• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: 8681552 - Naked Trading with daily pivot points Trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, GOLD, GBPCHF

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chimasky     
      Welcome to this new contest. I hope with your new strategy you will be able to be on top of the list just like in the last contest. Wishing you all the best.
      You also did very well in the last contest and would have been the winner if not for the misunderstanding in your first registered account.
      I know you will do very well this time and I wish you all the best.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Baguwah for this useful post.

osagiejobs (11-07-2011), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baguwah     
      You also did very well in the last contest and would have been the winner if not for the misunderstanding in your first registered account.
      I know you will do very well this time and I wish you all the best.
      Thanks bro. I want to take my time to understand the rules before resgistering for this new contest to avoid making another mistake in my registration.
      MT5 Rocks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chimasky For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My first set of trades taken

Order number 735990028 for 8 lots opened at 7/11/2011 11:29 am closed at 7/11/2011 12:01 am at 1.3714. Profits $32
      Order number 735990310 for 4 lots opened at 7/11/2011 11:29 am closed at 7/11/2011 12:02 am at 1.3719. Profit $36

Reason for opening: I set two pending orders at 1.3710 to trigger a buy limit because of the daily pivot S1. I decided to trade a bounce from the pivot.

Reason for closing. I noticed a breach of the daily S1 pivot so I closed the trades manually because I suspected a carry on of daily trend. Just waiting for another opportunity after analysis to open another trade.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Baguwah for this useful post.

osagiejobs (11-07-2011), seadoffx (11-07-2011), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

osagiejobs is on a distinguished road osagiejobs's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baguwah     
      My first set of trades taken

Order number 735990028 for 8 lots opened at 7/11/2011 11:29 am closed at 7/11/2011 12:01 am at 1.3714. Profits $32
      Order number 735990310 for 4 lots opened at 7/11/2011 11:29 am closed at 7/11/2011 12:02 am at 1.3719. Profit $36

Reason for opening: I set two pending orders at 1.3710 to trigger a buy limit because of the daily pivot S1. I decided to trade a bounce from the pivot.

Reason for closing. I noticed a breach of the daily S1 pivot so I closed the trades manually because I suspected a carry on of daily trend. Just waiting for another opportunity after analysis to open another trade.

Nice Strategy. I hope it profits you well. I really want to see how the others are doing before I join in for the contest. I hope to make profits too. I am still trying to decide on which strategy to use.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to osagiejobs For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I forgot to add that the instrument I traded above was EUR/USD.
      Mods if it is possible, could you merge this post with the one I made before this?

Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baguwah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 455 Posts

you're doing a great job imagine while you place a buy order i placed a sell because of the breach of S1 yet there was a reversal you could have made more profit if not for closing manually at least to midvalue of S1 and PP

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

osagiejobs (11-22-2011), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks seadoffx.

Though I seemed to have made a wrong call on my next trades.

Two more trades opened yesterday
      Order number 736012457 and 736102468 both sell trades on EURUSD. Reasons for opening were yesterdays breach of S1. Opened with the view that price will get to S2 yesterday. There was no stop loss so the trades are still running.
      Both trades were opened with the 8 lot size.
      No trade opened yet today.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Baguwah for this useful post.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,034 Posts

baguwah
      I like your style of trading, you are like to play safe and make consistent profit.
      As you do last time, hope you will repeat history again.
      Good luck for future trades.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

blessingesohe is on a distinguished road blessingesohe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up for you my naija brother. I wish u luck and more grease to your elbow. Waiting to see you at the top.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blessingesohe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

seem you opened some sell trades on euro/usd and it made some losses. i hope it fall down from the strong resistant facing by now. good luck for you
      ALLAH AKBAR

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to free_onlinecash for this useful post.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...