Reply to thread
Page 9 of 10 4 7 8 9 10

Thread: What's the best broker? (4)

1. #81 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    388 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkateshfx     
    Which broker is best for forex. I searched lot ,but not yet cleared. I know instaforex, which was good. Experts kindly guide us ,
    sorry, if this thread is already in this forum.
    Let us discuss.
    Instaforex is one of the best broker. I have 2 or 3 choosed broker for my future investment. I have a plan to invest in these two or three brokers if I already profitable in forex trading. But I can't inform you now because its just my plan only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xanax For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

3. #82 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

sowyer is an unknown quantity at this point sowyer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I consider FP Markets a good broker because I have been trading with them for over a year and their spreads and commission are lower than their competitors.

So far, I have never come across any issues during withdrawal and deposits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sowyer For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

5. #83 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Mclooney is on a distinguished road Mclooney's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have been trading since a good number of years and from the brokers that i have been with, fxview has been one of the best ones that i have used by far. Their spreads,execution speed,affordable commissions and an active support is what makes them a solid broker in my view.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mclooney For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

7. #84 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

artishok is on a distinguished road artishok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xanax     
    Instaforex is one of the best broker. I have 2 or 3 choosed broker for my future investment. I have a plan to invest in these two or three brokers if I already profitable in forex trading. But I can't inform you now because its just my plan only.
    What are another two? I use Hotforex with Insta, execution is very good, low and rare slippage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to artishok For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

9. #85 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Diaz is an unknown quantity at this point Diaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There is no broker that is best. In my experience there a few good brokers like Etoro and FP Markets that are reliable with good trading conditions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Diaz For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

11. #86 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

JoanCooper is an unknown quantity at this point JoanCooper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    In my opinion the only brokers that are reliable are FP Markets and CMC because of tight spreads and faster execution speed while scalping.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JoanCooper For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

13. #87 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Tradezoid is an unknown quantity at this point Tradezoid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    According to me, best or worst totally depends on a trader, it all depends on your trading requirements getting fulfilled or not. I usually go with a broker who offers reasonable spreads and initially prefers trading on a demo account to see how their platform works. Currently I am trading with Fxview, they have narrow spreads and their platform MT4 also operates well. They also offer MT5 and Acttrader platforms to choose from.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tradezoid For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

15. #88 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Hackers has much to be proud of Hackers has much to be proud of Hackers has much to be proud of Hackers has much to be proud of Hackers has much to be proud of Hackers has much to be proud of Hackers has much to be proud of Hackers has much to be proud of Hackers's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,666 Times in 543 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    How do you know which broker is among the best forex brokers in the world ? What standards were used to determine that? This article is the answer for you. Trusted by many, the best forex brokers tend to be the ones that focus on traders, constantly improving their trading conditions to help traders earn money, and not concentrating on short-term profits or paying IBs more money to attract customers. In the opinion of forex experts, for a broker to qualify as the best, the broker must meet the following standards:

In this article I only adapt from trusted and very experienced parties in forex, namely BRKV and this is just information where the blog centerklik does not take advantage of affiliations or is sponsored by certain forex brokers.

Bonuses and ******s are types of discounts
    US and UK regulations usually prevent their brokers from offering discounts or bonuses. This is one of the main drawbacks of having too many rules which I have listed above. Professional or expert traders may not care much about bonuses because they have invested too much money to care about a slight increase in their profits. However, for regular traders like us, a good ****** / bonus program should not be neglected. The $ 5 ****** per slot means you're basically saving 0.5 pip spreads. These advantages may prove really beneficial for small and medium-sized traders in the long term.

Of the 5 brokers that I have mentioned above, only FBS and XM have good bonus programs. You can get a welcome bonus of $ 30 when you create your account for the first time. What's even more amazing is that you can also get a 100% bonus when making a deposit for this account. FBS offers many types of bonuses such as deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses or loyalty programs. They have the highest level of bonuses, up to $ 123. Their deposit bonus gives back traders 100% of the deposit amount. Also, there is a cashback program, which gives you $ 7 for every lot traded.

The best forex brokers must have offices in your country
    Needless to say, customer service is one of the most important when doing business because business is about people, trust, and profit. Not to mention that the entire forex trading market is a rather vast and complicated place that sometimes newbies / new traders find themselves missing. They almost always need professional help as well as advice on how to make money safely.

Of course, they must be on the list of the biggest forex brokers. If they have an office in your country, they are more reliable. Each broker has their targeting country. And they only open offices in countries where they are popular. They can only become popular in your country when they offer the best service and most competitive conditions if you have a comparison between brokers.
    • What's more, when they have an office in your country they will support you much faster. If there is a problem, you can get support from their office. If they cheat you, the law will protect you.
    • Exness has local offices in Cyprus, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand
    • XM has local offices in Spain, New Zealand, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia and Australia
    • FBS has local offices in Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Laos, Turkey, Korea, Indonesia and Africa
    • However, that doesn't mean a broker who doesn't have offices in your country can't be relied on. As I mentioned above, the brokers at the top largest forex companies with the above regulations are quite trustworthy. If they have an office in your country, they are even better off. FBS takes the lead in this category as they have much more complete offices in various Asian countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, China, Korea, and Egypt.
    For countries without regional offices, they offer online or over the counter phone support in English or your native language. Language support is very important for traders who want to work with the best forex brokers in Asia as those traders may not be very good at speaking English. Below is a list of brokers of them who can help you in different languages.
    • Exness supports 18 languages ​​24/7
    • XM supports 23 languages ​​24/7
    • HotForex 27 languages ​​support
    • FBS supports 19 languages
    • FXTM supports 19 languages
    The best forex broker must have the best payment system
    The fast and unlimited payment system is the best. Everyone deserves a quick return and deposit funds. I know some brokers try to refuse a withdrawal if you withdraw too much. Because they don't have enough money for withdrawals. And if they make you money for too long, you can lose all your funds in forex trading. So, don't trade with a broker like this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hackers For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

17. #89 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

katiehiggins is an unknown quantity at this point katiehiggins's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I dont think there is anything like the best broker. If you ask different traders, they will name different brokers. So, which one would you go for? So, instead of looking for the best one, you must find the best one for you. It is your own trading journey and you must look for a broker that fits your individual trading requirements. You can take suggestions from others but do test the broker on your own before you risk your money with them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to katiehiggins For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

19. #90 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

nettieboyd is an unknown quantity at this point nettieboyd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    All brokers have one or the other thing missing that some other broker offers. This is why you must create a list of the parameters that you expect your broker to provide you with and make your choice on the basis of that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nettieboyd For This Useful Post:

YounesJl (30-09-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 9 of 10 4 7 8 9 10