• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8681920 Silver trading with Pivot points.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

dmambi will become famous soon enough dmambi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      780 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 8681920 Silver trading with Pivot points.

Dear friends,
      This is first ever contest trading, i am trading only two hours don't know whether i will stay here long or not. But anyway decided to try once.
      So i trade silver with pivots, resistance and support zones on Daily , H4 and H1 charts.
      My Account No.-8681920
      Investor Password - 2ltyikc

I wish all the traders Happy and joyful trading in this contest.
      Love the world, it loves you.
      LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to dmambi for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (11-05-2011), bigearners (11-06-2011), NikitaBelle (11-26-2011), PhantomTrader79 (11-06-2011)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well as it your firist time i wish it will lernable and profitable one for you brother. go for the profite aand you may be come on of the best . will follow your work
      ALLAH AKBAR

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,641 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmambi     
      Dear friends,
      This is first ever contest trading, i am trading only two hours don't know whether i will stay here long or not. But anyway decided to try once.
      So i trade silver with pivots, resistance and support zones on Daily , H4 and H1 charts.
      My Account No.-8681920

Another long standing member...
      and a metals trader too

Welcome to the contest, dmambi!

I wish you all the best in this contest!

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,847 Times in 2,034 Posts

Hope your 2 hours trade, create a magic here.

Its nice to hear that you first contest, hope you will learn a lot and may be gave some tough competition to other contenders.

I wish you all the best.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      Hope your 2 hours trade, create a magic here.

Its nice to hear that you first contest, hope you will learn a lot and may be gave some tough competition to other contenders.

I wish you all the best.
      i personally think those who trade using less and less time are usually very effective and efficient trader who always try to improve their trading

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,847 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      i personally think those who trade using less and less time are usually very effective and efficient trader who always try to improve their trading
      yeah, it will improve traders trading.
      but sometimes signal not got from such a less timing, need to wait more than 2 hours for getting right signal. Otherwise, ready for loss too.

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      yeah, it will improve traders trading.
      but sometimes signal not got from such a less timing, need to wait more than 2 hours for getting right signal. Otherwise, ready for loss too.
      you're right on that part. sometimes a good trading opportunity is no where to be seen and in that case we just need to be patient and wait longer.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmambi     
      Dear friends,
      My Account No.-8681920

I am also contesting for the first time lets see what happen! at least for me I have to survive one week

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

dmambi will become famous soon enough dmambi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      780 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My heartfelt thanks to all of you friends,
      I try to trade to your expectations and hopefully learn some best lessons through this contest.
      Love the world, it loves you.
      LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So here is another Silver lover. No need to worry just trade with your best strategy and you will be on top soon.And you will also learn many new things from your own mistakes and others mistakes.
      Best of Luck
      Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

dmambi (11-07-2011)

Page 1 of 2 1 2