• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: 8678549 Elliot Wave, Trendline, Fibonacci, Icimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
      try to check the id and password and your internet connection also the server and your firwall settings . becasue it seem personal problem. my mt4 is working. hope yours work soon
      The ID and password is correct. I type it many times already but the problem is the same. The account has no problem..it stated the balance 10 000 and everything is ok. The problem is when I wnat to open post...it is like the contest is not started yet or already been close.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gadis Melayu     
      The ID and password is correct. I type it many times already but the problem is the same. The account has no problem..it stated the balance 10 000 and everything is ok. The problem is when I wnat to open post...it is like the contest is not started yet or already been close.
      In the symbol coloum is blank. Therefore cannot open any position.
      Also cannot click sell or buy botton.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gadis Melayu     
      My chart is not working. Try to open trade position since 5 hours ago but still cannot. What is wrong with ny chart??? Should I download new trding terminal for this contest alone??? Is contest account must have it own terminal. Please somebody help me.!!
      You are not the only one. I too have the same problem and my chart is faded, can't open any position. You can see the complaints of others here:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...hon-quot/page7
      MT5 Rocks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chimasky For This Useful Post:

Gadis Melayu (11-07-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chimasky     
      You are not the only one. I too have the same problem and my chart is faded, can't open any position. You can see the complaints of others here:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...hon-quot/page7
      Thank you..glad to hear that I am not the only one who facing the problem.
      Hope the problem can be solved sonn by the administrator.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Although my contest account problem is not solves yet. I will give comment base on the graf movement. TFm1 to tfh4 (except tfh1), the price is already below icimoku cloud. Now is waiting for tfh1 to go down the cloud (at the moment it is still inside the cloud). If all the price in all timeframe is under cloud, it shows the 1st signals that the trend is downtrend.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a bit late for me to trade because I thought my account is still not active. Today when I checked, my contest already working. Therefore today i trade using timeframe H4. From the H4 timeframe I see that the graph that the wave A already completed, wave B also already completed and the price already break the trendline to go down to make wave C. Wave A at 1.3608, wave B is at 1.3896 which is at weekly pivot...and my target now is at 1.3225 for wave C. The price is below the icimoku cloud which mean that the trend is still downtrend. Hope the target achieved.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Refering to smaller timeframe..that is TF15, it shows that the wave A and B also completed..the trenline also already breaking up. Therefore 1 decided to open one more position and the take profit is at monthly pivot which is at 1.3752.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter     
      It seems you will trade simillar to me
      Wishing you all the best on this contest to.
      Thank you for your wish. All the best to you also in the contest. Although my way of trade simillar to you..the different is, I'm still a newbe and not yet expert in all the indicator. Hope to learn from you from the way of your trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I added 1 more post of buy (5 lot more) because there are positive signal that it is going up. No 1 signal is, the price is on the top of Daily pivot for few hours already. The second one is the price is already break timeframe H1 upwards. I am still targetting to Monthly pivot, It is a nearest strong resistance righ now.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AT 4 pm Malaysia time, my heard pump faster than before cause I look at the 1 hour chart, there is a doji. Is the price is going down. At the moment I have 2 post of buy (5 lot each) and 1 post of buy (5 lot also.) Hope the market will go up first and hit the monthly pivot before going down.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...