• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: 8678211 - Intraday Swings on eurusd

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow, you are in already. That is great. I believe you will be more aggressive this time in your trading on this contest. I wish you the best. I hope you win again this time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baguwah For This Useful Post:

BH-Eurofighter (11-05-2011)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,839 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baguwah     
      Wow, you are in already. That is great. I believe you will be more aggressive this time in your trading on this contest. I wish you the best. I hope you win again this time.
      Hmm. We hope same form him. because last time he seems o much colder in case of trades but finally win second prize into contest.
      Its seems to be this contest much tougher as compared to last time as more people will joining this contest and contest account start with 10k$ means double of capital of last time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lurking

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good luck bro,you'll always have my wish for your trading to be perfect and awesome.
      Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baguwah     
      Thanx Baguwah. I have to be more agressive if I want to catch you this time.
      First time you were far front of me

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      because last time he seems o much colder in case of trades but finally win second prize into contest.
      Last time I saw I have no chances if I want to winn with agressive style.
      I saw also that many of traders blown their accounts so .... it was strategic decision

Quote Originally Posted by Hakunarilious     
      Good luck bro,you'll always have my wish for your trading to be perfect and awesome.
      Thanx bro. I'm happy to see you here. It have to be real tough contest.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the eurofighter is ready to fight again as i see. i wish you good luck seem intersting stratgy i will follow your work and you one of the best traders from the pervious contest
      ALLAH AKBAR

8. The Following User Says Thank You to free_onlinecash For This Useful Post:

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
      the eurofighter is ready to fight again as i see. i wish you good luck seem intersting stratgy i will follow your work and you one of the best traders from the pervious contest
      Thanx free_onlinecash. You won't compete?

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter     
      Last time I saw I have no chances if I want to winn with agressive style.
      I saw also that many of traders blown their accounts so .... it was strategic decision
      Last time, result comes out quite dramatically.
      Even, myself not sure about that did myself got any prize or not. But due to most of top equity account blown away.. helps us to got a prize. Otherwise, we are totally out of race as trader1 and other aggressive traders are playing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

BH-Eurofighter (11-06-2011)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,466 Times in 5,582 Posts

Just watched your thread and I can only say, awesome explanation of your system in the first post.

Will love to watch you trade using all those indicators combinely. Wish you all the best for the contest mate.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Just watched your thread and I can only say, awesome explanation of your system in the first post.

Will love to watch you trade using all those indicators combinely. Wish you all the best for the contest mate.
      yeah, BH-Eurofighter is quite visionary and creative person. He is always try to make something different and extraordinary.

I hope, He keep doing great this time too. But we are facing problem in opening trade, i don't know why so we are not able top open trade with this account. Even, other accounts working finely.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

SELL eurusd at 1.3719. Order 375990916.
      Reason. Bearish break of ichimoku cloud on H4

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

Toxic (11-08-2011)

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 7 ...