• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Is there any guaranty of your money in PAMM account?

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,849 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manik4485     
      no one totally safe from losing money in forex or their is not zero danger zone for trading. In pamm trading your trading will be more powerful then individual trading due to large equity from different investor traded in one direction. On the contrary all pamm investment not always bring fruit for you. you have to know the better pamm trader by analyzing their history of trading.
      yeah, you had given nice suggestion to novice trader for those thinking to invest with PAMM account and thought PAMM trading will generate always profit for them. I just want to suggest that first checkout trading history of particular PAMM account of several months, if it seems to be consistent, then you will jump to invest your money with them.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

tegs0703 is an unknown quantity at this point tegs0703's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Investing in forex is risky and so it is with PAMM accounts. The risks you will experience is totally reliant on the trading style and methodologies of the trader you are following. This is why great care and diligent study must be carried out on the the PAMM trader you want to invest with. Ensure you you understand his trading style so as to reduce the risk of getting a margin call.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

There are no actual guarantees in trading forex. SO also is with PAMM accounts. As you already know forex trading is highly risky and as such great care must be taken to ensure you do not loose all your money while following a trader.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there is no guarantee of a PAMM account. Because the trade manager can loss your account. But if he make profit, then you can also make profit. So before doing it ,you should choose your PAMM manager for better profit. But the broker will not give you any restriction if you make profit by PAMM trading.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

kevinmert73 will become famous soon enough kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is there any guaranty of your monry in PAMM account?

Well I have no experience of using PAMM account but i have mostly heard that there is no guaranty of your money So it is risky as you invest your money and didn't get return instead you loss your own money it might be possible.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevinmert73     
      Well I have no experience of using PAMM account but i have mostly heard that there is no guaranty of your money So it is risky as you invest your money and didn't get return instead you loss your own money it might be possible.
      Well, if you put it that way then do remember there is no guarantee you will make money even if you trade yourself

The thing with forex is you need to have sound money management no matter if you trade yourself or joining a PAMM

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

therefore you carefully select your PAMM manager with long enough positive trading history...I mean more than 1 year, even better to look for those with several years
      Invest with me

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jagpok     
      therefore you carefully select your PAMM manager with long enough positive trading history...I mean more than 1 year, even better to look for those with several years
      as an investor it be best to have as many strategy to follow to diversify our investments. Need to look for low, mid and high risks and spread the investments accordingly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

grrla (09-06-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if want or need guarantee then put the money into a bank account where the goverment can guarantee our deposits. Thats the only thing that can work

10. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (09-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

so many fake program out there offering fake guarantee we should be careful when looking for any investment projects its better if we just use services like pamm and forexcopy from the Instaforex

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Areding is an unknown quantity at this point Areding's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Is there any guaranty of your money in PAMM account?

I would not be so sure that your bank deposit is 100% protected, there are always risks. If you choose a good trader, then you can be 90% sure of profitability, but of course there are no guarantees

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3