Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8863211 -- PBI+MMA on GOLD

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,855 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    thank you for your willingness to share strategies and willing to answer questions from other members, but so far I have not listened to something important to ask. so what would you do approach the closing of the contest today. hopefully there are things that you can show extreme with the unexpected return later. I hope it happens.
    good luck my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

acushnir (02-02-2012)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    thank you for your willingness to share strategies and willing to answer questions from other members, but so far I have not listened to something important to ask. so what would you do approach the closing of the contest today. hopefully there are things that you can show extreme with the unexpected return later. I hope it happens.
    good luck my friend.
    Hi boz!
    Simply I'm testing my strategy, that's all.
    And is working fine by now.
    I don't know if is useful posting a bunch of graphs and notes.
    If this is the case, I don't have any problem.
    Sadly I don't have enough free time during my working day to take screenshots, but I'll try to do my best in the contest.
    I don't know if anyone needs any explanation about my strategy, but is so simple, as I wrote in the firsts posts.
    Anyway, I try to be in contact, as often as I can, to answer any question.
    Best regards my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    If somebody wishes to follow my orders, here is the link at the contest status page: https://www.mt5.com/monitoring/trader/8863211/1

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ok,

Nice day!!!
    I overcame the 15k limit, trading almost only GOLD!!!!

I`m very happy. After some touches, my strategy finally is working really fine.

In a next post I`ll explain in detail.

6. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My last closed transactions:

Name: GR01.JPG Views: 1350 Size: 61.1 KB

7. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,605 Times in 5,601 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Give me your investor password of your contest account as soon as possible because the investor password you wrote in your contest thread is wrong and I can't login to your account to check your current equity.

If you don't give your correct password to me, you might get disqualified. Send it to me as soon as possible.

8. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Still waiting for you to pm me your investor password so I can check your trades......

Thread closed to avoid any further useless discussion.

9. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Here is the pm which you sent me at last:

I'm really sorry because my mistake.
    I forgot to update the investor password.
    If I was disqualified, it's ok, don't worry.
    It was my mistake.
    Anyway, if you need it, here is:

Login : 8863211
    Investor: lHjQjUo

It was my first time in this kind of tournament.
    Please, forgive me.
    Best regards
    I just checked your equity and its 5121.40 which is less than the starting balance. You ended up in loss. You can't be a winner.

Page 2 of 2 1 2