Reply to thread
Page 1575 of 1575 1570 1573 1574 1575
Results 15,741 to 15,749 of 15749

Thread: Honey Bee's - Trading journal

1. #15741 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10153 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,266 Times in 8,674 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you all are fine and make a good amount of profit from the market. The dollar index price is fluctuating in its strong support zone below 93.60, putting more upside pressure on the EUR/USD and GBP/USD pairs. The cost of the GBP/USD pair is making strong bearish movements after the release of the CPI data and breaking the trend line at 1.3740 and then reversing sharply to the current price level at 1.3830. I had some short positions starting at 1.3800, and I set a target area below 1.3700, but the price will not reach that area, and the daily candle will go up towards 1.3820. If the price can test the actual level of 1.3880 today, we can expect the next crossover at 1.3960 on the resistance trend line.

Closed Trades:

I had a few sell trades floating on the GBP/USD pair, and the price will reach the support zone 1.3740, but it will not reach the take profit level. After the price reversal above 1.3830, I decided to close all these trades with a loss of over $43. Now focus on the following breaking trend line above 1.3880, then open further buy trades in the trend direction with a long-term exit target zone of 1.3950.

Name: SAVE_20211021_061229.png Views: 421 Size: 115.3 KB

Important news:

Today, we have the "Unemployment Claims" medium-impact news event for the USD currency, significantly impacting the market. We must focus on the price action moves and then execute trades on the related currency pairs.

Name: SAVE_20211021_061235.png Views: 171 Size: 225.2 KB

EUR/USD:

The EUR/USD is trading around the 1.1650 regions, which will confirm the continued rally in the prices, and the big moves will test the higher swing area at 1.1700. I decided to open a long position after breaking the new trend line at 1.1650; if the price passes through the first resistance channel 1.1680 in the first trading session, it will rise to the potential area at 1.1750. If the price starts declining and breaks the support at 1.1590, the sellers will remain in the market and try to break through the next descending channel at 1.1550. The current stability and the dollar's weakness will push the price higher, and we have to wait for the break of the trend line in the range between 1.1660-1.1700. Then it traded at the physical level of 1.1790.

Name: SAVE_20211021_061246.png Views: 170 Size: 364.4 KB

Running Positions:

I had a few buy trades floating on this pair with 0.20 lot size if price can reach the first resistance channel 1.1700, then closed a few trades with profit and then waited for the following breaking trend line 1.1750 to grab more pips from the market. If the price rejects the resistance and starts declining, then wait for the 1.1570 level and open more buy trades to recover the losses.

Name: SAVE_20211021_061240.png Views: 160 Size: 150.7 KB
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

Approved

2. #15742 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you all are fine and make a good amount of profit from the market. As we can see, the dollar index price behavior this week will be affected strongly, and it will be between 93.50, which will confirm the upcoming trend line at 93.00. I had some floating buying action on the EUR/USD pair, which will move massively around 1.1670. We expect the price to return to the previous high at 1.1700, but it will reject this level and drop below 1.1600. So I decided what I needed was to learn how to do it right. The specific range for this week's trading is 1.15550-1.1660. If the price breaks out these areas next week, we can stop our trade until the next resistance area at 1.1750 and wait for a potential target area at 1.1500 if it goes down.

Closed Trades:

I had a few buy trades floating on the EUR/USD pair, and the moving price will only swing over to the short zone of 1.1660, so I decided to close these trades with loss and give me a loss of over $10. Now, wait for the new support or resistance braking trend line to take the additional risk on this pair and then execute the following trades in the market.

Name: SAVE_20211022_060201.png Views: 350 Size: 156.3 KB

Important news:

Today, we have the "RBA Gov Lowe Speaks" high-impact news event for the AUD currency, German Flash Services PMI for the EUR, and Fed Chair Powell Speaks for the USD, which will significantly impact the market. We must focus on the price action moves and then execute trades on the related currency pairs.

Name: SAVE_20211022_060207.png Views: 141 Size: 373.2 KB

GOLD:

Gold is trading around the new resistance channel 1780, which confirms the bullish pressure, and buyers will increase from this range and test the next physical level 1795 then cover the previous 1820 high area. I traded to buy something floating above the 1780 level and waited for the next broken channel at 1790, then opened more buy orders. I set an exit target at 1800. In case of bearish reversal and price divergence below 1750, the trend will change, and the next target will appear at 1730. The stability of the current market price will lead to a rapid convergence in the following range of 1820-1850 by the end of this month.

Name: SAVE_20211022_060219.png Views: 137 Size: 281.7 KB

Running Positions:

I had a few buy trades floating with 0.02 lot size and set the first short-term exit target zone at 1795. Suppose price can cross over this first resistance level, then few careers with profit and other positions held at the high peak zone of 1800. I reject this level and breach the 1760 level, and then it will decline further and test the physical status of 1735.

Name: SAVE_20211022_060213.png Views: 127 Size: 116.0 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

3. #15743 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you all are fine and make a good amount of profit all over the week. As we can see, gold and crude oil prices will move in both directions, and short-term traders will benefit from this market penetration. I had some buying and selling trades floating around on gold, and the price would first hit a new resistance above 1812 and drop significantly to the 1780 level early on. Both buyers and sellers will benefit from this movement, and the price will now continue to float around 1785. In the area in this price range, we need to wait for the market opening point next week and then decide to take more risk in the gold market.

Closed Trades:

I had a few buy trades floating on the gold, and when the price reached the first resistance above 1790, then closed all trades with profit. After the high impact news data price tests the high swing zone of 1812, then sell again with some high risk on this peak level and closed all these trades with $192 profit and recover all previous losses. Now we can have the opportunity to sell gold again from the 1790 zone and set the exit target at the last support zone of 1760.

Name: SAVE_20211023_051917.png Views: 561 Size: 170.6 KB

CRUDE OIL:

Crude oil price is trading around 83.00, which will provide a strong sell signal as the price is already testing the highest resistance area this week at 84.50. I decided to open short positions from this price level and set a target exit area of around 82.00. If the price changes above 84.00, the buyers will bring the price back to the highest site at 85.00. In this case, we need to stop loss and sell oil from each higher level in the range between 82.00 = 85.00. After the breach, the price of this higher level will drop sharply and then break through the descending trend line at 78.00. On the first opening session, we expect the price to fall to 81.70 and then rise further to touch the new resistance of 85.50.

Name: SAVE_20211023_051926.png Views: 119 Size: 556.7 KB

Running Positions:

I had a few sell trades floating with 0.02 lot size enter from the 82.71 level and set the exit target below 82.00. If the price can start rising and reject this support level, wait for the new resistance above 84.90 to sell again. We all wait for the latest support breaking trend line below 80.00 because all major indicators will provide a bearish signal from this top level of the moving market.

Name: SAVE_20211023_051933.png Views: 112 Size: 108.4 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

4. #15744 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Rana12 is an unknown quantity at this point Rana12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am a begginer and just started investing in Stock Exchange. I don't have much experience but I believe that I will learn more about trading. I may lost my first investment and ready for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #15745 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you all are fine and enjoying the weekend. The dollar index breaches the short-term resistance area 94.20 and then declines significantly to the support level of 93.47. Gold and crude oil are moving broadly in this price range and breaking the new resistance trend line before the market closes. I had several trades on these two assets this week and completed most of the trades with good profits. Now we are all waiting to re-enter the market from the market to pick up the pops from the market. I intend to focus on the EUR/USD, and if the price reaches a strong resistance above the 1.1720 area, there will be an opportunity to buy this pair steadily with the exit target area at 1.1780.

Weekly Performance:

As you can see in the attached chart, I had multiple trades floating on the EUR/USD, GBP/USD gold, and Crude oil, and all these trades give me an overall $50 profit. Most likely, I will take a short-term risk on the major pairs and follow the market trend, and it will be helpful to get a good profit from the market. The price of crude oil vigorously moves to the resistance direction, and oil demand will be increase which will push the price higher zone of 84.50. If next week's worth tries to break the 85.00, we can hold our buy trades at the possible area of 87.50. On the other hand, gold prices break the ascending trend line at the high zone of 1812, opening the door for the next swing high zone of 1850 at the end of this month.

Name: SAVE_20211024_052602.png Views: 692 Size: 650.2 KB

CRUDE OIL:

The crude oil price has turned to the bearish area at 80.80, and after testing this level, it will make a big bullish candle in the previous high area at 84.00. A strong bearish signal will be formed in this price range, and we can expect the next drop below 80.00. I had some floating short trades from the 82.71 area, and all of these trades are taking place at a considerable loss. Now, wait for the following trend line of the market so that these trades can be managed with some profits and then take more risk when the price breaks 80.200 support or sells from the upper 90.00 zones. The significant indicators provide a buy signal at this level, and the market will break the 78.00 level again and then rise significantly at the previous high of 95.50.

Name: SAVE_20211024_052616.png Views: 107 Size: 508.3 KB

Running Positions:

Name: SAVE_20211024_052610.png Views: 100 Size: 114.4 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

6. #15746 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you all are fine and have a solid plan to make a profit from the market. As we can see, the market was more volatile last week, and the dollar index is trading around the 93.50 support area. If the price breaks the new support level below 93.00 in the first trading session, it will drop significantly in the potential target area of 92.70. Last week, I did some crude oil selling, and the price will fluctuate in the upper resistance area at 84.00. In this case, IU decided to close these trades with some trading losses and find the following entry and exit points to grab the market. On the other hand, the price of gold forming a bullish pattern and the current floating price may allow us to buy gold and set a target to move beyond the 1820 zone.

Closed Trades:

I had a few sell trades floating on the crude oil entry from the 82.71 zones, and the price will give massive moves to the upward direction and close near the 84.00. Today's market opens with this price level and starts rising again, so I decided to close these trades with loss. If the price can break the next resistance above 85.00, sell again with some high risk and set the long-term exit target zone at 80.00.

Name: SAVE_20211025_061355.png Views: 207 Size: 161.9 KB

Important news:

Today, we have the "German ifo Business Climate" medium-impact news event for the EUR currency, significantly impacting the market. We must focus on the price action moves and then execute trades on the related currency pairs.

Name: SAVE_20211025_061400.png Views: 74 Size: 81.8 KB

EUR/USD:

EUR/USD price is trading around 1.1650, and if price action moves broadly and swings to 1.1680, it will rise further and try to break the following ascending line at 1.1750. You decide to open a buy position at the current variable price and wait for the next breakout in the first trading session. If the price breaks through the 1700 level, close these trades with some trading profits and then wait for the next resistance trendline 1.1750 to sell from that peak level with a possible exit target area at 1.1650. In the event of a downtrend reversal and the price declines from the 1660 level, the resistance will reject 1700 and then close the trades in the 1.1620 area. High impact news releases and significant indicators will provide bullish signals, and the likely target for today will be 1.1700.

Name: SAVE_20211025_061406.png Views: 77 Size: 331.0 KB

Running Positions:

I had a few buy trades floating on the EUR/USD pair with 0.20 lot size each; if the price can pass through the first resistance channel above 1.1700, then hold these trades for the exit level of 1.1760. If the price gives bearish moves and declines from 1.1600, it will drop further and test the previous support zone of 1.1500.

Name: SAVE_20211025_061412.png Views: 72 Size: 120.0 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

7. #15747 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you all are fine and have a solid plan for making a profit from the market. The dollar index exchange rate is again trying to break the high-volatility and resistance trend line at 94.00, which indicates that the prices of the major pairs will decline this week and reach new descending areas. I had some floating buying action on the EUR/USD from 1.1650, but the price could move sharply and break the strong downtrend line at 1.1600. This swing will reverse the short term trend and deviate from the previous low at 1.1550. If the price can reach the next support below this level, we need to wait until 1.1500 to repurchase this pair. The bulls are weakening, and sellers' pressure will push the price down to the next expected support level at 1.1470.

Closed Trades:

I had a few buy trades floating on the EUR/USD pair, and the price will give swing back bearish moves at the support level of 1.1600. In this situation, closed all trades with a loss of over $37, waiting for the next entry after breaking the new support or resistance zone in the range between 1.1500-1.1700.

Name: SAVE_20211026_051843.png Views: 352 Size: 150.5 KB

Important news:

Today, we have the "CB Consumer Confidence" medium-impact news event for the USD currency, which will significantly impact the market. We must focus on the price action moves and then execute trades on the related currency pairs.

Name: SAVE_20211026_051850.png Views: 63 Size: 131.1 KB

GBP/USD:

The price of GBP/USD is trading around 1.3780, which will confirm the following trend line at 1.3850. If the price manages to break this level in the first session, we will have to wait for the price to increase again and check the actual level of 1.3890. I have decided to open a long position at the current floating rate and plan to place these trades in the potential resistance area at 1.3900. If the price reverses and rejects the 1.3870 resistance level, the price will drop sharply and test the previous support area at 1.3680. This week, high-impact news releases will drive the market further. So we need to work with proper planning, use stop loss on high-risk trades and then get pips from the market.

Name: SAVE_20211026_051857.png Views: 65 Size: 399.8 KB

Running Positions:

Currently, I had buy trades floating on the GBP/USD pair with 0.20 lot size each; if price can pass through the 1.3830 resistance level, then manage these trades with some pips profit and after the following confirmation open some high risky trades with the exit target zone of 1.3950.

Name: SAVE_20211026_051904.png Views: 63 Size: 98.7 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

8. #15748 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you all are fine and have a solid plan to make a profit from the market. Yesterday's market has slow moves and gives few pips moves in the trend direction. As we can see, the dollar index price will swing near 93.90 and will not break the new resistance level to confirm the market's next move. I had some short positions on the GBP/USD pair, but the price only tests the short-term resistance level and falls back to the 1.3780 support area. If the price breaks the following downtrend line below 1.3700, we can sell this pair firmly with an exit target area at 1.3620. At the moment, investors are waiting for the next broken channel to take more risks, and the main limiting range for this week's trading will point to 1.3600-1.3850.

Closed Trades:

I had a few short-term buy trades floating on the GBP/USD pair, but the price will not break the selected target point and give reversal moves at 1.3770, So I decided to close all trades manually with some pips profit and find the next entry point after the new breakout channel below 1.3700. When the price can breach this level, buyers will push the price upward, and our expected pull back zone for this pair is at the peak zone of 1.3950.

Name: SAVE_20211027_051848.png Views: 308 Size: 168.1 KB

Important news:

Today, we have the "CPI q/q" high-impact news event for the AUD currency and BOC Monetary Policy Report for the CAD currency, which will significantly impact the market. We must focus on the price action moves and then execute trades on the related currency pairs.

Name: SAVE_20211027_051855.png Views: 90 Size: 286.1 KB

GOLD:

Gold price revolves around the support area before 1787, which will bring the analysis price down further and break the following downtrend line at 1770. The price has fallen sharply from the peak of 1810 and will return below the 1790 area again. The leading indicators will indicate a decrease in the price level of the currency, and if the price manages to break the next support level 1765, the sellers will push the price further and expect a broken channel at the physical level 1750. I decided to open a sell trades with some risk and wait for the 1778 support line, and these trades were closed with a few pips profit. If a quick reversal and the price can test the high swing zone of 1815, a long-term breakout channel will appear in 1850.

Name: SAVE_20211027_051900.png Views: 47 Size: 270.3 KB

Running Positions:

I had a few sell trades floating with 0.01 lot size each if price affected by the high impact news data and drops significantly at 1770, then open more sell trades with the possible target zone of 1750. These short-term sell trades selected take profit level near the 1775 area with stop loss 1795 support zone.

Name: SAVE_20211027_051906.png Views: 47 Size: 112.5 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

9. #15749 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Hello everyone.

Welcome to my trading journal update. I hope you all are fine and have a solid plan to make a profit from the market. The dollar index price fluctuates in the previous resistance area of 93.80, which will give a strong signal for a further rise in the upper region of 94.70. EUR/USD and GBP/USD fell sharply this week, and the strength of the dollar index will push these pairs lower. I had some trades on gold, and the price will swing sharply in 1795. Violation of this level will lead to a sharp increase in losses and prices and break the previous resistance trendline above the 1800 area. The current dynamic price action will allow us to buy and set an exit level in the potential 1820 area.

Closed Trades:

As you can see, I had a few short-term sell trades floating on the gold; when the price can breach the new support below 1780, then open these trades with an exit target at 1775. But unfortunately, the price can give reversal moves and break the bullish trend line at 1795. When the price can pass through this level, all trades closed with a loss of over $22. Now, wait for further price confirmation, then take a risk in the range between 1770-1830.

Name: SAVE_20211028_051941.png Views: 295 Size: 139.4 KB

Important news:

Today, we have the "BOJ Outlook Report" high-impact news event for the JPY currency and Monetary Policy Statement for the EUR currency, which will significantly impact the market. We must focus on the price action moves and then execute trades on the related currency pairs.

Name: SAVE_20211028_051947.png Views: 26 Size: 331.9 KB

CRUDE OIL:

Crude oil price is trading around the 82.70 channel, which will provide information on further price declines in the common area of ​​81.00. If today's price breaches the 81.50 level, it will cross the following descending trend line at 80.70. The Total Crude Oil Inventory report will push the price down, and sellers will be included at that price level. I opened some short positions from the 82.80 area and set the first support target at 82.00. If the price crosses this level in the first session, then wait for the next target of 81.85. This weekend, the current stability will clear the bearish signal and the main limiting range at 83.50-80.00. In the case of a quick reversal and recurrence at 84.00, swing the peak area at 86.00 in the test.

Name: SAVE_20211028_051953.png Views: 27 Size: 595.4 KB

Running Positions:

I had a few sell trades floating on the crude oil with 0.01 lot size each and set the short term exit target at 82.00; if the price can move significantly to this level in the first trading session today, then manage all trades with profit and open next orders below the 81.50 with the exit target zone of 83.50.

Name: SAVE_20211028_052000.png Views: 26 Size: 113.9 KB
    LATEST UPDATE

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1575 of 1575 1570 1573 1574 1575

Subscribed to this Thread : 39