• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 17 ... 11 14 15 16 17

Thread: The meaning of scalping (Part 4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: The meaning of scalping (Part 4)

Actually scalping is very interesting strategy inwhich you just have to trade on 10_20 pipes and this is very excellent strategy for all traders but mostly traders didn't use this because they trade long time trading and they win lot of trades scalping strategy not bad but every trade should have the stop loss and take profit options must

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hasina Begum     
      Trade based on one time minute time frame is called scalping. Actually it is my personal opinion. Besides by my out look when you are doing scalping. Then, you should target your profit not more than 5-10 pips. Setting stop loss isn't much bad idea. If you not use to interested on it. Then, try some hedging during scalping.
      The true meaning of the scalping according to my point of view is the purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profit.
      but scalping is more risky than long term trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is an important strategy means to make small profit. Open trade position with market trend and exit with small profit. Scalping strayegy is more benefited and helpful for the new traders. So new traders need to learn about and make the sufficient knowledge to use and apply different tools and indicators to find the trend of realreal market . Forex trading is good business to make profit with your educational experties and your good planing.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashiur23     
      i think that scalping means physical trading so it is risky but very profitable so every trader should be trading 5 pm to 10pm is best for the scalping trading because on this time market do the up and down is very high and news trading is best for the scalping trading .
      Scalping is forbidden during news. Because there are sharp jumps in the market and you can lose everything in 1 second. You need to scalp when the market is calm in order to take 5-10 points in a large lot and enjoy great profits. The main thing is to wait for this one moment, otherwise you can lose everything. A trader all day waiting for the moment to open a deal.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is about taking the smallest opportunities in the market and doing it very frequently in order to make a lot of positive trades with only a few negative ones. Usually, the take profits are a few pips like 3 to 5 pips and the stop loss is around 10 to 15 pips depending upon how you trade. The target is to do much more positive trades than negative ones in order to compensate for the lower risk to reward ratio. Its very difficult to do and one bad trade sends you in to negative frame of mind.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is a strategy in the forex trading market to earn small profit with short duration of trade. It's best for the new trader to trade long term in the forex trading market. Fired trading market is very risky business but scalping strategy makes the trading business more earnful and profitable. First must learn the scalping strategy and use in the demo trading account practice with different currency pair and make the perfect and successful plan. Short term trading is more benefited and profitable.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is short term trade in the forex trading market. This is a strategy to make short trade and gain the small profit. It's for the new trader who trade with investment and not having good knolwedge and experience about the forex trading market. New trader must learn the forex tools and indicators first with the help of demo account practice because practice makes you more eligble and skilled to make the successful trader in the forex trading market.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,393 Times in 729 Posts

Using scalping then it will have a huge reputation in the avocation for which the mark are often mean with a exuberant posture of danger that it will overspread us will have problems in this office when twisted in bode the traffic with this technique so I meditate scalping we have to do is continue to control endanger with any good venal management that we are second-side
      In my conceitedness the Scalping is a jobbing management and it is a very epidemic corrupt generalship and mostly traders up scalping and i am also very foolish of deed scalping and i my scalping mark is between 1 peep to 20 peep and it is very pick mercenary strategy and i am contagious good advancement with this scalping tactics.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bitcoinvestor For This Useful Post:

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-26-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is a way of trading the Forex market that involve using very small time frame (chart) to analyse the market for the purpose of making some profit from small pips movement this most times involve the trader using high lot size to take a trade in hope that any small pips movement in a very short time range will give some good profit this for me is not a good way to trade the Forex market because it involve a lot of emotional fortitude to be good at it which in reality most trader's lack because if you are a scalper when the trade get going against you it is not funny at all.

11. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

NaeemJanjua is on a distinguished road NaeemJanjua's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What I know about scalping is that Forex scalping is a trading strategy used by forex traders to buy or sell a currency pair and then hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit. ... Because the objective of a forex scalper is to make a small amount from many trades, the scalper holds onto these trades for a matter of seconds.

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 17 ... 11 14 15 16 17