• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: 8679267 - Intraday AUDUSD, Zoom Out Zoom In (Naked Chart).

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,641 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx     
      I guess number 2(Herphoh) is not trading. Why is he at number 2 position?

I can see that phantom sell at the bottom. I hope it will come back to you. good luck.
      about Herphoh... you can check his thread directly

what defines a bottom?

a bottom is a bottom if there is a reversal. moreover, a reversal will only be known after the fact because it could be a retrace from previous movement.

I hesitated several times during this contest and it cost me a lot of potential huge profits. so this time I entered without hesitation and risk all of my balance to wait for the profit. if it goes well the profit will help reduce the gap from fahids but if not I will encounter MC.

Let's just wait and see

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,149 Times in 7,466 Posts

Hi Mod...lol...so you wanna do the aggressive thing this time...well...hope it will do you good Phantom...Good luck....!!!
      Forex is always been a challenge and hope this time the market will favor you my friend...
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,641 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Hi Mod...lol...so you wanna do the aggressive thing this time...well...hope it will do you good Phantom...Good luck....!!!
      Forex is always been a challenge and hope this time the market will favor you my friend...
      the account got MC-ed several hours after my initial entry but it went back down fast after that lol...
      they say timing is everything in forex and it's freakin' true
      my balance couldn't withstand the move upward i should've reduce the lot size to 100 instead of 150.
      anyway i'm out of the contest and i won't return with my 2nd attempt. but i will definitely cheer some of my favorite contestants that are still fighting

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,149 Times in 7,466 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      the account got MC-ed several hours after my initial entry but it went back down fast after that lol...
      they say timing is everything in forex and it's freakin' true
      my balance couldn't withstand the move upward i should've reduce the lot size to 100 instead of 150.
      anyway i'm out of the contest and i won't return with my 2nd attempt. but i will definitely cheer some of my favorite contestants that are still fighting
      Lol...hehehe. Its okay Mod. That is the beauty of forex sometimes your up there and sometimes you are down there. Means you win some and lose big...hehehe. But at least I know you are having fun...! Better luck next time...!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Who want to be a winner here have no other chance than to risk a lot.
      I think Phantomtrader79 have to blow first attempt very fast and to enter in second
      attempt in the same time. It's still anough time till end of contest - with very risky trading
      of course.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,847 Times in 2,034 Posts

oh sad to hear Mod phantomtrader that your account blown away.
      hope you will do come back with your 2nd attempt, if you play with some patience this time.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      Account number : 8679267
      Investor's password : xh1pnie

the premise is to trade from small time frame and carry it forward to benefit from large move in big time frame. the method of entry is by watching price behavior whether it form connecting trend lines or chart patterns or bouncing S/R levels. simply put watching the price action.

entry will be made whenever a trade opportunity appear and will enter as much as the balance in the account allow while considering the outstanding risk from open position(s).

Let's Rock!~
      Hi mod, I am looking up to you in this contest. I know you have the ability to do very well so go for it. I wish you the best of luck as you trade to win.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,468 Times in 5,583 Posts

Sad to hear that your account is blown mate.

I wish you best of luck for your second attempt and please do participate.

Thread Closed!

Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6