I am:
      Worried

furqanchauhdry is on a distinguished road furqanchauhdry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default why

Quote Originally Posted by Bangler Tiger     
      My trading experience from October 1 to October 10, 2014: I got $ 99 this month from mt5 forum and I started my trading with that bonus and I make double profit till October 3, 2014 but when the FOMC report against the USD then my account blow down because all my order was sell Euro/Usd. So, now I am very I upset to loss all my posting bonus.....................
      this is a really sad news for your i hope you will get success in future and did work with patience and did not try to make double profit in short time this is work of patience if you did work with greed you will loss your money the problem is control your emotions if you can control them you can stay away from losses i wish you luck for your trading i hope you got a good lesson from your this loss also if you want show your account screen shot then also another peoples can see your account history and understand how this is happen with you thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by berich     
      Good performance. I can see that you are using pivot and moving averages. If I may ask, can you share your pivot plotter indicator and also what levels did you set for your moving averages trend indicator. Thanks.
      yes why not brother i am here to help you we are all here to help each other we are forex traders i am using a indicator that i get from instaforex website the name of the indicator is camarilla_equation you can find on instaforex website just search indicators in instaforex you will get many results in site i am using a 50moving average and one 25 moving average indicator also you can get a indicator name super trend 2 in instaforex site that is also help ful for technical analysis.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to furqanchauhdry For This Useful Post:

Jurain (10-12-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Angry

impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well you are making good progress mate. Making almost ten percent with 110 is a good way to start. Continue to make 10 percent or more every month and you will be having a good capital in the future. Withdraw some profits for sure as you also need to have something in your pocket.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

shani0321 will become famous soon enough shani0321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1077 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I appreciate your working in forex, one of the best thing which i noted in your placed trades that you are using stop loss in your orders which is very important for keeping save your equity and time, Well i have 300$ account and i made 300$ in 10 days only, it is not magic but good experience.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

UpinIpin is on a distinguished road UpinIpin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well I think this forum has to make a new section that can be the places for a trading journal of their members so we can learn directly from each experience that the other members have just like this one.. overall you have make a good progress for your trading dear just keep your good work and stay to keep steady.
      Under The Earth Kingdom

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

i can say it is very good trading around 10 percent profit over your capital you make but i see you trade many orders thats not good cause multiple order at same time is not a good techniques.well you use pivot points which are quite good way of trading.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Adham Sabry will become famous soon enough Adham Sabry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1318 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good performance my friend and you are not a good trader but also you should be careful and avoid the greed and also work very hard to continue to develop your experience and your skills too

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Jurain is a splendid one to behold Jurain is a splendid one to behold Jurain is a splendid one to behold Jurain is a splendid one to behold Jurain is a splendid one to behold Jurain is a splendid one to behold Jurain is a splendid one to behold Jurain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good performance brother. almost 3usd is not a bad profit.you are trading with small risk and you use take profit and also stop loss.this is really good for you.and always try to trade like professional forex trader.then you will be able to make regular profit in forex business.
      Give a thanks if you liked my post and thread.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Why on earth did you post this in this section mate ?

There are better sections if you want to show this like in the PAMM section for example.

If that's all you want to share then perhaps you pick the wrong section.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Angry

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can not say that this is an ideal performance, but this performance regarding new traders strategy is really awesome, you need to improve yourself more and need to trade with more money management when you get enough capital, I hope you will enjoy forex trading and get success very soon, if you keep doing this consistently.
      If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is good performance but it is only for four days. What will really determine if you are doing well is when you are making profits at the end of the month. So try to test your strategy again for another month and then we will help you decide if you really do have a good trading strategy.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...