• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: The meaning of scalping (Part 4)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

PaulMcGrey is on a distinguished road PaulMcGrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaito     
      scalping I think this is a type of trade that has a short time or a daily trading. position where we can open 2 or more to follow the trends in the market without having to wait for the results of the previous trade.

Thatís true, the forex trading Scalping it is a strategies which good and very easily to using all traders who are only studying the world of the forex strategy scaping would be very easily to understand price movements. scalping it is best for new traders.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pipseekerfx     
      Scalping technique is a technique that utilizes any existing trend, whether it is bullish or bearish. This is usually done in the short time frame and at the time during the sideway of the market.
      My advice, scalping it is a strategies to forex trading and for me when scalping a traders must targets 10 pips per enter, thats the essence of scalping. though i'm a beginner but my friends told me so who jobs in the forex trading about two year.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

alamgir12 is an unknown quantity at this point alamgir12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping We are in a trade for a very short period of time, and we do not recommend anything else I can do, when we have a good experience of the skull of the market, the market should be tried where the short-term trading.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alamgir12     
      Scalping We are in a trade for a very short period of time, and we do not recommend anything else I can do, when we have a good experience of the skull of the market, the market should be tried where the short-term trading.
      Thatís true, scalping certainly also needed more focus and also experiences. so if to all new traders I'm advice you to opening medium to long term positions. for me it is much safer, in this ways you would be able to catch the maximum amount of pips in one positions also.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

wila is an unknown quantity at this point wila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

many trade experts say that this is the kind of scalping trades with short time. a trader can do a number of trading transactions that they want to follow the prevailing trend. term to make profits in large numbers and short time

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is a trading system where a trader opens a trade and then close the trade within a very short time. A scalper opens a trade in short time frame like 1 min to 30 min or 1 hr and close the trade in same time frame.But all brokers do not support scalping and have many restrictions.I do not like any restrictions.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sareza is on a distinguished road sareza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      515 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping means in short time earn 3 or 5 pips with large lot size. it can be done by only high skilled trader. but new trader should not do that before they grow their experience. so scalping is not for all.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fazilsookaal is on a distinguished road fazilsookaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in forex world the scalping is stand for very short term trade like M1 or M15 and sometimes M30. the scalper are more gainer than a long term intraday trader. at the same time they are the more loser than a long term trader. for scalping a higher skilled must recommend.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asd111     
      Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
      Not always take one or two points, it could be more than that. I myself feel traumatized in scalping trading, as I have experienced a lot of failure and losing money in scalping. I think a scalper should really keep emotionally and mentally so as not to be affected by the movement of the market in a relatively short time frame.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

scalping is a short term trading that derive from scalp.we open position and close it in very small time like 2m or 5m mostly.its quite risky strategy cause one little mistake can turn our capital into loss mostly we use scalping strategy in fast moving market which create the chances for the trader to make good profit.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...