• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 8679267 - Intraday AUDUSD, Zoom Out Zoom In (Naked Chart).

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,639 Times in 8,480 Posts

Default 8679267 - Intraday AUDUSD, Zoom Out Zoom In (Naked Chart).

Account number : 8679267
      Investor's password : xh1pnie

the premise is to trade from small time frame and carry it forward to benefit from large move in big time frame. the method of entry is by watching price behavior whether it form connecting trend lines or chart patterns or bouncing S/R levels. simply put watching the price action.

entry will be made whenever a trade opportunity appear and will enter as much as the balance in the account allow while considering the outstanding risk from open position(s).

Let's Rock!~

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (11-04-2011), bigearners (11-04-2011), Gadis Melayu (11-07-2011), maryosa (11-20-2011), NikitaBelle (11-18-2011), pipsdragon (11-09-2011), Toxic (11-07-2011), unknownxxx (11-15-2011), VIP (11-08-2011), Zudha (11-06-2011)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can see you have "tiger eye" this time?!
      Wishing you to be between winners
      In any case this contest have to be very interesting!

p.s. Because winner will be trader with biggest equity both of us
      have small chances against silver and gold traders.
      But we can count on their mistakes - I think.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

Zudha (11-06-2011)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,847 Times in 2,034 Posts

Good luck phantomtrader for participating in this contest.
      Nice to see mods are also part of the contest. Wish you best of luck and hope you will evolve out as a winner in this contest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Zudha (11-06-2011)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter     
      I can see you have "tiger eye" this time?!
      Wishing you to be between winners
      In any case this contest have to be very interesting!

p.s. Because winner will be trader with biggest equity both of us
      have small chances against silver and gold traders.
      But we can count on their mistakes - I think.
      indeed it's like what you said. those who trade gold are usually aggressive traders but we must also give our best shot.

yeah i got tiger eye but unfortunately my tiger eye means nothing compared to those with eagle eyes in this forum such as you

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      Good luck phantomtrader for participating in this contest.
      Nice to see mods are also part of the contest. Wish you best of luck and hope you will evolve out as a winner in this contest.
      Thank you for your kind word, bigearners.
      I will try my best not to stay dormant like the contest last time

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (11-04-2011), Zudha (11-06-2011)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      entry will be made whenever a trade opportunity appear and will enter as much as the balance in the account allow while considering the outstanding risk from open position(s).

Let's Rock!~
      Looks like you are going to be very aggressive this time because putting all your balance on a single trade will be very dangerous.
      Best of Luck
      And i hope we do better this time than we did last time.
      Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

Zudha (11-06-2011)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u     
      Looks like you are going to be very aggressive this time because putting all your balance on a single trade will be very dangerous.
      I'm still not sure if it's better on this contest to start conservative, with moderate lotsizes
      and to encrease them with the profit or to start with maximum risk from beginning.
      Reason is because here we have even second chance and because many traders will trade
      very agressive. Possibility that all of them will blow account twice is very small.
      So maybe very agressive style is proper decision.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

Zudha (11-06-2011)

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Best of Luck
      And i hope we do better this time than we did last time.
      no, no, no...

i think you misunderstood the method i mentioned in my post.

what i meant was i will enter one position for each trading opportunity so if i have 10 trading opportunities during one trading day i will enter the market 10 times. the risk per trade is just medium but definitely not low

yeah.. i hope we can do much better

I'm still not sure if it's better on this contest to start conservative, with moderate lotsizes
      and to encrease them with the profit or to start with maximum risk from beginning.
      Reason is because here we have even second chance and because many traders will trade
      very agressive. Possibility that all of them will blow account twice is very small.
      i agree with you BH-Eurofighter.

going with low/conservative risk is not an option in this contest because of the "second chance" feature.

that is why i decided to go with medium risk per trade because i might have several floating positions during the day.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,847 Times in 2,034 Posts

According to me, playing aggressive is very important in such contest, if you want to win some prize. but this will generate greed feeling into us also.
      Even, aggressive trader will stay top in the list, but don't know they will stay last long or not. But its nice concept of having second chance too so that they we will try our luck again in second time.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      According to me, playing aggressive is very important in such contest, if you want to win some prize. but this will generate greed feeling into us also.
      Even, aggressive trader will stay top in the list, but don't know they will stay last long or not. But its nice concept of having second chance too so that they we will try our luck again in second time.
      I have an idea,..,why not you open your thread or you will wait till some contestants blow their accounts.
      Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

Zudha (11-06-2011)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have an idea,..,why not you open your thread or you will wait till some contestants blow their accounts.

I did that last time. And it works
      But can't count on such luck twice so .....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

Zudha (11-06-2011)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...