer scalping, because in scalping so much forex market in the worlds are running at the same time and forex market has a lot of rush the one who know better about scalping. so could getting much money during that time their know each and every thing about the forex market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shname is on a distinguished road shname's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asd111     
      Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
      yes this is it means, scalping is short term trading which contain high risk and high profits as well and in short term we can get results of loss and profits, but this is a highly risky way of making profits i don't want to learn it more because i have more other ways of making profits which has lower risk, if anyone like this and can risk their money then they should try to make a strategy or fine a strategy which is backtested and has good results

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that scalping means physical trading so it is risky but very profitable so every trader should be trading 5 pm to 10pm is best for the scalping trading because on this time market do the up and down is very high and news trading is best for the scalping trading .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mashiur23 For This Useful Post:

Mastadon (05-29-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 6 ...